• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yeah, Pablo and I are coming for sure. I believe Chris is going to ride with Coty, so they'll be there, too. I'm gonna try to bring a set, but I think my car might wind up being to crowded, so we'll see. I AM bringing my camcorder, though, so yeah.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Haha, like immediately after I posted that Brandon called me to let me know he was gonna be here in like 10 minutes, thanks for the offer though.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well im ungrounded in a week. looks like a missed a get together : (

i had to work anyways so i wouldnt have been able to go.

and babac i would challenge you to a mm, but i know your saving up for oc3 or whatever, so we can either do it and you pay me later if, i mean when, i win, or we can just not do it.

and coty...i got me beating fury of the storm on tape, but it is at kevins house, and he is at crazy religious camp. soon as he gets back ill invite him over and get it in youtube.

speaking of at...NEXT week as in starting 6 days from now, work permitting i am free to go places...so babac, chris, coty...i want to fight yall. so get ready. im bound to have atleast 1 weekday off, so yeah, get ready.

i think thats it...oh yeah, who wants mm? i want one with chris and coty and babac at least. open to anyone else. ill have to spread them out though so i dont go broke if i lose.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Will you be ungrounded on Saturday? (This applies to all)
Because The Irkens (possible crew consisting of me, wut?, tire, and sabaku)...
Are trying to hold a smashfest at wut?s on Saturday,
wut?s trying to cancel it because he thinks no one will come.
But if we all pm him to confirm we're gonna go, then he'll continue the smashfest.
EVERYONE SPAM HIS MESSAGE BOX!
...plz

plasman

Smash Apprentice
Rofl. Cult of Kefka :laugh:

Anyway, that get-together was awesome. We need to do stuff like that more often.
Agreed. Sans-headache next time. Good matches, everyone that I played. IG :dizzy: is madness. And Pablo (and Po I think too was the other guy that said he played) we should definitely do some 3S at the next one or whenever. Have you played anyone from SRK? Do you play any others like CvS2 or Guilty Gear?

Gravity

Smash Ace
3S!??!!??!

i play that but not very well. count me in.

speaking of 3S, the mame team recently broke the encryption on it, so once they release an update it will be available for play(and practice) on mame

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so i would have to say that the moore tourny was pretty much a success even though NOBODY had money lol thats wats great about moore...we poor...so u need not spend much to enter a tourny when we host... hope u all had a good time... btw on a more personal note... i think we should change the wobble into the "Irish IG" just a thought...lol congrats to SP and Kosmos on teams and ofcouse u Kos. in singles...either way...i got them both in the Irish IG so im happy :) again thanks for comin and we are always open to weekend smash just call anytime...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
LolzI'mboredwhatdoesDrew'ssigmean.

Anyway, due to my boredom, I am going to immortalize something that Po said at Sid's that I found particularly amusing:

"They should make a character just for Pablo... Captain Sandbag: 'I won't show you my moves!'"
-Po Pimpus

Gravity

Smash Ace
i WAS gonna make an awesome video but windows movie maker is freaking ******** so now the whole world suffers.

anyway yeah im ungrounded next saturday. and im bored today.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
so i would have to say that the moore tourny was pretty much a success even though NOBODY had money lol thats wats great about moore...we poor...so u need not spend much to enter a tourny when we host... hope u all had a good time... btw on a more personal note... i think we should change the wobble into the "FagTrap" just a thought...lol congrats to SP and Kosmos on teams and ofcouse u Kos. in singles...either way...i got them both in the FAGTRAP so im happy :) again thanks for comin and we are always open to weekend smash just call anytime...
lol Fix't
Anyways, it was fun despite the low blood sugar near the end,
**** moore and your cheap hotels, lol
Controller rental, $2.00
Soda, $0.50
Fortune cookie $0.25
Hating wobbles more than anyone on earth, priceless...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Im not going to be able to go to wut?'s smashfest if its on the 16th. Reptile Expo during the day, then a tournament at night, Im booked, and I might be hanging out with this chick afterwards.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Im not going to be able to go to wut?'s smashfest if its on the 16th. Free crack giveaway during the day, then a tournament at night, Im booked, and I might be crying myself to sleep afterwards.
wow, well have fun.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
...shame on you! Im telling MprisM!
lollerskatez..
Im not going to be able to go to wut?'s smashfest if its on the 16th. Free crack giveaway during the day, then a tournament at night, Im booked, and I might be crying myself to sleep afterwards.

OUCH
. Babac just got owned. HARD.

Not as hard as my car got owned last night, though.
Let's just say that if I'm going to be Smashing, there better be a tourney within walking distance, or else I'm screwed...

Gravity

Smash Ace
oh man, that sucks po. but as everyone told me when it happened to me, **** happens.

anyway, as ive said before and ill say again, if you want me to be somewhere tell me one week in advance. theyve already written out the schedules for this week which includes sundayt and im working. but if theres anything going on NEXT week, please tell me before tomorrow.

-edit- i just had an idea, if youre up to it, and we both dont work on the same days i can go over to your house and smash po. assuming you live in okc.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I will kill all of you...ALL OFYOU! Ya know what, for Coty, Chris, and Billy, your entry free for the tourny will cost how ever much I decide PLUS your soul. Seriously, I want you to write down "i hearby give babac saiedi my soul".

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
**** Irish and Co., you all have me wanting to play Yu-Gi-Oh! again... except not with real cards, cause that costs too much money and commitment. More like the new DS game that has Wi-Fi play.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
heck ya dude! that would be amazing...lol all we ever do over there is play smash and oldschool card games... again i likethe irish ig better than the wobble

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I don't like the Irish IG OR the wobble, it's a horribly misleading name for one's doom either way...
Ba***rd lmao
I swear, by the power of all that is metal, I WILL DEFEAT YOU IRISH!!!
lol

And nevermind about wut?s smashfest this weekend seeing as how no one (really) can make it...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
alright umm
i'm new here
so uhhhh
what now? xD
Lol. Now you get greeted by us :p

*Ahem*

Hey, welcome to Smashboards and the Oklahoma thread. We have Smashfests and tournaments every so often, which are good things to attend cause they're awesome. Plus we're all pretty cool, except for Pay$ (lol, no luv). So yeah, we mostly just talk about stuff in this thread, sometimes Smash-related, sometimes not. Be sure to stick around :colorful:

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
the wut? smashfest is being moved? I've been lurking but im trying to get my friends and I to go to that since I'm not working this weekend... so when is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom