• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
andy, I think we had a match we need to take care of, but i don't remember the rules we set.

RisingKen

Smash Cadet
Ok, srsly, now that summer is here, I will be active.

This is like the tenth time I've said that but still. I WILL be active.

And hopefully I'll be there for OHSNAP 3..if I can get a ride or something.

Gravity

Smash Ace
yo coty ill take you up on that.

and uh...yeah that site is pretty lame as of now, but once they add some characters it will probably get better.

anyway, i have sunday off, anyone want to smash?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL at the new Brawl site and the fact that people thought it would have any kind of new information. You should all know how Nintendo operates by now. Although I must say I am very excited at the list of music composers... They even got one guy who worked on Actraiser; friggin' ACTRAISER, man! This game's soundtrack is gonna be big, MARIO BIG!!

wut?

Smash Apprentice
the dojo owens but serusly im still kinda worried because if they dont have ice climbers i shall walk to japan and kick that shijamor what ever his name in the nuts

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
the dojo owens but serusly im still kinda worried because if they dont have ice climbers i shall walk to japan and kick that shijamor what ever his name in the nuts
Dude, your spelling is terrible. My sister could destroy you in a spelling contest, and she's nine.

wut?

Smash Apprentice
dude i dont care about people who whine about people that cant spell very good **** who cares and gt dont even say anything beacuse you already make fun of me enough about it

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
In an attempt to divert your hatred away from wut. I will post something funny...

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
pwnt

Anyways, wut?, just learn to spell better and/or use better grammar

We can understand
"ZOMGZORZ king gt ownz mang hellz yah"

Better than we can try to understand
"King Gt Zee oh my god Zors hells man yes owns"

BTW does anyone here have Pokemon Diamond or Pearl?
I got Diamond, and want some Pearl only pokemon or just to battle some.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
wow, another NEW pokemon game. Red and blue will always be the best, because that was when the idea was good and not beaten to death with the franchise stick. The game got bad when they kept adding new, unoriginal pokemon that you got to finish the pokedex and then buried deep, deep in storage. The show got bad when the quit doing the pokerap, and the movies got bad after the first one.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
wow, another NEW pokemon game. Red and blue will always be the best, because that was when the idea was good and not beaten to death with the franchise stick. The game got bad when they kept adding new, unoriginal pokemon that you got to finish the pokedex and then buried deep, deep in storage. The show got bad when the quit doing the pokerap, and the movies got bad after the first one.
quoted for the utter motherf*cking truth...

in smash news, im recording my event 51 awesomeness that nobody cares about, rofl...

in other smash news... peach is gay

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
wut, it's because you can't spell that we....nevermind.

KITTIES!!!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Pretty much. Though, the online battle feature of the new ones rather captivated me, but I'm a ***** for competitive things.

Lolz @ the second cat pic. It reminds me of Ultima Weapon from FFVI, which I'm still somewhat obsessed with.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey Coty, get on AIM sometime later today, I gots stuff to discuss with you.

Also, you all suck at Pokemon and will never, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER, come close to the greatness that is Po Pimpus, aka The Professor of Pokemon. I may suck at Smash, but I suck even worse at Pokemon... Seriously, once you guys get your teams ready, shoot me a holla. I'll show you how to get big at Pokemon, MARI-- Oh, you already know the rest...

South_Paw

Smash Ace
okie dokie smokie

lol at bryan for not knowing that was ghostbusters... that cat is amazing..

Event 51 so far:
Falcon
Falco
Fox
Puff
Doc

if anybody wants to see them ill upload them :-P

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
2,000th Post!!!

Also, you all suck at Pokemon and will never, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER, come close to the greatness that is Po Pimpus, aka The Professor of Pokemon. I may suck at Smash, but I suck even worse at Pokemon... Seriously, once you guys get your teams ready, shoot me a holla. I'll show you how to get big at Pokemon, MARI-- Oh, you already know the rest...
Yeah, we should form a Pokemon crew in OK, just for kicks. Anyway, I'll battle you once I have six level 100s, regardless of whether they're my desired team or not. I used to play on NetBattle, so I've been around in the competitive world of Pokemon, though I'm sure that I'm not nearly as seasoned as yourself.

Anyway, which Ghostbusters movie was that cat from? :confused: It's been so long since I've seen any of them... though maybe I'll be able recall with some retrieval cues.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hmm, the only movie I seem to remember anything about is Ghostbusters II. Maybe I hadn't ever seen the first one... guess I'll have to fix that. Though, I do remember the giant marshmallow man, so maybe I had seen the first one, but just not enough to remember much about it. Cause like, I also had the Ghostbusters II NES game.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I've known parts of what I'm about to say
Smash Bros dojo says that Pit's bow shoots beams of light... (lasers?!?!?!)
His bow becomes 2 swords (double tip?!?!?!)

Pit: THE NEW GHEY!?!?!?!?!?

All Primary color pokemon games were the greatest...
But Diamond is pretty kickass.
And the Elite "FIVE" in it is gay, it's been a while since I've played/beaten a pokemon game,
So I forgot there was a champion after those **** 4
BTW anyone with the game, do you have a Feebas you'd want to get off your hands?

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
well since every body hates me gt dont even try to help me spell
We don't hate you, we just don't like that you either....

A: Spell incorrectly on purpose
or
B: Your are a thirteen, fourteen, or whatever age you are, that can't spell very good

wut?

Smash Apprentice
is my gramer so atrocious that its just so amazing to make fun of if so i would feel better lol im just kidding i have learned that i need sylven learning center

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dude, are you joking? We make fun of Kuni's spelling ALL the time, quit *****ing. It wouldnt be fair to kuni if we didnt pick on you too.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
hey gravity no one informed me that i could not double posting so can it
Late, you are
AND someone should've told you not to double post...
DIDN'T YOU READ TEH ROOLZ?!?!?!?!
You have no authority to tell someone to "can it" (who says can it?) about something you did/didn't do.
:p

South_Paw

Smash Ace
In honor of Billy

this is my one and only cat picture, i though id make it a good one, lol

for smash... chris, get on aim, ya b*tch

peach is gay

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Thats a tight kitten thats chewing on some wires. I want a blue kitten, or a panther...a tiger and a mane-less lion! Hellz yah, thats whats up. Speaking of which, I might be getting some parrots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom