• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
No, but its easier if you preregister. Unfortunately I dont think they care wether you pause midgame or not.

Once again, Im winning this one.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I was planning on using Zelda anyway regardless of whether or not she could turn into Sheik or not. Peach, ZS Samus, Zelda and Link are the characters I plan on using at first.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
How many are coming to our tourney? July 7th. Because, you better be good. Or else. Or else.... uh waffles?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Im not gonna make it, 0C3 takes priority. Plus I wanna beat the **** outta Trollthug, so I think itd be best if I didnt go.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
*Slaps forehead* Andy, I'm going to have to get you checked for mental ***********...

You should all realize by now that I will win Saturday, it is my destiny. Foretold in the Ancient Manuscripts of Shadow Pimp Style, which rest in eternal slumber deep within the Sanctuary Known as Pimpus Prime.

From 'The Manuscript' Book of Po Verse XII:
"He is he who cannot be defeated by conventional means, for he is the Legendary Master of Shadow Pimp Style, the baddest man on the planet, the Man, the Myth,and the Legend, Po Pimpus"

It goes on like that for about ten more pages, right before mentioning how much better I am than Babac and Andy, and then there's some stuff about Ragnarok, the Restoration, and the legend about my full power that surpasses even a non-sandbagging Pablo, so, basically, you're all boned.

Gravity

Smash Ace
screw your "book of po"

Everyone knows the real truth is in the "Gravity Codex"

heres a short excerpt from said manuscript, that should clear everything up

"Ginger gonna win."

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
*Slaps forehead* Andy, I'm going to have to get you checked for mental ***********...

You should all realize by now that I will win Saturday, it is my destiny. Foretold in the Ancient Manuscripts of Shadow Pimp Style, which rest in eternal slumber deep within the Sanctuary Known as Pimpus Prime.

From 'The Manuscript' Book of Po Verse XII:
"He is he who cannot be defeated by conventional means, for he is the Legendary Master of Shadow Pimp Style, the baddest man on the planet, the Man, the Myth,and the Legend, Po Pimpus"

It goes on like that for about ten more pages, right before mentioning how much better I am than Babac and Andy, and then there's some stuff about Ragnarok, the Restoration, and the legend about my full power that surpasses even a non-sandbagging Pablo, so, basically, you're all boned.
unfortunately for you, i don't play by conventional means.

"...Noobs will not use decent grammar, smashfest will be cancelled left and right, and a White Shadow will overtake the land. For the second coming of shanx is upon us. Seriously, this guy will stomp so much *** you'll have to import colons from other states to meet the quota" -SSJ2 Gohan 66:90 (quoted from the book of mormon)

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
"...Noobs will not use decent grammar
Wut?: Hao I myne four Feesh??

smashfest will be cancelled left and right
Rasta: Sorry you guys
Wut?: But I can't
Reno/Hazygoose/headband guy/Dokkoise: Hold a smashfest
All: This week...

and a White Shadow will overtake the land.
Random non-canonical guy: WHERE'D THAT PICHU COME FROM!!??!?!
RNC guy's friend: I don't know man, LOOK OUT IT'S BACK!!!
Both: AHHHHHHhhhhh (gurgle)

For the second coming of shanx is upon us
Rasta: Gt, you remind me of shanx, in fact, you don't just remind me of him, you ARE shanx, how'd shanx do this?
Gt: I don't know...

Seriously, this guy will stomp so much *** you'll have to import colons from other states to meet the quota" -SSJ2 Gohan 66:90 (quoted from the book of mormon)
*INSERT ACTION SEQUENCES OF OWNAGE HERE*

This summer, King Gt's purpose in life is ...

Fulfilling the Prophecy

Rated R

RNC Guy: If I can just get him down one more... GET THE PICHU AWAY!!!!!
Gt: PICHU!!!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
wow GT....that would be a realy awesome movie....but im not gonna go see it cuz i already know the ending...GT on the flow defeated in the 1st round by the Irish IG.. :)
(i have an i.d.)

Tyrannosaurus

Smash Cadet
CONTAINED WITHIN THIS POST IS INFORMATION WHICH:

- Digresses from Smash
- Will be of great interest to Kevin
- Provides lulz and incites ¯\(°_o)/¯-feelings

ACKNOWLEDGING: the previous statements

PRESENTING: Soul Calibur 4 information

TAKEN: From NeoGAF.com
- They're actually rendering Taki's nipples under her leotard. No, I'm not kidding.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Lol. I don't think that Shade is going to be playing Smash anymore once Soul Calibur 4 is released.

Anyway, Andy, it's of your best interest to register online. I don't think that they check IDs when you do that. At least they didn't check mine, though I had one with me so it wouldn't have mattered either way.

Tyrannosaurus

Smash Cadet
It is. I stopped updating it, but if you want to send me a whole bunch of info I'll set aside time to do it.

Thing is it was mostly for upcoming events which I never knew about, not being a Smasher, and Bryan never updated the page. So.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Just bring it billy, they looked at mine and said "hmmm, youre just old enough!". All they do is look at the thing...actually now that I think about it, they had us sign some stuff last time and parent/gaurdian had to sign it too.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
and what if i'm not, in fact, 18 or older?

Well, at least it was free to sign up.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
It has to be a parent or gaurdian, it even say so on the registration and if you arent blood related they wont let you enter. Now if youve been to say, the last 3 tournies they have had, they will let you in no problem, because thats what they did for me, paemon, and Kayla.

Rasta Is Too Good.

Gravity

Smash Ace
It has to be a parent or gaurdian, it even say so on the registration and if you arent blood related they wont let you enter. Now if youve been to say, the last 3 tournies they have had, they will let you in no problem, because thats what they did for me, paemon, and Kayla.

Rasta Is Too Good.
wait, what the ****?

so if i want to enter one of my parents has to come with me? theres no way thats going to happen...

god **** mcdonalds.

hey chris, youre 18 right? i now legally declare you my custodial guardian. you too bryan. now get me into that tourny.

also, babac sucks.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So is Ok pussing out because of OC3 being two weeks later?

I am talking about the NM tourney.

Gravity

Smash Ace
no money!? more like no johnsexclamatory mark

but yeah, do i seriously need a parent or guardian to sign me into the tourney? if so, then screw that.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
It's not a problem, i'll just play the winner for his 20 dollar gift card. 18 and older my *** McDonalds.

thechubbss12

Smash Cadet
LOL i went last weekend... and they let me and Ronnie(noob) in without even second guessing out ages....

Me and Ronnie = 17..... Grow some guns and no one will ID you LOL....

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Po, i think you may be correct about winning this. I'm sure you've improved alot. I haven't played at all, but if you're half as good as you say you are you have a chance. But mainly because i probly won't be there.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
So is Ok pussing out because of OC3 being two weeks later?

I am talking about the NM tourney.
Haha, Im sure some OKer will be there to own you guys. Yah, we are pussing out of your tourny, in fear of getting owned by your greatness, to go to a n00b tourny in cali where we will own everybody. Yah, that **** doesnt sound right to me either.

Quit being poor *****es and go to 0C3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom