• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
I do, however, think that Pichu is a viable candidate for being cut. As much as we all love Pichu, he's just too similar to Pikachu, except worse. I mean, even in the Pokemon world, Pikachu is objectively better than Pichu, which in this case is significant since Pichu is the unevolved form of Pikachu, thus they are more or less the same character, save a difference in happiness points and levels. For them to both be in there would just be redundant.
But....I play pichu:(

Another viable candidate, as I see it, is Young Link. Again, just too similar to Link, to the point of a seven-year gap being the only difference.
But....I play Young Link :(
Another cut-worthy candidate, in my eyes, is Doctor Mario. Once more, he's just too similar to Mario, the only difference in canon being a change of costume
But...goddammit zinth

I say they should put mega man x and Zero into brawl. after playing mega man x for the first time in a long time, there could be some cool stuff he could do. Think of the short hop blastering and such, plus zero would have the sword moves as well.

Gravity

Smash Ace
they should put action hank in smash brothers brawl.

maybe even dexter himself, think of the moves he could have...

...................i hope my point got across.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I can play with Doc and Mario...Once you play doc you will see that he is pretty good. Marth with either be nerf'd or taken out, roy will be top tier...Any Questions?

*****, I said ANY QUESTIONS??? Thought not.

Gravity

Smash Ace
I can play with Doc and Mario...Once you play doc you will see that he is pretty good. Marth with either be nerf'd or taken out, roy will be top tier...Any Questions?

*****, I said ANY QUESTIONS??? Thought not.
yes i have a question.

is it harder to steal bikes or climb fences?

Gravity

Smash Ace
i guess i should have said which is harder, stealing bikes or being owned by spartans.

however, climbing fences is an integral part of running from cops, and i guess stealing bikes is too....

ill just ask this guy at my school, hes half black and half mexican. hell know.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Racism, ain't it great?

for brawl, i'm gonna say replace current ganon with TP ganon, and put the Wind Waker Ganon in there.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i think mewtwo and pichu should b gone along with the ganon now and have him replaced by TP ganon.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I don't understand what this difference between Ganon and TP Ganon is. That's like saying that they're replacing Link with TP Link and that they're replacing Fox with Command Fox. It's the same character either way, but just with a different design. They'll update his moves, but saying that is redundant too since they're going to be updating everyone's moves in some way.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ganon = CF moves and stronger... TP ganon = his own set of moves, sword, cooler looking...case closed...:)

wut?

Smash Apprentice
tp ice climers lol and thats how u diss someone on the west coast son west side for real im gansta

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
dude....did u just say tp ice climbers....dude...leave...just leave...no dont even look at me! just leave! such a noob...

Gravity

Smash Ace
dude they need tp samus aran in the next game, and uh...tp ice climbers would be cool, actually.

they should just put EVERY CHARACTER EVER so noone can argue anymore.

-edit- yes i realize it stands for twilight princess, and yes i realize sarcasm gets raeped by internet, hence this edit.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
tp ice climers lol and thats how u diss someone on the west coast son west side for real im gansta
Gangstas don't claim to be gangsta because their gangstaness speaks for itself, leading me to believe that you are not, infact, gangsta.

And don't even try to pretend that "gansta" is an actual thing >:[

wut?

Smash Apprentice
you r a god brian i need to learn your owening skills and irish they would so own your just mad u did not main ice climbers

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Well zinth, they should put tp ganon in because(by the way tp stands for TOWN PORTAL! haven't any of you played diablo?) there needs to be at least one more sword person. Plus this sword person wouldn't be like every other tiny little sword user, like marth, link, young link, roy is an exception, only because he's the only one with any power. In short, this would be one BAD MOTHA ****A!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I just don't understand the point of labelling it TP Ganon, because normal Ganon showed that he had a sword, even though he didn't use it, and the designs of the two were similar enough, but then again it doesn't really matter and I suppose that it makes it convenient for reference, so speak TPs all you wish.

Anyway, if Ganon does infact wield his sword in Brawl (which I'm sure he will), I doubt it'd constitute a majority of his attacks, since he has other powers too that couldn't just sit around.

Gravity

Smash Ace
lets see here...

1 tome of town portal
1 Writ's leg

mix together in horadric cube and let simmer.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord

lets not and say we didnt.

maybe babac would do it for $10 or whatever but not me.
Metaphorically, duh. Geeze Andy, get in touch with your figurative language. What have you been doing in English class all year, sleeping?

Oh wait <_<

(And yes, I realize that you were probably being sarcastic.)

Gravity

Smash Ace
Metaphorically, duh. Geeze Andy, get in touch with your figurative language. What have you been doing in English class all year, sleeping?

Oh wait <_<

(And yes, I realize that you were probably being sarcastic.)
me?
sleep?
in?
class?
Never!
besides english is gay anyway. all we ever do is ap practice, read out loud like its first grade, or watch ******** movies. only the first is of any use.

wut?

Smash Apprentice
no gt he is a god messing with your mind man and p.s im in fact not a ''ganster''

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lol i give pay$ a week b4 bein banned again...nah j/k i got some colorado peeps comin down for ohsnap3

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hey everyone im thinkin if i can get a room over here at the moore CC i might host a tourny seein as how we r havin a hard time gettin one set up....any ideas...suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom