• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Lol, I'm guessing that we get special attention or something :p

Lol. "Hello, welcome to Carl's Junior. Would you like some BIG *** FRIES?"

"Why are you putting Gatorade on the plants?" "Because it has electrolytes. They're what plants want." "Do you even know what electrolytes are?" "...They're what plants want."

"Realizing that logic would not work, Joe told the people that he could speak to plants, and they told him that they wanted water."

Those are all pretty much paraphrased, but have basically the same meaning as the original. Too good.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
hey everyone im thinkin if i can get a room over here at the moore CC i might host a tourny seein as how we r havin a hard time gettin one set up....any ideas...suggestions?
Hey man, I'm all for it. I'm sure the 19th is still open for most, hopefully you'll have better luck than myself.

*gives lucky penny*

If traditional fighting games interest any of you, there's going to be a get-together over at Felgars (it's at OU, I believe it's right across the Union garage, next to the Carson building). The games being played include Third Strike, Guilty Gear, CvS2, MvC2, etc. Eh, might not interest anyone else besides Brandon and I, but it's worth a shot ^_^ Just pm/aim me if you have any questions.

Well guys, haven't played since the last "non-smashfest" over at Babac's. I'm looking forward to my next butt kicking :dizzy:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Lol, I'm guessing that we get special attention or something :p

Lol. "Hello, welcome to Carl's Junior. Would you like some BIG *** FRIES?"

"Why are you putting Gatorade on the plants?" "Because it has electrolytes. They're what plants want." "Do you even know what electrolytes are?" "...They're what plants want."

"Realizing that logic would not work, Joe told the people that he could speak to plants, and they told him that they wanted water."

Those are all pretty much paraphrased, but have basically the same meaning as the original. Too good.
i cant remembar a decent quote from that movie, but that guys name was beef supreme which was pretty awesome.

that movie owns.

anyway i vote we have a poker game at the next smashfest.

and omg, mods actually look at the ok thread...i always assumed they had some sort of automatic detection for double posting.
1) i have a poker set at my house, as well as a roulette wheel and a mini crap table.
2) i have idiocracy on my computer
3) i vote we watch idiocracy and play poker AT THE SAME TIME. oh snap, yo.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
1) i have a poker set at my house, as well as a roulette wheel and a mini crap table.
2) i have idiocracy on my computer
3) i vote we watch idiocracy and play poker AT THE SAME TIME. oh snap, yo.
Oh wow. Is it even two possible to combine those two actions in the same sequence of time? Sounds too good.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
dudes...no go at the CC or the lib. so im gonna try a couple churchs and a few AFW buildings...if not there than i as well as everyone else so far has failed...:'(

Gravity

Smash Ace
i vote anything at the same time as poker is good, so long as poker is going on....

and i find myself growing bored of smash brothers...i dont know why, but i have no urge to get better anymore. shade was over last night, and we played smash bros all of 20 minutes maybe, the rest of the time we played other games, and had more fun.

so whatever, ill still go to smashfests, but now its more for the social aspect then for the smash.

except for owning babac. ill never get tired of that.

i imagine its because of the lack of characters however, once brawl comes out, ill want to get better but as for now it just seems boring, maybe i played it too much and burnt out, or whatever. who knows

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
I had that problem too Andy. I got burnt out on Smash a while back. Just play some other games and don't even think about Melee for a while. Then when the time is right, start playing it agian.

wut?

Smash Apprentice
yep it happend to me too it was smash is gay but now i love but the sad thing is yull never love like u did before

Gravity

Smash Ace
...Wow...

That is all i can say. The only posts worth reading since my last one were zinth's and shanx's...

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
well...lol idk...i always have the 4 people i play with we hang out all weekend and play smash...if anyone wants to join in on the smashing just let me know u can come anytime we never have anything going on

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Allergies suck. I can't go to anything this weekend, on account of i'm pretty sure my grandma's funeral is this weekend.

but, i did cheap it up at rasta's last saturday morning.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Final Fantasy x-2 is pretty much the worst game of all time. I wouldn't recommend it.
I agree. I played, and beat, Final Fantasy X, so I thought, "Hey, Ten was pretty good, I shoould try Ten 2".

No, No, No, No, No, No. I was dead wrong about playing it. It scarred me for life. Don't do it. Just back away, NOW.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well...no offense to anyone in particular *cough WUT?*cough*, this thread will never live up to its former glory, back when it was just the people who went to that tourny before ohsnap1 that didnt have a name.

sad day.

anyway check out this smiley i made up... :_
i dont know what it means but theres something about it.

anyway, i have testing all this week, and its all ib/ap test junk, so i go take a test for 2 hours, and im excused the rest of the day. woo hoo.

and on that note, who here thinks shade knows what a cervix is? because that was the only question on the test that everyone knew : "Which of these in the diagram is a cervix?", since the rest of the test was gay hard.

i say he wouldnt know.

well i have to get up at 6:00 in the god ****ed morning tomorrow, but then im done by 10 am, so i can go back to bed or whatever.

oh, and i got a haircut.

everything is boring, i know.
and, uh...smash brothers. wave dash l cancel bair. gg lol noob.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Wut?.... shut the f*ck up... if people are holding a smashfest, they'll almost 100% gauranteed post it here, since they'll probably want everybody to know about it so they'll come... if you host one, great, post it if you want people to come... if you want to ask someone if they're holding one in person, pm them to ask or get their aim and ask them there... don't spam up the thread, sh*t like that is partially why the last one was closed, even now the mods are talking about the spam issue in our threads. don't assist this ones death...

this thread will never live up to its former glory, back when it was just the people who went to that tourny before ohsnap1 that didnt have a name.

sad day.
Very true andy... Except... I didn't go to that tournament so eff you... but I WAS here for ohsnap1 at least...

And im guessing that kuni probably doesn't know what it is, rofl.

And.... peach is gay...

Gravity

Smash Ace
oh man coty, oops, i cant remember everyone who came or not, i count you in that group...

and mods, ban wut? before you close the thread. not only will the oklahomans not be mad, but we will be happy and grateful and all that other good stuff.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i wasn't here for the first tourny either :\

but i agree about banning. not just because of bad posting skills, but because pretty much no one that spams besides Josh cames to any event anyway.

Gravity

Smash Ace
id consider you in the group too, its hard to explain, but theres a lot of people who i dont even know first names of...

anyway its nothing personal to anyone, but alot of people i dont know the names of simply because of not being at the same places or whatever.

we need to fix this with more smashfests. and i want to fight auddy since i dont know if i have but samus is cool, and actually any other samus too...

a call for all samus dittos. no mm though. im broke as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom