• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't remember what you said exactly...
Bad memory :p

Yeah that video is crazy and the monks singing are kinda eerie

The Big Cheese

Smash Rookie
Those were some very good directions there GT... and yes i go to memorial and WAS a little freshman(even though no one thinks i'm one) Anyone else here go to memorial?

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I understand what you mean, I could go through the halls and say "Hey Freshman!" and my way was cleared...
Anyway all the other edmondies go to some school for the gifted in OKC.
Some of them go to central, you'll be able to spot them out once they post...
Did you ever go to central?
We mighta seen eachother before.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
so... i had a thought... I have around 20$ on my Arch card that i won saturday ( i got hungry and had no cash ) and chris has some on his still... and there are two more to be won... im thinking that, if people we know win them, and if they're willing... we could donate them to the cause of...

TRAINING DAY 2 ! ! !

therefore, we could have something like 40 big macs or something... 35 is already enough for like 40 cheeseburgers, lol

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yeah, when I win the last one(I WILL win, beeyotches), I'll donate mine. When are you planning to do TD2? Keep me posted.

Oh yeah, Babac and Pay$, you guys suck for not taking 2nd and 3rd at a non-Chris, non-Pablo event... Geez, haven't I taught you guys ANYTHING?!?!

South_Paw

Smash Ace
well they DID take 3rd and 4th, lol

and im not sure when it'll be yet... first things first... who wins the next two and if they'll be so kind as to donate to the burger cause...

after that ill see if i can get the sooner room again (its probably the best choice, since its not a tournament).... then ill look at who can do setups and what days everyones available, then ill have the thread up :-D

Gravity

Smash Ace
I am going to the one on the 30th. this means im winning.

i will donate my card and possibly more just like last time simply because i have absolutely nothing to buy because all i do is play stepmania :_

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
last monthly was a few months back. official monthlies are ones acknowledged by po, me, or some panel members. or at least with participation from a lot of veterans. and planned at least more than a day in advance >.>

anyway, at the next training day, can scud and i get some team practice against a few other teams? vets step up to the plate.

The Big Cheese

Smash Rookie
Man, i wish i could play in the tourney on the 30th. The age limit is bull. They let me play in the Edmond tourney because they're dumb. but i'm in for any smashing you all are up to so let me know.

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
Crackboom, the problem with not making it an item is that then people would just use the finishing move over and over the entire match. From the looks of mario's finisher, that would be some bull**** on a level beyond any previously known bull****.
if i read correctly, there is only one final smash per match.
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/basic/basic02.html

anyway, im going the 23rd so i declare that I will win!! with bowser

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
anyway, im going the 23rd so i declare that I will win!! with bowser
I hate to tell you...but Im winning that one. Sucks for you I know, I have already told myself Ill use the: Rastafy, Wobbles, and the dtilt infinite. I want to find one more infinite so I can infinite people 4 different ways.

Brandon, if you read this before I talk to you then forget it, paemon wants to go to 0C3, let me know the flight number so we can all be on the same plane. We need to find somebody to give us a ride.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
I hate to tell you...but Im winning that one. Sucks for you I know, I have already told myself Ill use the: Rastafy, Wobbles, and the dtilt infinite. I want to find one more infinite so I can infinite people 4 different ways.
learn how to play fox?

lawl

anyways.... whoever asked 'when is training day' read my post, dammit

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
So what if my fox sucks? Ive still got ICs and Jiggs, and jiggs alone is more than enough to beat YOU. Im just going to do what it takes to win, its bull**** how peaches play on those TVs.

I need some tips with sheik, she seems to do the best on those TVs.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
umm....i claim yukons winnings....:) just try and stop me noobs....btw when the **** did sid get a name on here ????lol

Gravity

Smash Ace
its not like the monthlies are actually monthly...its more like whenever we happen to become lucky enough to all have the same day off.

speaking of that, me+shade would be more then happy to fight you in teams...theres some stuff we need to try anyway.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Kuni and Andy have the gayest team ever. They just spam over and over again, its really really annoying. Oh well, from what chris tells me, Kuni lost what he used to have, so Im not worried.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Kuni and Andy have the gayest team ever. They just spam over and over again, its really really annoying. Oh well, from what chris tells me, Kuni lost what he used to have, so Im not worried.
If they just keep spamming, scud and alex can just shine it right back...
OR CAN THEY!!!

Gravity

Smash Ace
o rly. im pretty sure everyone knows the secret to beating me. that doesnt mean you can beat me.

i mean, everyone knows the secret to beating superman, but that doesnt mean you could beat superman.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
idk I think kryptonite and a few shots from a .44 Magnum to the head would kill superman...
But that's just me...
Not Lex luthor's way
Holding him hostage with kryptonite and a gun to his head always talking and telling his plan, stupid...
Of course Chuck norris has no weaknesses, therefore you should reword your analogy.

Blue Jay

Smash Rookie
This is Kuni. Pablo! I just finished that AC music vid, go check it out in the media discussion in the aco forums. PLEASE comment it!!! alright thats all i had to say, lol. Ok

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
yeah, because nobody notices glowing green sprinkles.

Lex Luthor is an idiot. If he had seen just one james bond movie, he would know that you never tell the whole plan nomatter how screwed the other guy looks.

Andy, i did beat you. With marth if i do recall correctly.

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah you probably did. i was overcome with a temporary bout of thinking im a god, but it seems to have passed.

we should do mm. even though weve said it dozens of times, weve never gotten around to it.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
haha, since i don't have a job i have to jew my money for gas. But i remember us having a match at one time. I think i was supposed to be pichu.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ill take you all on....all....of you....on....btw GT that whole direction thing to rastas was actually quite humorous....to bad u missed the part were if u dont kill satan he will come back and 4 stock you with mewtwo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom