• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah, well i only take ONE class of driver's ed and i'm done. the catch, it's a six hour class.

Probly can't do anything on the 9th, that's the day i take the act and that's the day that's the day of my birthday party.

Gravity

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, well I've got Driver's Ed for the next 3 weeks
and I have to wake up at 7 am...
i have 0 sympathy.

anyway have fun billy...

this is my last post for the next 3 weeks.

if for some emergency you must call me my phone number can be obtained through zinth and/or shade.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ssj peach eh.... im not quite sure if thats as gay as regular peach or not...seeing as how she looks alil more threatnin ssj....id say not as much...im stickin with the aquateens though! lol anyways....monthly...? it would b awesome to know...

wut?

Smash Apprentice
yes it would be nice to know about the monthlys and ssj peach kinda reminds me of chichi dont know why but she does

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
maybe cuz chichi is a psychotic woman in DBZ....and ssj peach looks psychotic....? anyways yu yu hakisho...yea great tv show... to bad there r no more episodes... anyone wantin to hold a smashfest nxt weekend...?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Yu Yu Hakusho, Ive got episodes 79-112. Trust me, they are ****in amazing! I gotta work all this month to pay off my trip to 0C3, so I dont forsee a smashfest any time soon. Pablo, when you read this, send me a PM or something, I need to talk to you.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Trigun ftw you guys...
Everyone is talking about a smashfest...
I think we should all just go to someone's house...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Trigun ftw you guys...
Everyone is talking about a smashfest...
I think we should all just go to someone's house...
ok, i'll go to zinth's, you go to andy's, chris will go to kuni's, and babac will go to coty's truck.

vash was a *****. But wolfwood was bad.

I agree with everything said about Yuyu Hakusho

South_Paw

Smash Ace
okay... im done with one tape...

who was the red shiek that played my fox on Yoshi's story?

what color IC's do you play as, marc and babac? neither of you used tags >__>

who was the green falco that did dittos with me? (i know it wasnt chris)

EDIT: 47 videos so far... only a couple uploaded... but ill post links when im done, never fear :p

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I believe Marc was the Red Shiek, and he usually uses standard color Climbers. Just get that last match I played with Jeff up... Roll chased Up-B finish FTW!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I just dont understand...what could I have done against chris's peach? I was looking and watching...and found out nothing.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Just got done watching me VS. Chris' Peach... Even though I got two-stocked, that was probably the best I played all night... Sigh... How to improve....?

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe how long it's been since i've played some serious smash. I guess i'm just procrastinating until brawl, but i should really get some matches in before ohsnap 3.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Yah, Ill help you wut on the ICs. I think alex is having a smashfest at his house on saturday.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
aight... everybody...

LISTEN UP!

IF you want a monthly to happen this weekend, you need to LET ALEX KNOW...

POST in the monthly thread, here, or pm him... we gotta show interest...

NO more *****ing about 'hey when is the next monthly/smashfest' if you aren't going to say IM COMING when somebody declares one

I WILL be at alex's this weekend, and I'll be bringing up to three other people with me... all you people that want to smash, be there and LET US KNOW YOU WILL BE

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
saturday. 3pm-10pm.
there will only be 1 tv, btw, since we'll be moving to the new apartment, and this will be the last get together at my old house.
so keep it smaller, like, 10 or less. but hopefully more than 3 people come >.>

edit: by 10 i mean 20?
coty says so.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
yes, at least one more setup (tv+cube)

and ill be bringing mine so we'll have 3, unless anybody else wants to spare me the trouble of having to bring mine so ill be able to bring one more person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom