• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wut?

Smash Apprentice
tire o fire is hated by every body hes jerk to every body but u say something to him he tries to get u banned p.s he hit gt in the head with a bat once

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
I remember that too, *******. Just kidding. I've never been hit in the head with a bat on thanksgiving when i was 9 *shifty eyes*.

no...more...cat...pics?*twichy eye*

Dr Drew, sir, that is not very...FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY,

Boondock Saints ftw

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Event 51 so far:
Falcon
Falco
Fox
Puff
Doc

if anybody wants to see them ill upload them :-P
Vidz plz k thx.

I've been working on doing it with Marth like you suggested, and have gotten somewhat close on a few instances (though admittedly one of the times was because I managed to get a Lugia which killed of Giga's last two stock), but I keep myself from trying for too long because I usually end up getting really pissed off. If any of you have ever thought that I had anger issues with multiplayer games (which is largely no longer the case, thankfully), know that you haven't seen anything until you've witnessed my anger issues with single-player games.

And lol now I have more posts than TGM's banned account.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
I broke a controller playing kingdom hearts 2. I forgot about all the little power ups you could do and just did physical attacks. big mistake.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
remember that game from elementary school where you held a pencil at both ends and broke it with your forehead? I did that with an snes controller.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Event 51 - One Stock - Seven Characters So Far...

Some of these won't be that entertaining. My Doc one might be outright boring really... I kinda do it the cheapest way possible... but with the other characters, I at least try to make it a real fight... like with Marth and Zelda/Shiek... to explain why it's Zelda/Shiek... I do use Zelda for like thirty seconds total, lol... Just read the description on that one and you'll see what I mean.

As soon as I can do it again with Peach and Ganon, I'll put them up too. But for now...

Doc

Falco

Falcon

Fox

Jigglypuff

Marth

Samus

Zelda/Shiek

Oh... and I'm doing a special one... he hee...

Gravity

Smash Ace
well, my internet is fixed...

uh...

lol i can say is...

wut? and tire o fire please stop posting.

its nothing personal (orly) but, jeez. i mean really...

anyway chris should stop being away.

Gravity

Smash Ace
this sig warrants its own post. i thought it was pretty awesome...

anyway, we should get in some games of ssb for the 64 next time...that game owns.

10$ ill beat you at it, anyone.

Blue Jay

Smash Rookie
hey i beat shades mario with my mario, his c.falcon with my zelda, his roy with my roy, and i beat his marth with my marth twice in a row, oh and i beat his fox and shiek with my marth.

here are some quotes from shade i remember he said about my marth.
1"why do you actualy dodge my needles!? no one does that, they just sit there and sheild!"
2"why did you charge the smash no one does that!"
3"WHY DO YOU PLAY MARTH LIKE NO ONE DOES!?
4"youre marth is weird"
5"i dont like youre marth"

what happened?
1- i jumped over all his needles
2- he survived a f-smash so when he came back i charged a smash he dodged nothing and got hit by a fully charged smash(mind games)
3- i played marth in a way of mixing the fighting styles of all my characters(more mind games)
4-i asked "what do you think about my marth for the first day i started using him"
5-i asked"how is it weired?"

shade got owned lots

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
OH SNAP SON!!

First its getting 4 stocked multiple times by Chris, now even your own brother is beating you. And not like once or twice, looked like he was kicking your ***!

Blue Jay

Smash Rookie
heh its funny the way i picked up characters...
starts like this

-falco
V
-fox - pikachu
--------V
mario
V
roy
V
marth

i kept on looking for characters that fall in a simular way that the prevous character did. the play style of the characters though have a seemingly nonexistant connection, i dont get it, but whatever works right?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
heh its funny the way i picked up characters...
starts like this

-falco
V
-fox - pikachu
--------V
mario
V
roy
V
marth

i kept on looking for characters that fall in a simular way that the prevous character did. the play style of the characters though have a seemingly nonexistant connection, i dont get it, but whatever works right?
Yeah, just keep kicking Shade's *** and you'll be fine :p

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
hey i beat shades mario with my mario, his c.falcon with my zelda, his roy with my roy, and i beat his marth with my marth twice in a row, oh and i beat his fox and shiek with my marth.

here are some quotes from shade i remember he said about my marth.
1"why do you actualy dodge my needles!? no one does that, they just sit there and sheild!"
2"why did you charge the smash no one does that!"
3"WHY DO YOU PLAY MARTH LIKE NO ONE DOES!?
4"youre marth is weird"
5"i dont like youre marth"

what happened?
1- i jumped over all his needles
2- he survived a f-smash so when he came back i charged a smash he dodged nothing and got hit by a fully charged smash(mind games)
3- i played marth in a way of mixing the fighting styles of all my characters(more mind games)
4-i asked "what do you think about my marth for the first day i started using him"
5-i asked"how is it weired?"

shade got owned lots
DYAYUM. Shade got his red *** beat DOWN.

gravity, that sig makes me laugh no matter how many times i see it. Pure awesomeness.

Alex, a needle in a haystack isn't hard. Try finding a hypodermic needle in a stack of other hypodermic needles all containing poison, while the one you're looking for has the antidote.

since we can't post cats anymore, let's do mugshots.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hey everyone we are wanting to hold a smashfest at sids house tomorrow....who is willing to come....????

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
call me 405-684-6519 if u wanna come ill give directions and such. call anytime ill b up all night smashin

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Apparently I need to be more specific.

This isn't 4chan, i.e. it's not an image board, so don't post random images for no reason.

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah jeez guys its not an imageboard....

speaking of not an imageboard, does anyone here have a spare dreamcast and/or ikuraga for the gamecube? id be willing to purchase either...

speaking of dreamcast, pablo, i played 3S the other day against my friend on his dreamcast....i suck with akuma realy hard, so i use ryu now.

as soon as i can purchase a dreamcast, ill practice 3S, it looks the best to me. plus i have another friend relatively interested in it whos relatively close, so i could play him or whatever. i still say bring your dreamcast to the next smashfest so we can play it...
except i really suck at pulling out my super on command...something about 2 quarter slides...i always end up doing hadouken or something. guess it comes with practice

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i think its an image board....lol j/k but ya open house smash if anyone wants to come. we r in moore. call me if u need directions i posted my number earlier. i think this is the last time ill be on the threads today. ya...b4 6 as well

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
yeah jeez guys its not an imageboard....

speaking of not an imageboard, does anyone here have a spare dreamcast and/or ikuraga for the gamecube? id be willing to purchase either...

speaking of dreamcast, pablo, i played 3S the other day against my friend on his dreamcast....i suck with akuma realy hard, so i use ryu now.

as soon as i can purchase a dreamcast, ill practice 3S, it looks the best to me. plus i have another friend relatively interested in it whos relatively close, so i could play him or whatever. i still say bring your dreamcast to the next smashfest so we can play it...
except i really suck at pulling out my super on command...something about 2 quarter slides...i always end up doing hadouken or something. guess it comes with practice
Ah, pretty cool you found some competition around your area. I'll try to see if Brandon can bring SF:AC to the next get-together... and since you mentioned Ikaruga, I'll try to bring that too just for kicks :cool: Hope to see some SSB64 as well! Btw, you seem to prefer using Shoto's (Akuma, Ryu, etc.), so have you ever considered to main Ken? (SAIII, of course)

I'll get back to you on the rest later, with some tips and whatnot.

BluJay: Good job at owning up Shade. Are you two going to the monthly?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
You gotta let us know more than like a day in advance man. Really, thats not enough time.

Gravity

Smash Ace
whoa saturday i work, my shift starts at 5, so i have to be home by 4...i can do stuff BEFORE then or possibly AFTER...

whatever. you may have to count me out. if you want my presence then notify me before the tuesday of the week before the event.

blah...i guess i could try ken...but ryu seems cooler, what with his bag and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom