• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

End Game

Smash Journeyman
This week has been too awesome...so im guessing an item to balance the week over.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Look at what I said on page 301.
I was looking at the Dojo. I understand your point and hope as much as you that its a character tomorrow. But..the week we got Diddy we didn't get a character the next week. The week after that we only got Metaknight. So tomorrow could be a vet or it could be food lol.

Captain Falcon FTW though.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I was looking at the Dojo. I understand your point and hope as much as you that its a character tomorrow. But..the week we got Diddy we didn't get a character the next week. The week after that we only got Metaknight. So tomorrow could be a vet or it could be food lol.

Captain Falcon FTW though.
Indeed, but shush you're ruining my logic. :p

Star105

Smash Journeyman
As much as i want to have a character im going to be pessimistic and say.............................
Subspace Emissary Update!!!

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
its been an awesome week with lucas, snake vids , foxs final smash and now tmrws FRIDAY! ITs time for a subspace update along with a short vid clip or it might be a brand new game mode, u can never tell with fridays but one thing u can tell is that they are usally awesome

dark_templar_99

Smash Cadet
Have you even played Melee at all? With that statement it really brings that question to my mind

Go play Melee, play against a level 1 or whatever and go up to them and roll towards them, when you come out of your roll with any char you WILL BE FACING THEM it was in Melee it will be in Brawl, and with today's update, it was again confirmed that when you roll towards them and get behind them you again will be facing them, it gives you an advantage to attack them while they may not be looking at you
Oh cool, i guess i never noticed. For some reason i thought it didn't. But now that i think about it i guess it has. Thanks

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
lately I've been curious if Yoshi will have any different special moves than the ones he had in melee so I am predicting yoshi's special moves for tommorow

Sinn

Smash Lord
I too am hoping and expecting a veteran for tonight. Falcon, or Sheik would be my best bet...possibly Ganondorf.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I'm hoping for a Subspace Embissary Boss, but I'm guessing that they'll surprise us by showing a veteran. I'm guessing either Captain Falcon because everyone wants to see him, or Ness so all of these pointless debates will end.

Padô

Smash Lord
Well tomorrow we will have 2 months left for the releasement of Brawl., kind of a comemorative date don't you guys think?

Newcomer or Veteran confirmation! G&W please!! or Capt. Falcon!

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Well let's see...

I'm almost 99% sure that the next two veterans will be Captain Falcon and Ness. I'm still sticking with the idea of him returning as Lucas is so completely obviously not a clone of him.

BUT, if he were to go, that sets the veteran pattern off a little bit. Taking his place (in the reveal order) would probably be Sheik or Luigi.

Regardless, I feel a Falcon Friday coming. We've waited far too long.

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
Credit to Pluvia for the picture.
My prediction for this update

FALCON PWNCH! This week to even more awesomeness with the return of The man, The myth, The Knee, Captain Falcon

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Falcon tonight would be sweet, but I don't think it will happen. I'm guessing it will be a Subspace update but hope it's a character.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Necomer: Olimer/ AC REP/ Geno!!!!

Veteran: Captain Falcon

Item: Beam Sword

WANT: GENO PC!!!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
heh... I was right we indeed got a Final Smash which turned out to be Fox's but anyway...

for tonight's update.....

- more info on Subspace emissary

- another item

- a possible video (of anything)

- a veteran player like C. Falcon

or...

-A pokemon Pokeball

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Falcon tonight would be sweet, but I don't think it will happen. I'm guessing it will be a Subspace update but hope it's a character.
Ugh, you know, hearing you say it, a Subspace update sounds pretty likely too... That's another update we're well overdue on...

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Redeem your WI FI nintendo! Smite those that would doubt your all-knowing power!!! (And add voice chat)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
WHat's people's problem with the wi fi? At least you got it...

What more do you want?

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Im cool with the WI FI. I just hope nintendo can do something to lure back all the spoiled xbox live brats that want all this extra crap FOR FREE. I just dont want the game to lose any fans.

shanus

Smash Hero
Probably a subspace, item, or veteran fighter. Although, due to the symmetry of the layout, 24-28 characters seems the most realistic "starting" lineup numbers. As such, 3 more newcomers and 4 more veterans besides the unlockables. That would be 7 character announcements over the course of 8 remaining weeks, sound plausible? That would then allow for something along the lines of 7-12 "secret" character unlocks also sounding somewhat true.

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
Look at all the stuff we got this week...new character, a stage, 2 AT, some awesome Snake vids, a Final Smash, and a How to Play.

Let's hope they round out the categories and end the week with a game mode/music double update.
Some WiFi mode would be most welcome, and some Halberd music would be cool.

Draconated

Smash Rookie
I'd rather see Sonic or Megaman though that probably won't happen until near if not after release
I could see them revealing Sonic on the release date, like-

WOAH WHAT SONIC THE EFFING HEDGEHOG

DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING, DID YA?

Oh yeah, I got a feeling were getting a veteren tonight to make this offically the best week ever.

Top Bottom