• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
andy, i saw a bunch of people that i knew at the ACT, but i didn't see you or brian. What the hell man?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I expect yet another victory by our guys (looking at you, Pablo, Babac, and...Pay$?).
Actually, I won this one :colorful:

Anyway, Billy, Andy and I took our ACTs in Edmond, both at different locations, so I doubt that you took yours at the same place as either of us.

Anywaym unfortunately I won't be at Cid's tomorrow. I'd like to go, but I need a break.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey, Bryan, congratulations! I kinda forgot you were going to be there... lol. Anyway, good job, and who did you play in the finals? I hope you didn't have to take out anyone we know, even though you have a habit of eliminating people from tournaments...

Again, congrats on the win!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hey, Bryan, congratulations! I kinda forgot you were going to be there... lol. Anyway, good job, and who did you play in the finals? I hope you didn't have to take out anyone we know, even though you have a habit of eliminating people from tournaments...

Again, congrats on the win!
LOL! Well, Babac, Paemon, Pablo and I were all on the same side of the bracket... go figure :ohwell: Pablo beat Babac, I beat some random noob, then I beat Paemon, then I beat Pablo in the semi-finals, and then in the finals I beat Hanson, a friend of Babac's. Anyway, thanks!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
SIGH... It's distressing to hear that, but with a group of smashers as large as ours, we'll have to become accustomed to beating on each other in tournaments... Well, at least I won't have the fear of facing you next week ^_^

Unfortunately, that means that Andy, Pablo, Babac, Paemon, and quite probably Marc will all be in the hunt for the final tourney victory...
Guess I'll have to pull out my Super A-Game if I am to live up to my proclamation of victory.

Let's do it, then!

Gravity

Smash Ace
hah zinth good job. i was already asleep when you imed me. you too brett, so i hope it wasnt important.

well of course i am completely confident in myself about next week, but i doubt ill be able to deliver. oh well...

po pimpus

Smash Ace
this is pay$ I 4-STOCKED Vegafuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me guess... he was SANDBAGGING again, maybe? That's the only way anybody could get 4-stocked by Pay$.

Well, Coty, I'm going... we already talked about it last night. So I gots gas monies for you.

thechubbss12

Smash Cadet
ok..has everyone forgot about the irish dude (this is josh btw) i think its effin gay that i travel an hr. 1/2 cuz the injun dont know how to get to yukon just to figure out i cant play because for the first time this yr they checked for I.D.S!!! owell i kinda owned up on paymonkey afterwords with my ic's...pablo....it may be your destiny...but im the destiny crusher. i will clean u off that okc tourny bracket with my irish spring b4 u get a chance to win! lol j/k but ya...if i remember my id i will b at okc next week :)
btw sid put up a good performance at that tourny even with the laggy as hell tvs....
come to sids....now...later...u know u wanna. we r introducing a new type of match....lv.9

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I'm probably going to go to either OU or OSU. I'm looking at engineering and/or architecture as a major, and not only are those two colleges proficient in those areas, but I could also hang around and beat you all in Smash :p

South_Paw

Smash Ace
lol, somebody needs a head shrinking...

architecture is teh awesome.. i hope you know autoCAD, lawl...

engineering for teh suck! =P

chibit89

Smash Cadet
I'm probably going to go to either OU or OSU. I'm looking at engineering and/or architecture as a major, and not only are those two colleges proficient in those areas, but I could also hang around and beat you all in Smash :p
in all honesty, with a full ride (33 on act is pretty good), you should consider out of state options. As an engineer, i'd say OU and OSU are pretty decent schools.

but, for architecture, i know for a fact the OU department is severly lacking in quality and funds. their building is really crappy too. just do your homework on where you want to go. peace.

The Big Cheese

Smash Rookie
I would take you all on if i was 16... wait so weeklys are always on Sundays? dang i have church so i'd never make it. wow this is annoying. im typing from my wii and it sucks. :ohwell:

thechubbss12

Smash Cadet
Dude... 2nd weekly at meh house was amazing.....
We had a total of 0 people show up LOL... Well i guess Coty is the only one who can drive LOL....
Plan for next week boys...

BTW LV9... seems and sounds lame...
But its basicly a team battle with a LV9 comp on your side... Only catch is he has to mirror you... SO your decision would be to pick a charater your good with and the LV9 sucks at.... or a Character your Meh with and your LV9 is decent at....

Its for fun/optional... cash prizes would be optional as well....

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
architecture at OU has a big reputation >.>

and 33 is not full ride at OU anymore. especially not if it's like a 32.5.
a 33 even gets you regeants, which excludes some minor fees...a 34 gets you everything. regeants is still really good though if you have a 33 even.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah, I only got a 32.5 version of a 33 :( The thing that pisses me off, though, is that that ACT test was more or less a fluke... I took three actual practice ACT tests the week before, and scored raw 33s (some, if not all, had remainders even) on all of them... this test was full of gay questions, especially the science section (**** chemistry), and the math part threw in some pointless elementary bull**** that I had never even heard of that (why the **** would anyone ever use a stem-and-leaf plot?) wasted time that I could have used on some of the later questions... I was worried the whole time that the test was going to have stupid questions on it that would keep me from performing to my potential, and lo and behold, it did... and that's why I think testing is ****ing bull**** that can suck cactus needles out its own **** while being ****ed in the *** by Michael Jackson. It made me feel distinctly unfabulous during my trip to the zoo.

God, now I want to kill someone.

Gravity

Smash Ace
ha, when i got to the science section, and read the question about molarity, concentration, and all that ****...i was already tired of it, and didnt even think about it.

i was just like, **** chemistry...

anyway, next time ill probably do something to prepare, this time i did a whopping nothing....

in hindsight, this post really lacks a purpose....so, who all is going to the tourny on saturday?

chibit89

Smash Cadet
architecture at OU has a big reputation >.>

and 33 is not full ride at OU anymore. especially not if it's like a 32.5.
a 33 even gets you regeants, which excludes some minor fees...a 34 gets you everything. regeants is still really good though if you have a 33 even.
not trying to argue with you and i know i'm new to the forums, just giving him what real students say about the program as opposed to its reputation. ever been inside that building?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Andy, Im going to that tourny, and Im WINNING that one, pablo lost his chance, I sandbagged so he could win.

Since we are talking about college. OSU, Zoology ftw.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I wanted to interrupt the tourney-winning talk to say that the Brawl site has updated.

Two words:

ZELDA BI***ES!

Oh yeah, I'm winning the tournament Saturday. Believe that.

That is all.

Gravity

Smash Ace
$5 says kevin decides he wants to use zelda in brawl now.

hell, i sort of of want to.

but snake is too cool.

sorry to break it to you guys, but im winning that tourny on saturday. btw, do i have to preregister or anything?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
From now on, anybody addressing me must use proper spelling and grammar. Tire On Fire, yes, that is indeed the tourny I am talking about.

Brandon, Im winning that tourny, I AM WINNING THAT TOURNY.

Andy, same goes for you.

As for Zelda, Id hit that ****, awwww yeahhzzzzz.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
sorry to break it to you guys, but im winning that tourny on saturday.
Brandon, Im winning that tourny, I AM WINNING THAT TOURNY.
Well, it seems we got us a slight problem, fellas, because I already declared my victory...

*Sends elite ninja assassins to deal with competition* *Pulls out sword to behead any survivors Highlander-style*

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
awww snap.

I'm sorry to have to do this, but i'm gonna win that tourny. If it's any consolation i'm donating it to the food fund for ohsnap 3.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
c....i would declare a win...but...i need an ID first lmao...:( i cant find my school one...u guys luck out if i cant go cuz of it... my IG would own the tourny...

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
believe me we know lol i played paymonkey after the tourny was over on them and it took me forever to get my rythem down...they suck so bad! atleast use a wii on those things gah

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Man, I am sure glad that I won the last one; now I can take amusement from all of your victory declarations :p

I'd hit that **** too :pimp:

Anyway, I'm going to go to the MGC this week, just to be cool like Chris and Coty. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom