• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
apparently fat/inflat-a-muscles make you look older than a full grown ****in beard!!!!!!!
Que?:confused::confused::confused:
Inflate-o-muscles is that what you meant?
I don't think that works all the time...
Full grown beard > Inflate-o-muscles.
But then there are people with REAL muscles
Like idk, CAPTAIN FALCON (read: Chuck Norris)
Too bad CF doesn't have a beard... yet.

Smashbros update
NAMES:
You can change button configurations for each one for each registered name, and alter those configurations any way you like.

Assigning personal button configurations each time you fight would be a bit of a pain...but if you just choose your name from the list, BAM! You get to play with your preferred configuration! There’s no waiting!

We’re also considering allowing you to save your name to the memory in your Wii Remote so you can bring your settings with you to your friend’s house...

But if we can’t make that happen, I apologize.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
or you could use REAL muscles and some badass chops. I'm not sure what that says about age, but nobody will question you about it.
SOME MUTHA ****IN MUTTONCHOPS!!!
No, you put your hair into a pompadeur (spelling?) wear a leather jacket with the collar up, hit the jukebox to start up happy days and say "Eyyyyyy"
Oh yeah and do the crazy thumbs-up-and-fingerpoint-at-the-same-time thing,
If you don't understand that thumbs thing then just look at ANY pictures of paemon,
Seriously what's up with that?

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
change BUTTON configurations? I dont like the sound of that, I'd be worried all the time if my button config was good or if my competitor has some better config. Or if different configs will be better for each character making things all complicated... the main thing that drew me to smash bros was its simplicity in control. Easy to learn hard to master sort of thing.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
change BUTTON configurations? I dont like the sound of that, I'd be worried all the time if my button config was good or if my competitor has some better config. Or if different configs will be better for each character making things all complicated... the main thing that drew me to smash bros was its simplicity in control. Easy to learn hard to master sort of thing.
I bet if you just pop in your Gamecube Controller, you'll be good to go. I don't think a variety of configurations is a bad thing, find something you can use and screw whatever your opponents using. They're not playing for you. If all else fails and you're using the Wii mote with the Nunchuck, just strangle them. That sounds like a pretty good button configuration to me. Intuitive and straight to the point.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I bet if you just pop in your Gamecube Controller, you'll be good to go. I don't think a variety of configurations is a bad thing, find something you can use and screw whatever your opponents using. They're not playing for you. If all else fails and you're using the Wii mote with the Nunchuck, just strangle them. That sounds like a pretty good button configuration to me. Intuitive and straight to the point.
hahaha.
we must smash some more.
the same goes for crackboom and his crew.

apparently fat/inflat-a-muscles make you look older than a full grown ****in beard!!!!!!!
just tell them you have a 3D tattoo of a beard. tattoos make you look way older. also, carry a checkbook around. that way you look really old.

Yeah I am from Oklahoma. I don't play smash , but I have been to ohsnap and stood around. In fact, I'm pretty sure I was at the first tournament. I only go there to hang out with my friends. I would play smash, but I am too lazy to practice it all the time.

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
looks i can go to this saturday's mcD tournament as well, lets hope i dont fail in the first round again. It was a close match though, i almost beat Pay$ because he didn't have his ID >.<

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey, Babac, you still working on that controller for me? I'd like to have it for OC3 if at all possible... That way, I can have all the Luigi players sign my Green one if they have the character crew battle.

Oh, and again... PO PIMPUS IS GOING TO WIN SATURDAY'S TOURNAMENT.

Recognize, b****es.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
plz my ****** (and i mean that in the most non racist way) im gonna win it! i have a beard and an i.d.!!!!

chibit89

Smash Cadet
Hey, Babac, you still working on that controller for me? I'd like to have it for OC3 if at all possible... That way, I can have all the Luigi players sign my Green one if they have the character crew battle.

Oh, and again... PO PIMPUS IS GOING TO WIN SATURDAY'S TOURNAMENT.

Recognize, b****es.
Po, can you explain to me ya'll events and whats going on this weekend? thanks man.

-chibi

po pimpus

Smash Ace
There's a tournament series called Midnight Gaming Championship and its sponsored by McDonald's and Nintendo. They've held three events already, each at different McDonalds around OK. Entry is free, however, anyone under 18 needs to be accompanied by a parent or guardian, and the TVs they use are horribly laggy.

First prize nets you a paid trip to Dallas for the Championship in October, $75, and an Arch Card worth $25 in free McDonalds, and some other prizes as well.

KOS-MOS, South_Paw, and Zinth have won the previous tournaments, and I WILL win this Saturday's tournament, so if you want to come cheer me on, you're more than welcome.
(RastaImposta, Pay$, and several others are coming to cheer me on as well)

This weekends location is in South OKC, I don't have the exact location, but if you go to http://midnightgamingchampionship.com/, they have all the information you need.

This Saturday is on lock, however.

Tyrannosaurus

Smash Cadet
an Arch Card worth $25 in free McDonalds
Don't do it, guys. This is obviously sponsored by the Republican National Party, in an effort to "take care of" liberal gamers. You notice the entry age is 18? Yeah, so is the voting age! If you're not with the constituency, you're against it. Why else would they give you $25 worth of free McDonalds? They might as well just overdose you on ecstasy right then and there. Then when the heart attack comes they can say it was an inevitability.

It's a trap!

wut?

Smash Apprentice
it's the man trying to bring down the best gamers in ok or there trying to faten us up like that fairy tale

Gravity

Smash Ace
it's the man trying to bring down the best gamers in ok or there trying to faten us up like that fairy tale
god wtf?

anyway, let me get this straight. the address is 9000 SE 29th?

when does it start? anyone want to act as my parent?

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Don't do it, guys. This is obviously sponsored by the Republican National Party, in an effort to "take care of" liberal gamers. You notice the entry age is 18? Yeah, so is the voting age! If you're not with the constituency, you're against it. Why else would they give you $25 worth of free McDonalds? They might as well just overdose you on ecstasy right then and there. Then when the heart attack comes they can say it was an inevitability.

It's a trap!
Dude, don't worry about the voting, the votes are rigged anyway...
It's impossible to win an election anymore, unless you're related to the british monarchy...
It's the Illuminati conspiracy.
The world has been run by the same 13 bloodlines for a very long time,
The war was started because Iraq was trading it's oil for Euros, thus causing the US Dollar to be worth less,
just search Illuminati on youtube
Them vids'll tell you what's happening...

lol, kinda

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
It's impossible to win an election anymore, unless you're related to the british monarchy...
The war was started because Iraq was trading it's oil for Euros, thus causing the US Dollar to be worth less,

lol, kinda
I'm pretty sure Ty was talking about the amendment to lower the voting age to 18 so they could draft kids for vietnam. votes have always been rigged. just ask parliament.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord

lol, kinda
There you go with those drugs again.

**** hippies :p

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
And don;t forget that the Earth IS in fact FLAT
And space is not a vacuum but rather filled with ether lol...

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
KOS-MOS, South_Paw, and Zinth have won the previous tournaments, and I WILL win this Saturday's tournament, so if you want to come cheer me on, you're more than welcome.
(RastaImposta, Pay$, and several others are coming to cheer me on as well)

This Saturday is on lock, however.
Cheerleading is the only thing pay$ is good at.

Save for Accent Core, I'm pretty much done with Melee and everthing else. I'm just going to kick back and stick to local scenes/casual play.

Ah, and Pichu is my main again... Good ol' backpack Pichu....

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Cheerleading is the only thing pay$ is good at.

Save for Accent Core, I'm pretty much done with Melee and everthing else. I'm just going to kick back and stick to local scenes/casual play.

Ah, and Pichu is my main again... Good ol' backpack Pichu....
thankfully, i still have dibs on the digimon pichu.

Gravity

Smash Ace
thanks for all the help guys....

as far as Illuminati goes....just go play deus ex. that game owns.

anyway, since no one has said otherwise, ill assume the address is 9000 SE 29th and ill assume it starts at 7 PM. i MAY be able to get a legal guardian to show up. and i may be able to get in anyway.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I had a dream the other night in which I played Brawl. The characters that I remember at the moment that were in the dream, but were not limited to, were Marth, Young Marth (yes, Young Marth), Mewtwo, Harry Potter, Voldemort, Samus (I think), and Jigglypuff.

They nerfed Marth though and gave him gigantic armor.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Po, i'm sorry, but i have some extremely bad news...I'm...Going to that tourny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom