• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Gotta catch'em all ftw! As I said earilier, reptile expo this saturday, ends at 6, norman tourny starts at 6:45. Im full for the whole day. Sunday is a no go too, Im going to be working so I dont have to work on monday so I can chill with this chick. Hell yah, thats how I roll.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Gotta catch'em all ftw! As I said earilier, reptile expo this saturday, ends at 6, norman tourny starts at 6:45. Im full for the whole day. Sunday is a no go too, Im going to be working so I dont have to work on monday so I can chill with MprisM. Hell yah, thats how I roll.
Yes, Babac. I'm pretty sure that's how you roll. MprisM will be glad.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hahah, oh brandon, that never gets old...

I get paid next friday brandon, so just let me know about the tickets and we can work somethin out.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I think he's talking about the "thingy" that won't let you post something with less than 10 letters/numbers...

Anyways, Malice_, you must be Isai, how's it going?

Malice_

Smash Rookie
Yep its me, things have been good except for not having smash. I've become noctunal, I wake up at like 4pm and don't go to sleep till 7am, only reason for this is that I have nothing better to do than play video games, since most my friends moved, have work, or joined the army. I'm off to the Link thread, I feel like I did when I first started, confused.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey, Babac, stop going around pissing off other states. I just came from the El Paso tourney thread, and those guys seem pretty upset at you and Pay$. Even though you and Pay$ are probably enough to deal with them, but if they come up for OHSNAP3, I told them I would MM them in order to show them how to get pimp.

That is all. Thank you.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
u all dumb...btw is the norman tourny the midnight thingy and how buch does it cost...
It is a part of the Midnight Gaming Championship (times here) and it is free. Everyone who's going to it should bring a TV, though. They may not have been able to acquire flatscreen standard res TVs, and I talked to them about us bringing our own TVs, so better safe than sorry.

Anyway, I have to agree with Po on the OOS bit. Just be like FDR: speak softly, carry a big stick... ok, maybe I can't see you speaking softly, but just try not to piss people off too much and let your Smashing do the talking for you. Then again, you are Rasta Imposta, so do what you will.

Anyway: wut?, that is the most conspicuous quiz I've ever seen :ohwell:

Gravity

Smash Ace
"You scored as a bowser

u are a fat losser who sucks at life but strong and kicks *** at smash"

I honestly am at a loss for words here.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dude, its not my fault, read what Troll said, I dont care if he appologized, anybody can talk **** from far away.
I got ICs for the win!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
the most what?
Obvious. As in, every question is very blunt to the point of being non-applicable to realistic personas and one would know exactly which character each question is talking about, save perhaps the ones that contain inaccurate information.

That being said:
"You scored as a marth
u *** i hate u if u got this go die"

"You scored as a pikachu
your the evolveshon of pichu"

However, I suppose that it's an effective way to determine someone's main characters and your opinion on them.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well babac, after reading the thread, i take your side on this one. BUT the only reason youll own the tourny on saturday is i wont be there. when theres one in okc well see who owns it...

we probably have a mm but how bout another one? 5$ standard fare, but i only get it if i arizona 4 stock you or better. you still get it if you beat me at all, but i wont unless i do the aforementioned.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Umm...Ok, Ill take that deal, seems more than resonable. I have no beef with anybody in NM but Troll, he talks as much as I did when I sucked, Im trying to keep it low this time.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Troll does have it coming, seeing as how he bad-talked Pablo. However, I'll save it until I play him, whenever that may be, if it ever happens. That's just me though.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i will seek ultimate revenge on pablos pichu!!! and poke floats will not be playable!! lol ill play it at FD or any BattleField type place. yes pablo that is a challenge sent directly from the irish dude himself! i will have my revenge!

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Why y'all gotta be bashin' El Paso?

Just cause they are better than you.

LawLerCakeS!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

I'm joking. Don't get all uppety!!!

I'm friendly! Sorta...

I love everybody equally!!!!

Except Mr. Rogers... Nobody loved him...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Why y'all gotta be bashin' El Paso?

Just cause they are better than you.

LawLerCakeS!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

I'm joking. Don't get all uppety!!!

I'm friendly! Sorta...

I love everybody equally!!!!

Except Mr. Rogers... Nobody loved him...
you will show Mr. Rogers some RESPECT!!! He was a marine sniper after all.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
hey all im saying is that cat pics are amazing and they deserve a chance and there funny
wut, i know this. I was the one that posted most of them. but, in the words of Drew, because i don't believe he's a doctor, or a dragon.

"this isn't 4chan, stop posting random pictures"

on an unrelated note, i got a car, and a license, and insurance. Too bad i'm broke.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Coty/Babac: If it's not too much trouble, can one of you guys give me a ride to MGC? I dun hav gas$$$, but if I win, you get $10.

Yeah, I'm that greedy.

Omega_Star said:
Troll does have it coming, seeing as how he bad-talked Pablo. However, I'll save it until I play him, whenever that may be, if it ever happens. That's just me though.
What did I ever do to that guy!? I barely remember him O_o

Edit: Ah, yes, after reading a few posts in that thread, I remember exactly who he is (I keep forgetting his swf handle, but I'm sure I can recall somebody that eliminates me from the loser's bracket). I apologize for misrepresenting my state, but I'm cheering Rasta on to make up for it ^_^

some_irish_guy said:
i will seek ultimate revenge on pablos pichu!!! and poke floats will not be playable!! lol ill play it at FD or any BattleField type place. yes pablo that is a challenge sent directly from the irish dude himself! i will have my revenge!
Ah, dude, if you want a real challenge, face my Bowser :laugh: A lot better than my Pichu.

Meh, either way, I'm done with low-tiers. I'll just stick with the characters I intend to main, starting now till Brawl. The problem is figuring out which characters...

Gravity

Smash Ace
pablo, main samus. played well she can be one of the most annoying characters.

plus theres almost nothing as awesome as getting a 5 hit combo consisting of nothing but nairs and then edgeguarding with nairs.

also, rule 1 and 2 lol, people are close to breaking those...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
pablo, main samus. played well she can be one of the most annoying characters.

plus theres almost nothing as awesome as getting a 5 hit combo consisting of nothing but nairs and then edgeguarding with nairs.
Holy ****ing **** is that ever true.

Anyway, doesn't look like I'll be showing up at the MGC tomorrow, but everyone who's going remember to bring TVs, just incase (for the event's sake).

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey, Babac, I take back what I said about those El Paso guys... They need to be owned like an old pair of sneakers. I hope you four-stock the lot of them. Hell, wut? could probably four-stock them with his hands tied behind his back and on fire.

Better yet, let's have Irish put them all in the "Irish IG" and laugh maniacally. They're seriously not even worth 1/8 of my time...

In other news, good luck to you guys tomorrow. I'll be there in spirit, so win one for ol' Po, will ya?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
alright first off....its THE IRISH DUDE* pablo...lol not some irish guy...that just sounds lame...as for your bowser...FU lol u sandbag to hell!!! lol j/k but ya sure ill take on any of your characters cuz for once i wanna play u seriously not counting your jigs cuz it sucks....as f or po's idea.....i dig it lol course...i am a poor irishmen...:(

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
there's a shot I might make it to this McDonald's thing later today, but don't expect much. My cousin and some of his friends are going definitely though, so if I can't go with them I'll root for 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom