• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Man, me and coty make a pretty good team. Me & Coty > Paemon and Chris.
wow babac, you must have gotten WAAAAAY better. I wouldn't want to underestimate you. You must be REALLY good to have beaten paemon and chris, because if you were on teams with paemon, that would be completely unfair, just like my matches, where i teamed up with paemon, and beat coty and chris. They were playing so cheap, they were wavedashing and everything.

Did i just say paemon and i beat coty and chris? Yes, yes i did.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so i hear of a monthly this wknd from the winds themselves....any truth to this monumental appearance...?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
yea...the wind kills those lil birds and takes their info from them after they talk to you... :)
/owned

if there is a monthly this weekend, i wont be there... i realized today that each trip to okc costs me around fifty bucks... so i probably wont be making many more appearances for a while unless somebody wants to pitch in... =/

pablo..get online

chris... <3's sheik

babac... whines until he wins

billy... owns babac verbally

andy... gets owned by link

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
well if whoever told omegas poor lil birds that info would share it with the rest of us we would really appreciate it...

Gravity

Smash Ace
Shouldn't the wind coax out their info and THEN kill them? :confused:

Cause, dead birds generally aren't very good at telling one things.
Birds in general aren't very good at telling one things.

On a side note, traffic cops can suck it. with my god ****ed money.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Maybe you should learn to drive better, then you could do all you want and they couldnt catch. Initial D anyone?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hey rasta sid plays initial D...ihave no clue wat it is but he plays...as for the birds info omega...its more of a hit n run....the birds r holding the info, the wind kills the birds who then drop the info...then the wind picks it up and brings it to me...cmon its not very funny if i must explain it lol

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I dont really play Initial D anymore, its too expensive to play it, waaaaaay to expensive. And screw you Coty, just for that, you arent allowed to eat food in my room. Take that!

Gravity

Smash Ace
Are you sure hes not allowed to eat your mom in your room?

oooooooooooooooh. Your mom jokes never get old.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Okay, I believe I've mentioned this in passing to a few people, but I'm going to post this now before I make my final decision.

I AM PLANNING ON GOING TO OC3. IF ANY OTHER OKLAHOMANS ARE INTERESTED IN GOING, PLEASE PM ME OR CATCH ME ON AIM, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BUY MY TIX SOMETIME NEXT WEEK BEFORE IT GETS TOO LATE AND THE PRICES LEAP UP.

I hope I made that clear. If any of youse mugs really wanna go, let me know, because I would really like to see OK represent in full this time. Trust me, if you are able to go, do not sit out on this. I went last year, and it was a hell of a good time. I AM going, 100% no bull****. So don't bother contacting me if you aren't 100% for sure going.

I hope I made that clear enough... Let's go.

Gravity

Smash Ace
probably.

anyway, count me out for anything for the next three weeks. and if theres anything important you have to say to me for the next three weeks say it now or tomorrow...

in other news: ****

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I believe I've mentioned this in passing to a few people, but I'm going to post this now before I make my final decision.

I AM PLANNING ON GOING TO OC3. IF ANY OTHER OKLAHOMANS ARE INTERESTED IN GOING, PLEASE PM ME OR CATCH ME ON AIM, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BUY MY TIX SOMETIME NEXT WEEK BEFORE IT GETS TOO LATE AND THE PRICES LEAP UP.

I hope I made that clear. If any of youse mugs really wanna go, let me know, because I would really like to see OK represent in full this time. Trust me, if you are able to go, do not sit out on this. I went last year, and it was a hell of a good time. I AM going, 100% no bull****. So don't bother contacting me if you aren't 100% for sure going.

I hope I made that clear enough... Let's go.
So much for being retired po... lol
Wow, nice sig andy, animals staring at a camera never gets old.
So, anyone have anything planned, or do billy and I have to coax another "get together" out of babac?
???
Since summer's almost here for most all of us, we should have more smashfests right...?:confused: :confused: :confused:
The severe absence of COMPETETIVE (i.e. not the people I play here in edmond) smash has softened my skills. :urg:

We need to do as po says and get MARIO BIG!

Too Good!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I'm quite interested in going to OC3. Hopefully I can find a way.

Anyway, I'll probably be busy with volunteer work and celebrating the end of school this Saturday. However, after then I'm all for Smash.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Brandon, let me know your details. The plane ticket is going to cost me about $400, then $60 for the tourny, and I need about $200 for spending money, thats almost $700. Ill be working the full month of June to be paying for this...*sigh* hopefully it will be worth it.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well youre off spending youre money on airfare and losing to pros i have to spend it all on car insurance and loan payments...

yep sucks to be me. maybe one year from now it will be better. if not i suppose the only thing to do is to keep on truckin. in fact, thats the only thing to ever do...

</emo>

but srsly, i need some money babac so how about a mm 3 weeks from friday?

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
andy, you could save a bunch of money on your car insurance.

gt, I never actually coax a get together out of him, i just show up at his house.

Gravity

Smash Ace
actually my car insurance is going up cuz of ticket.

so no. ill just have to work more hours.

now i have to go pull a kuni and mow the lawn.

no racism here.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I pretty much plan on showing up at Babac's sometime this weekend because... I can >.>. And because he needs to be 4 stocked <3.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Fine, but if we do teams, paemon has to be your partner.

There is no SSJ Peach, she would be the best if there was...And we all know the best is SSJ2 Teen Gohan...ftw

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
But Gohan isn't in smashbros now is he? ;). Peach is SSJ.. she just sandbags all the time so as not to reveal her true powers.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
haha, every female character in smash is unbalanced in some way. Zelda can all of a sudden change her stats, samus has 4 different projectiles and an infinite jump, peach is GAY, marth has the tip.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Gara is a ***** and Rock Lee should have killed his ***, and I mean straight up gutted him. He should have opend all the gates he could to beat his ***. Rock Lee is the only reason I watch some of the episodes of Naruto.

On topic. So, are me and brandon the only ones going to OC3? Im still not 100% I can go, but Im going to try.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
ahh, the anime fight.

The rules are simple, choose your show and character, Dragonball series is off limits. (this includes regular, Z, and GT)

Rock lee can open all the gates, he still can't take brandon heat. Rock lee will be too busy powering up and then all of a sudden BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM dead.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Gara is a ***** and Rock Lee should have killed his ***, and I mean straight up gutted him. He should have opend all the gates he could to beat his ***. Rock Lee is the only reason I watch some of the episodes of Naruto..
THANK YOU!!!
Someone agrees with me.
Rock Lee owns everyone in Naruto, except the Pervy Sage: Jiraiya (PIMP)
:p
So, what are the plans?...

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I am going to OC3 too Babac.. just need some more info from Brandon.
Chris, I'll probably drop by Babac's Saturday, if he can handle my Pimp Aura pimping his house, so I'll let you guys in on my plans then. I'm still looking into some of the flights and hotels, so I am going to get us the best deal I can. Babac, your black @$$ is going, even if I have to drag you and Marc by your ears...

wut?

Smash Apprentice
hey i know nothing of naruto but i thik gara is a woman and yes rock lee should have gutted him

South_Paw

Smash Ace
lol, im going to OC3 also... but im probably driving :-P... we'll see

and by driving i mean... driving out four or five days early and chillin in AZ until a day or two before

and by that i mean... pablo sucks

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL @ Coty's mad driving skillz... How many miles you got on your truck anyway? 50,000,000?

EDIT: Yes, Pablo DOES suck, but not as much as Pay$... :)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
if enough people wanna come to my house next weekend, the 9th, then i'll host something. i haven't played in forever. i bet i suck balls.

but school's over, so time to practice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom