• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
im just sayin he would get 4stocked by the worst character in the game....come pick me up from work injun....

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
noob arguements scare me.

to the people coming to my house on thursday...
you need to bring 1 setup...that means gc/game disk/mem card/cords

i have 2tvs and 1 setup so yeah.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
ill take you all on....all....of you....on....btw GT that whole direction thing to rastas was actually quite humorous....to bad u missed the part were if u dont kill satan he will come back and 4 stock you with mewtwo....
no, because the only way you can kill satan is to beat him in a contest. I myself beat his *** in scrabble. He almost got me with the old latin words. but i won with Deoxyribonucleic.

Just kidding, i outplayed him in guitar.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
guitar is from the heavens, therefore satan sucks at it.

he's only good at cosplay, hair styling, opera, murder, hacking, ******, and baking.
you know...evil stuff.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
You forgot wobbles...

Anyways, I guess I should bring some money for like, food (pizza)...
Along with the gas money for andy.

im just sayin he would get 4stocked by the worst character in the game....come pick me up from work injun....
But... it's Satan, wtf am I gonna do?
I suppose I could setup the cube with some crosses that would cancel out his l-cancels (with mew2 lmao)
And then if I like, start quoting random verses from the bible, I could psych him out.
Yeah, I don't think satan could 4 stock me with mew2, he'd have to be peach...

Gravity

Smash Ace
i beat satan at stepmania. his fingers were too big lawl.

i also beat him in a samus ditto because all he was doing was the WoF, but I, with my WoGI, managed to out infinite him, and won.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
if you start losing just start yelling out "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!" over and over.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* yes, tire. Yes you could.

does anybody know how many episodes of bleach there are?

wut?

Smash Apprentice
there's only one way to beat the devil....... a rock off challenge that's what me and gt did we then we had a movie about it p.s hey sabuku if u can go can u pick me up i need a riode

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
How many ppl are you willing fit in your house alex?
I can't imagine another power rankings size crowd in that lil' shack of your's (no offense)...
5 ppl in andy's car
You and scud
The rest of the edmondies (3)
10!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
correct me if i'm wrong, but did you say you moved, alex?
yes, but the thing tomorrow is at my old house. i have access to 2 living spaces. w00t.

How many ppl are you willing fit in your house alex?
I can't imagine another power rankings size crowd in that lil' shack of your's (no offense)...
5 ppl in andy's car
You and scud
The rest of the edmondies (3)
10!
uh...i can't fit too many, seeing as how there are boxes and furniture in the way a bit. and my house is no shack. not even a love shack. it's pure pwnage. so stfu, nub.

*sigh* yes, tire. Yes you could.

does anybody know how many episodes of bleach there are?
132 and some featurettes

LMAOROFLcopter..... Zinth > Satin LOL....
yeah zinth. you're better than satin. according to FFVII rules on disk 1, you're silk.

Just roundhouse kick him. That's what Chuck Norris did.
no more chuck norris jokes. we've all evolved into CFalc jokes. :p

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
LMAOROFLcopter..... Zinth > Satin LOL....
How did I miss that?!?!?!
Oh well I missed my window, :p
-Editted for disapointment p:-

I once tried to counter the CF knee, "knee"dless to say, (I'm punny! :)) I plummeted to my death, lost all four of my stocks, and immediately after the match, my GC imploded...

Gravity

Smash Ace
uh first off i dont know who everyone is, people started inviting themselves.

the only person who ever asked me if i was taking them was Bryan. props for him.

secondly, it looks like i wont be able to make it. and you werent on aim. so that means i can give noone a ride.

hah, maybe next time folks.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
in addition to that note, smash at my house is cancelled tomorrow, since pretty much everyone but sabaku can't go now. sorry sabaku!

also, the old house is gone from me in like, 2 weeks, so i will never again host a smash event, even while here for winter/summers.

speaking of which, i can't wait until i come back this winter and beat everyone in brawl XD
lawl.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Amen brother! Cus Falcon's TOO GOOD!!!

So who all's showing at McDonalds this weekend? Myself, Chrispeachisgay, and the Ideas are pretty much gauranteed... smashzies anyone?
sid caleb myself and ronnie(the dude with the blonde hair that jiggs ditto'd u then left b4 the tourny started) are all goin to the mcdonalds in yukon....

tire_o_fire

Smash Rookie
josh even if u did go u would only win becuz of wobbles (**** u wobbles) and besidesif did go everyone would be so pissed off but ow well we all know without wobbles u would be nothing

wut?

Smash Apprentice
tire what does besidesif what does it even mean ohh it means besides if. besides that all wobbles is it's just a hell spawn from the deepist part of hell

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Amen brother! Cus Falcon's TOO GOOD!!!

So who all's showing at McDonalds this weekend? Myself, Chrispeachisgay, and the Ideas are pretty much gauranteed... smashzies anyone?
Im winning that tourny on saturday guys, Im WINNING that tourny. IG, you can infinite all you want, Im still going to win that tourny, I have a trump card up my sleeve (read: gun).

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
tire what does besidesif what does it even mean ohh it means besides if. besides that all wobbles is it's just a hell spawn from the deepist part of hell
wut?...im sry but your as dumb as your name suggests. first off i dont need the IG to win. im actually really good without it. second if its legal Why the **** would i not use it??? o and rasta....its on

and yes im sure thats what sid is saying. smash tourneys on sunday till Further Notice
lol

thechubbss12

Smash Cadet
Well me and my House are in for this sunday... And yes Im related to chubs Minus the Black part....

Im also ready for this sat!!!... Going from Chapokemanz to Smash LOL.... Wow im a Nerd

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
no more chuck norris jokes. we've all evolved into CFalc jokes. :p
Oh smack, you're right. Well, in that case, just knee him in the face and then issue a formal request to him that he display his combat techniques in your audience.

Who are "the Ideas?"

YES chubs! that's exactly what we needed, somebody with a house! im in for sunday, who's with me? lol
I agree.

Anyway, I might show up there on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom