• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
well played coty, well played.

Captain falcon once ran over a deer on the f zero circuit. He pieced it back together and it got up and started to scamper away. He promptly hit it with the knee and it spattered back all over the track. He did this to show that the captain giveth and the good Cap, he taketh away.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I also have great news. I got a car! That is all.
Did anyone catch that?
You should catch the tourney on sunday...

Anyways, I could probably make that,
What time does it start?
And since the tournies cost more, are the drinks free?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
plz paymonkey cant win anymore anyways....there is a reason y ur on rastas name and not yours... o and umm wut?....ask yourself this question..."if i can barely beat irish's shiek (2nd best) then how can i beat his IC's when he only uses the IIG to show off? he only plays for real when a noob tlks trash to him...maybe i should stop tlkin trash..."
o and change your name to HUH? it would make everyone understand it more when they see your facial expression after u get owned by the one and only irish dude...

COWBOYS AND INJUNS FOR LIFE

wut?

Smash Apprentice
first i kick the **** out of your shiek 3 times and second i dont care about the **** irish ig's there gay.and you call me a noob and you can only beat any body with wobbles

plasman

Smash Apprentice
^ Congratulatorials. You were born on the 142nd anniversary of the Doughnut. Or 115 years after the game of lawn tennis was invented. Y'know...either one.

___

There's a tourney on Sunday? What time?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
brett and i will go for teams if other people say they will attend. i dunno about money, though...i'm not up for a mini-tourny. especially if it's supposed to have a monthly atmosphere.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
2pm...well it's not looking like I'll be able to go then. Work >.> And by the looks of it, they like starting me at 5pm on EVERY Sunday so if it stays at the 2pm start time I won't be going to 'em. I realize it's not realistic to change the start time for one person but is there a chance that it could start earlier?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so y all of a sudden can no one come...? lol just curious
btw...i havent tlked to the injun bout it but the weeklies dont always have to cost...

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
If I can go, I won't have any money :(
So I'll probably just be there for the friendlies...
Josh, I think people have stuff to do on sunday,
Why'd you guys pick sunday anyways?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lets see...my answers are limited...please ask the right question....lol idk ask SID notsa me. go to the tourny thread

Shaded

Smash Rookie
lol u gais R sil-e.

lawng taim noh c.

haou issz ehveriwan dueng?

i stil laik 2 spam lazers.

is dat shode_ guy stil aroumd? he zeemd kul + nawlejeble.

gt i might be abl to go and if i do ill give usome cash depending on how much it is
i git u konpretely

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
lol u gais R sil-e.

lawng taim noh c.

haou issz ehveriwan dueng?

i stil laik 2 spam lazers.

is dat shode_ guy stil aroumd? he zeemd kul + nawlejeble.

i git u konpretely
how in the name of god did you remember that account, an....Mystery man.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
how do i disable certain maps when random select or is this not possible?
It's possible,
The option to do it is unlockable

Mode Unlock: Random Stage
Unlock every stage except for Battlefield, Final Destination, Dream Land N64, Yoshi's Island N64, and Kongo Jungle N64. This option appears in Additional Rules under Custom Rules in VS mode and allows you to exclude stages you don't want to go to when you use the Random stage select option.

And is the weekly still going on tomorrow?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Good luck to everyone heading to Yukon for the MGC tournament! I expect yet another victory by our guys (looking at you, Pablo, Babac, and...Pay$?). Once again, I'll be there in spirit, but not in physical form, because life hates me playing this game...

I WILL be at the last one next week, so everybody else can stay home, because Po IS taking that tourney. Thank you.

One last thing... We have(had) a lot of birthdays this month, so to:

Marc, Paemon, Billy, Bryan, and myself(June 24th woo!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUCKAS!!

That is all.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well, happy birthday indeed. Anyway brandon, i too am going to be there next saturday, so well see who takes it COUGHMECOUGH.

anyway, i got my act scores today, and i only got a 30 :_

next time im totally getting a 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom