• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
But wobbles rolls of the fingertips so smoothly...
Anyways, the next time we play, I'm gonna pull some ridiculous ****
Like, SPONTANEOUS!
The only hint I can give you is, watch out for the Nair...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Sorry pablo, but Im winning the next one.

Hows Rasta? Oh, Im glad you asked doing great, its awesome how many people miss me, its super cool.

Brandon, I get paid this friday (HELLZ YAH), so let me know about those plane tickets.

I can get the rastafy up to 79% from 0% then I **** up, just imagine that when you already have 50% on you, too good.

You guys would have loved the way coty played against that peach, he was sheik and just downsmashed over and over again. He would downsmash while he dodged and it would last through the animation. It was GREAT!

But yah, theres some more smash players, one of the (Hanson) kicked fox's *** with sheik, good thing I only go ICs against sheik.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I just tried out the ICs for the first time since I got into the Advanced tech...
Wobbles is too easy to pull off, why isn't it banned at tournies??!?!?!

Unless it is and I haven't looked at the rules for a long-*** time...

The Big Cheese

Smash Rookie
Alright, well i'm confused who everyone is considering that i've never been on any forums site or smash bros site, i just play the game. Well i've been at the tourneys in Edmond and Tulsa but wasnt allowed to play in tulsa:p too young i guess. But i did get to play in the Edmond tourney and was lucky enough to get killed by Chris in the finals but its all good. So tell me who you guys are if u have an idea of who i am. I think i know Rasta tho... and Coty but thats about it. So yea, hook me up with some names.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Well, I was at the Edmond tourney the non-Chris black guy with the glasses, Pablo was the large muscular Mexican guy, and Bryan was the white kid who was smart enough to use his memory card to access his Red Marth.

Welcome! We're a friendly, laid back bunch, and sometimes Rasta will hold Smashfests at his house, and most of our guys are up to game almost anytime, so there will be lots of chances to meet and play everyone.

Also, we have an upcoming tournament planned for early August, OHSNAP 3. Check out the thread for details. Again welcome, and hope to play you soon!

Gravity

Smash Ace
someone post the rules of ok smash babac made up.

also, the 4 of us? whos the 4 of us? all i have confirmed so far is bryan. and i guess gt now apparently. just be aware while rides to okc may be free since its close...rides to norman arent.

and uh, its looking like thursday....probably 1-2..pm. wed have to leave by 9:30 moer then likely, but thats still 8-9 hours of smash, so its all good.

The Big Cheese

Smash Rookie
Alright. Thanks man. I hope to play you all soon and work up on my smashing. I'm really rusty so you all will probly blow me out for a while but i plan to get better that way. Well, just so you know, i'm a tall kid with blonde hair named Dylan. I'll be sure to check everything out.

The Big Cheese

Smash Rookie
I'm in Edmond. I cant go to the Yukon tourney on saturday but you should come to the OKC tourney on the following saturday (30th) and get some playin in there with some new kids.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Welcome, Big Cheese. It's cool to have more people show up in Edmond, considering that's where I live. My forum name may be Omega_Star, but my actually Smash name is Zinth, if the sig didn't already clue you in, and my real name is Bryan, as Po Pimpus noted. Anyway, do you main Mario?

Gravity, the other person Gt was referring to was Pablo. Anyway, Thursday sounds good, just as long as it's not tomorrow...

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
speaking of that, Im really curious to see how the final smashes work out. I hope it isnt considered an item so it will just be a cool finishing move

wut?

Smash Apprentice
yA but smash bros dojo is pissing me off there not cenferming all the good charecters yet there conferming link and everybody else we know

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
also, the 4 of us? whos the 4 of us? all i have confirmed so far is bryan. and i guess gt now apparently. just be aware while rides to okc may be free since its close...rides to norman arent.

and uh, its looking like thursday....probably 1-2..pm. wed have to leave by 9:30 moer then likely, but thats still 8-9 hours of smash, so its all good.
4, Me, Bryan, Pablo, Po (If he's off)

9:30 is a lil' early, how about 10:30?
Driver's ed ends at 10...

So we have a new guy (again), welcome dude,
Around where in Edmond do you live?

Gravity

Smash Ace
4, Me, Bryan, Pablo, Po (If he's off)

9:30 is a lil' early, how about 10:30?
Driver's ed ends at 10...

So we have a new guy (again), welcome dude,
Around where in Edmond do you live?
er...wed have to leave from norman to back home at 9:30, wed probably leave FOR norman at 1-2 pm.

however, i still havent asked about going, so dont raise your hopes...

-edit- maybe someday ill know how i can post like 5 minutes after people, no matter the hour. must be a smash sense.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Alright, well i'm confused who everyone is considering that i've never been on any forums site or smash bros site, i just play the game. Well i've been at the tourneys in Edmond and Tulsa but wasnt allowed to play in tulsa:p too young i guess. But i did get to play in the Edmond tourney and was lucky enough to get killed by Chris in the finals but its all good. So tell me who you guys are if u have an idea of who i am. I think i know Rasta tho... and Coty but thats about it. So yea, hook me up with some names.
RastaImposta said:
Everybody thats posts in this thread is Oklahoman, with the occasional out of state comments.

Welcome. Lets get you started off here, Ill explain the basics.
1.Dont play Peach, if you notice, her name also spells Cheap, so dont play her
2. Im Rasta, Im awesome, dont forget it
3. Kosmos is the "best" in the state, but now since hes not gay anymore, he will be easy to beat
4. Vegafuse sandbags all the time, so dont feel good about beating him EVER
5. Zinth is also known as the Frankensmasher
6. Shade is the most sheltered person here, so dont let him know when he says something funny or when somebody else says something and he doesnt get it *hahahaha*
7. Gravity Sucks
8. So does Pay$
9. Po Pimpus has the pimpus luigi in all the land
10. Marc AKA Fresh is the mean looking black guy in OK
11. Never go FD against Shade (or Bluejay aka Dart) when he is playing fox or falco
12. RisingKen is also known as the Magic Man
13. My controller's name is Excalibur and only I shall weild him
15. Smashfest are mostly at my house, Im black, so dont be alarmed when you knock on the door
16. Gummi bears are the state wide Smash food
17. Gay people are trying to change it to Gummi Worms
18. Bring your own controller no matter what smash event youre at
19. Dokkoise changes his name just as much as Shade does
20. Scud thinks "School" is more important than smash, we have almost exiled him because of that
21. There is no 14
22. You just checked
23. Shanx doesnt play smash, but still keeps up with the rest of us
24. Jeff doesnt play smash, but hes asian, so his skill doesnt decline when doesnt play for long periods of time
25. Zinth wants a blood transfusion with an asian
26. King GT is not a king, and GT means nothing, just 2 random letters, he is also known as BJ
27. Shanx is known as BS
28. Ever smashfest is also a saucesagefest...unfortunately
29. OKlahoma Cith, Edmond, and Norman is where most smashers reside
30. Games, Controllers, and Cubes are likely to get switched, so remember which one is yours
31. Ignore my older brother, hes an *** hole *****ing sensors*
32. You will probably never see: Heathq, the pauls valley kids, or Derrick
33. Marc will make it to every smashfest ever....makes you wonder if he has a job
34. FFXII IS NOT A MOVIE, SCREW YOU MARC
35. TGM stands for The "Great" Marth, even though hes not good
36. I have dreads, so therefore I win
37. We have famous smashers here
Gravity is the guy from sonic, the BreakFEST commercial
Vegafuse is the bassest from Alient Ant Farm
South Paw is the guy from: The New Guy, The Core, and Road Trip
38. I have more reptiles than fingers (a thumb isnt a finger *******es, a thumb doesnt "fing")
39. You must really like smash if youve read all of this
40. STD stands for Smash Til Dawn, literally, nonstop smash till dawn
41. Theres always one guy that wants to play something other smash at a smashfest *cough* MaliceChaos*cough*
42. We have Ken and Isai in Oklahoma
43. Wut? is annoying, get used to it
44. Shade's mom doesnt like black people
45. There is always somebody in OK that is up for smash 24/7
46. Youre still reading this, Heyzues Christo
47. Smashfests last from the early afternoon to late at night, this isnt no pansy 1 hour of smash, its ALL DAY BABY
48. Lcanceling, Wavedashing, ect is all for show, its really useless
49. Roy is top tier, he has the fire
50. Falco is the most play character in OK
51. Marth is gay, he has what I call an "invisi-tip"
52. Zinth will complain about 2 things at smashfests: Not being asian and not having a girlfriend
53.Im awesome, thats just fact
54. Bring money and/or food to a smashfest, youll need it, trust me
55. Almost every smasher has a gameboy DS...rich *****es

Yah man, so thats basically all you need to know!
I hope this helps a little man.

Wut, people are going to alex's. Also, They aren't going to confirm any new characters for the sake of hyping it up. It will make people want the game even more. Which takes all the fun out of first playing the game.

Crackboom, the problem with not making it an item is that then people would just use the finishing move over and over the entire match. From the looks of mario's finisher, that would be some bull**** on a level beyond any previously known bull****.

Gravity

Smash Ace
hmm, theyd probably balance out, so you could only do it once a stock, or had to fill a meter or something...

also, perhaps the list could do with a revision, as it is outdated, and many more inside jokes have appeared since then (Too good!)

however, noone but babac should even attempt it, and its his decision if its even necessary. im just throwing this out there.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the list is kinda old. Oh well, we should get like 3-4 people to agree on anything before it goes into the list though.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
rule #56 dont mess with the Irish IG...its a cheap way for the irish dude to beat all no matter who it is....

The Big Cheese

Smash Rookie
For GT's question, i live about a mile from memorial high school and if you know where mazzios is, you're pretty close. And i really dont have a main right now... i'm kinda searching. i was waiting for someone good to play against so i could find it. but yeah i think it might be mario right now. Fox maybe as a secondary. My brother also likes to smash and he mains with link.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
You go to memorial?
If so you a freshman...
Not that I go to memorial, I go to North :/

57. The Irish IG stands for Irish Infinite Grab, it's actually just wobbles in disguise
57.5. irish dude should be slapped
58. Irish IG ain't got **** on Rastafying (in coolness)
59. Pichu is god
60. Pichu is god in 3 years
61. Here are the directions to rasta's whenever you need them

Get on i-35 going towards OKC, get on the hefner parkway and stay on it until you find rockwell. You will pass a set of apartments with a ****** selling crack outside of the gates. If the ****** is on a payphone at 7 eleven you've gone too far. turn left at the apartments and head straight for about freebird and a half. Then the paved road will end, find the first set of crossroads and stop right outside. In the exact center of this crossroads you will find A box with a pentagram inside a circle carved in the top. Inside the box is a chicken bone and some gunpowdery looking substance in a small glass vial. Put something of yours inside the box and bury it. (Note, it has to be something only YOU posess. Everyone has a quarter and such, but one of YOUR toenails or a hair from your head or a picture of you, something along this line) Bury this where you found it and close your eyes. When you open your eyes there should be a person standing right in front of you. If this is the right person, he should be in a purple suit and a purple top hat and answer to the name "satan". Offer your soul to be the greatest "person who still has a soul" and his head will explode from confusion. Take the car he drove in. It will be the only other car parked out in the middle of nowhere with a soft top made to look like batwings. Floor it and you should end up in another dimension. Look for a shack with a matress burning in front of it. Dive on the mattress. You *******, it's on fire. Anyway, go inside and there will be a crippled old man with one wooden eye and an old cannibal lady missing her right arm and her left leg. If she's missing at least one leg, run, why? because she's a ****ing cannibal. behind the house there are 2 doors leading down to the cellar. Before you go in you should go back inside the shack and ask the old man for a bottle of hooch. He will sell it to you for 5 dollars. If you're a ****ing cheapskate, kick the shillelagh (pronounced shi-lay-lee) that the man is leaning on out from under him and pick it up. beat him with it and leave the hooch. Beat the old lady too, she's a witness. When you're done with all this, go back to the cellar with either the hooch or the shillelagh and go in, leave the doors open, this is a ***** otherwise. A demon should pop out of the shadows and ask who you are. You can either A. give him the hooch and ask for the key he has around his neck. Or B. kill him with the shillelagh and take the key, you don't play that ****. When you have the key, leave the cellar and close the doors. Lock them with the key, then unlock them. You shouldn't be able to see down into the cellar no matter what time of day it is, jump in. If you've followed all my steps right you should end up on the front porch of rasta's house, which is where we're all going. Or kenya if you missed something.
62. BS has a sense of humor...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
rule #56 dont mess with the Irish IG...its a cheap way for the irish dude to beat all no matter who it is....
You're lucky you're not seeing me in person, because then you'd still hear me yelling "Nay nay nay dear god one thousand times Nay"

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Actually, if I were to get caught in the "Irish IG" or an infinite grab by any other name, for that matter, it would just reaffirm my belief that infinite grabs are for scrubs :p
Owch,
He admitted it he requires IG to win, he said this AND I QUOTE!!!
"if it weren't for the IG I wouldn't be very good"
It was something like that...
lol

Nope! I have ZERO percent! Look at you! 83?! Disgusting!
Josh go to this site for further info...

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
wow GT....nice "quote" lol or sumthin like that
ok yea that was jacked up 1. IM NOT BLACK!!!! 2.well....idk that was just jacked up...kinda like my last match against you...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom