• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Well, kids, that timeframe fits right in-between my work schedule for Saturday, so it doesn't look like you'll be getting any Po Pimpus love. Don't worry, I'll get to pwn it up with y'all some other time, I guess...

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
due to a lot of personal problems at the moment, saturday is a "nevermind"

well, it may be a "delayed" if enough people are interested and able to do it next tuesday or wednesday. this weekend is just impossible, though. sorry to those who planned ahead for it already and may have cancelled something to be there. :(

po pimpus

Smash Ace
If it's during the week, I can more than likely show. I don't know how well that will work for everyone else, but hey one of me is either equal to or more than that of three OK Smashers >_<

Seriously, though, most weekends are a bust for me, simply because my job hates me. I have lost so much potential for greatness at this game because of this job... I'm sorry, I got off on a tangent...

I WILL surpass you, Chris and Coty! Mark my words...

wut?

Smash Apprentice
god if my carpet in the front room was in i could host one im guna try to host ths month or earliy july ill give full details latter

p.s so no smash fest

po pimpus

Smash Ace
You know I wanna do it... I know that as soon as I put my name on the pre-registry, I'm going to find out that I have to work Sunday, even though the other Asst. Mgr. and I are SUPPOSED to switch off working every other Sunday, and its my turn to be off, some kind of disaster is going to happen, and I'm going to have to bail his *** out again like I have for the past YEAR or so, and I'm going to be pissed... So I won't pre-register, but rest assured that if I have a chance to go, I will do so...

Urgh, I'm going to quit posting now, because I am getting really frustrated and annoyed that all of these awesome training opportunities keep getting taken away from me. I should be right there on the same level that Chris and Coty play at, yet I'm probably just barely above noob-level... ARRRRRHGGHGHGHGH! **** IT ALL TO HELL!!!!

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Aww, there were at least 9 people that were going to go to your house this weekend,
Edmond noobs (2)
Persian Marley (his bro too?) (maybe 2)
The New Kid and his 3 buddies (4)
The Moore kids (1-5)

BTW ?I think wut? is the only ACTIVE member on these boards whose posts have some sort of meaning pertaining to the conversation at hand...

Happy birthday Shanx

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
soooo.... all you biotches with cars need to get your gluteous's to tulsa this sunday

http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php?topic=549.0

no johns

EDIT: yes, so far, there's no prize money... but i said that that should be voted on the day of the tournament... so if you go, and if you want there to be prize money, say so when you get there..

no johns...again
I might be able to go to that this time around. What time is it though? I didn't see anything on that page pertaining to times.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I might be able to, I have to move my drum lessons from thursday to sunday, so Im not sure I can make it.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I probably could do that. Just post up the when and where. I look forward to meeting you Moore cats.

So much for being "retired"...

wut?

Smash Apprentice
po the pimpist luigi u must train me im maining luigi now plz if u go plz with your mega cool controller p.s guitars rule

po pimpus

Smash Ace
New Smash Bros. Tournament this Saturday!

Hey, peoples! I just found out about a tourney going down this Saturday! It starts at Midnight, so it you best get some rest early. You have to register on this site: http://midnightgamingchampionship.com/index.php

Click on Oklahoma City, and enter your info. It's supposed to be at a McDonald's, so hopefully there'll be some food on hand. I JUST found it, so I don't even know what the prizes are...

I know it's short notice, but hey, it's a Smash tourney, let's do it.
I'm going. Who else is in?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dude **** yah Im going to that. I hated McDonalds but now they are my friend. DO NOT TELL COTY OR CHRIS ABOUT THIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Hehehe, I dont think they will ban the infinite!

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, 2 smash oppurtunities!!!
I'm not sure which to go to...
ZOMFGORZ the tournament is in EDMOND!!!
It's from 6-12 am at McD's on 1300 E. 2nd Street
On saturday...
Aww you gotta be over 18 to go without a legal guardian
and above 16 to go at all...
sigh :p **** YOU MCDONALD'S, I'M GOING TO JOSH'S!!!!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
sunday 2pm, 225 s. norman, Moore Ok. pm me on any info and it would be great if u could bring a set
Yeah, Irish. I'll try to be there. If can make it, I'll bring a setup and my camcorder to record stuff. Maybe if I can find him, I'll bring Pablo too.
Which reminds me, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, PABLO?!?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
18 and under must have a guardian...wtf is up with that??? **** that dudes im only 17 lol give me 3 months.... but ya...the tourny im holdin is free FYI and...no age limit...just no stinky old people...they seem to kill the vibe...lol

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
RastaImpasta said:
Dude **** yah Im going to that. I hated McDonalds but now they are my friend. DO NOT TELL COTY OR CHRIS ABOUT THIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Hehehe, I dont think they will ban the infinite!
Man... that sounds like a great tourny.. I wish I could go.. OH WAIT.. I AM! LAWLERCAKES!!! Get to practicin Babac ;).

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Irish. I'll try to be there. If can make it, I'll bring a setup and my camcorder to record stuff. Maybe if I can find him, I'll bring Pablo too.
Which reminds me, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, PABLO?!?
Hey man, I'm down :chuckle:

Thread (Prizes & Rules listed here):
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105673

Remember guys that there's going to be a tournament every Saturday this month (that means FOUR chances to win). There also seems to be "pop-up" events during the weekdays, where they probably just hype up the upcoming tournaments or something.............

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Oh ****, so like, the tournament in Edmond on Saturday starts at 6 in the afternoon and ends at midnight? Oh ****, I might be able to make that. Oh ****, oh ****.

And weird, it turns out that I'm older than you, Irish_Dude. For some reason I always had the impression that you were older than me. But it's still fifteen more days until I'm 18 :x But **** that ****, I am ****ing going to this ****. I gotta show Edmond who gots da muscles :cool:

Rasta In Pasta said:
Hehehe, I dont think they will ban the infinite!
Dude, I don't think they'll ban Hyrule :p

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
me and kyle have some anouncments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LkWKvMCzqA since we are tenacuios d for sho oh ya i got alex singing in england http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7qR5JZcLbc&mode=related&search=
i don't know if you got the memo...

but n00bs aren't allowed to refer to me by my real name.
kthxbye. :p

june 9th- let zinth or andy win it
june 16th- hells yeah in norman. you guys should let brett and i battle it out!
june 23rd- yukon? isn't there only 1 oklahomie from yukon? coty go in and own, plz.
june 30th- chris/babac fight it out. just don't let shade win :p

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
june 9th- let zinth or andy win it
june 16th- hells yeah in norman. you guys should let brett and i battle it out!
june 23rd- yukon? isn't there only 1 oklahomie from yukon? coty go in and own, plz.
june 30th- chris/babac fight it out. just don't let shade win :p
Hey, I like the way this guy thinks! :p Andy's still grounded though, so yeah. Hopefully I'll be able to meet Chris or whoever in the finals.

ALSO

Po- Do you have a Magby/Magmar in D/P in that you'd trade me? Or are at least willing to breed and trade an offspring of to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom