• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
it's saturday... but i didn't think there was going to be any consolegames O_o... i thought it was only handhelds and the like... oh well

well crackpipe... should alex give the okay then yeah, id go up this weekend... i kinda want to get some recordings so basically ill be going up there when he says so, lol (no offense by saying crackpipe, btw :-P )

Gravity

Smash Ace
at coty's request: this is a 19 foot song i beat earlier today, theres no video of it online so ill record myself playing it.

now this is apparently a hard song, could have fooled me.
nah jk ive been trying to beat it for days now...

also its 7 minutes.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha, i was watching the music video for that song last week. They have some of the baddest guitars i've ever heard, then they got Weird Al for vocals.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
lol, thx chris : P... you love it in teams though ;-)

no more two stock back and forth matches... those are ********...

Gravity

Smash Ace
uh...why am i so tired...all the time...its a great accomplishment if i get through the day without taking a nap...even if i get over 9 hours of sleep.

WHAT!? NINE THOUSAND!?

anyway sunburns are lame. so are blisters. so is school. i really cant wait for summer.

gay ap tests and ib tests though.

somehow this turned into a bunch of ***** complaints, so i bring to you 2 quotes from shade today, they are 1000 times funnier without context so here you go:
"I dont have any balls"
"I ate a ****"

-edit-lol its censored, im sure you can figure out anyway.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Lol Grav, Kuni is the wtf king.

So... this morning i was bored...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joJjQQlgK1g

The combo is pretty lame i know... but still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAMHE9u5Prs

:-D... its fun
Nice. Once Brawl comes out, I'll know who to go to for the latest scoop of findings ;)

Lol @ combo clip.

tdizzle said:
Whos all going to the gamers against violence thing in tulsa? We should get some melee on :D.
Cool, I'll think about showing up. If anyone wants details:

http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php?topic=460

It's this Saturday.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
so babac, how about i come over next weekend and next weekend 3 years ago.

Gravity

Smash Ace
so babac how are things looking tomorrow for me to come over?
i think i had something important to say but i forgot.

context of first quote was tennis and it was his serve. he had no balls.

too lazy to type up second one, use your imagination. someday i might do it if i get reminded.

-edit- i almost forgot his quote from today...we were watching some ******** show and they were going through the colors, they came to yellow and i said "White owns yellow"
he was all "yeah, white does own yellow"

and then i looked at the ground and found $20.

-edit 2- i found a more professional reaction time tester: http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/index.php
i got around 196ms average.
if only the test was in the form of stepmania notes.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
I know it's kind of late but congratulations to the guys that smashed in KS! Awesome job.

I feel like I've improved my skills but I haven't had the chance to see if that's the case or not, what do the next few weeks look like as far as smashfests guys?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
yea im with grav. and GT on this one....lol how are things lookin for this weekend? btw is kos-mos hostin a smashfest? j/c....

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I can this weekend, reason is because.. well the person I'm staying with, she's pissed off, I mean REALLY pissed off(and I'm stuck with her >____>.) so yeah, if you want to die, then sure by all means come over.

But seriously no smashfest over here this weekend.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I don't think I can this weekend, reason is because.. well the person I'm staying with, she's pissed off, I mean REALLY pissed off(and I'm stuck with her >____>.) so yeah, if you want to die, then sure by all means come over.

You're still going to Babac's though, right?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
No, Im probably going to my grandma's. Ill try to have some people over during the week if you want.

Hell yahz, 15 days till school is out.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman

KOS MOS, you need to tell her, that it takes 23 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 5 muscles to ***** SLAP THAT SKANK ACROSS THE FACE!!!!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Off-topic: (LOL@ Off-topic in THIS Thread >_<)

Don't go see Spider-Man 3 if you're a Venom fanboy. You will be very disappointed in him. I'm not a big fan of Venom, and I was kind of let down, so that should tell you something...
Still, I liked it, not as much as the first two, but I still like this trilogy better than The Matrix Trilogy.

Now THAT should have just ended with the first one...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Spiderman 3 wasnt that good, it was...expected. I was very disappointed by the first spiderman, then the next 2 movies were expected. They werent bad, but they definitely werent good. Why do they gotta kill everybody in spiderman? Its like "its Rhino man, lets get him with a tranq gun" pulls out a shotty "oh no...hes dead, WHHHHHYYYYY!!??". No, I dont like spiderman, the first xmen was good, it was the only marvel movie I liked.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
I liked it, lol

other than the fact that they have to deviate a LOT from the actual story to make the story in the movie's story work

but still, i liked it...

In other news... Pablo, why is your non-spanish speaking mexican *** not online more?!?!?! Who else can i talk to at 3am about how theyve changed their characters twice a day?

AND...in MORE news... anybody wanna do anything one week from today? and is there still gonna be something the 19th pablo/maybe alex?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Some body wanna help me out and see if they can help me find informationa bout signing up for Sasuke (Ninja Warrior)? I cant seem to find anything online.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
wow if u did that then my crew member sid would join hes a big fanatic... in other words....i personally thought spidey3 was one of the best movies ive seen in a long time....again MY opinion lol...hmm...so anybody wanna play some smash...? my crew was gonna g to rastas but it looks like thats not gonna happen... so yea...any volunteers?

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Last good movie i saw in theaters was 300. I want to see grindhouse eventually, but i don't have the money right now.

RisingKen

Smash Cadet
Last good movie i saw in theaters was 300. I want to see grindhouse eventually, but i don't have the money right now.
300 was ok, but there were points that made me bored, especially in the beginning. So alot of people have seen Spiderman 3 huh? Whatever you do, don't tell me the ending, I'm going to see it tonight.

Oh btw Chris, I = Rawr Peach, You = Nub XD

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Spiderman 3 sucked, it SUCKED. Ok, it was expected, but that doesnt mean it was good, not even close to good.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Aww, Babac, ease up on the Spidey hate. You sound almost as bad as Marc. I mean, yeah it could have been better, but it wasn't THAT bad. You make it sound like it was "Freddy Got Fingered" or something.
Who the hell greenlighted that POS, anyway? May as well give me a movie...

Hmm...*cue Movie Preview Guy Voice* Po Pimpus in "Shadow Pimp Style-THE MOVIE" This time, it's PERSONAL! Oh hellz yeah...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Po, that guy's name is Don Lafontaine, and i'll take care of the rest.

"In a world, where men wear tiaras, one man chose to go against the odds.

'HEY PAEMON! *hands shanx cran grape juice*'

he will show, that the real badasses wear pink

'...And then i looked on the ground and found 20 dollars'

And that plumbers are the real champions

'Pow Pow....VVVVOOOOOOOLCANOOOOOOO!'

This Summer

'Pancakes?'

Things are gonna get big

'if he fairs again i'm gonna ****in kill a baby.....'

MARIO big

'I'm Pregnant'

Po Pimpus

'I could beat you with my hands on fire'

Will be at

'no johns'

OHSNAP 3: Reressurection

'OK, if you wanna be good at the holophoner, you might have to "metaphorically" make a deal with the devil, and by "devil", i mean "robot devil" and by "metaphorically", i mean get your coat.

Coming to theaters in august

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
AND...in MORE news... anybody wanna do anything one week from today? and is there still gonna be something the 19th pablo/maybe alex?
Sadly, I couldn't get anything for the 19th :( Sooner room is a no go, and basically every other room the Union offers is a bit too pricy for a monthly.

Which reminds me, I never got around to negotiating with the SRK cats. I'll try to remember later.........

Hmm...*cue Movie Preview Guy Voice* Po Pimpus in "Shadow Pimp Style-THE MOVIE" This time, it's PERSONAL! Oh hellz yeah...
shanx said:
Whoa, that's rated "too good"

I'm too virgin to watch that

wut?

Smash Apprentice
punisher kicks all *** of all marvel movies dude and spidy 3 did suck its a bunch of crying and crapy afects and it had the worlds biggest bugget i mean what the ****?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Po, that guy's name is Don Lafontaine, and i'll take care of the rest.

"In a world, where men wear tiaras, one man chose to go against the odds.

'HEY PAEMON! *hands shanx cran grape juice*'

he will show, that the real badasses wear pink

'...And then i looked on the ground and found 20 dollars'

And that plumbers are the real champions

'Pow Pow....VVVVOOOOOOOLCANOOOOOOO!'

This Summer

'Pancakes?'

Things are gonna get big

'if he fairs again i'm gonna ****in kill a baby.....'

MARIO big

'I'm Pregnant'

Po Pimpus

'I could beat you with my hands on fire'

Will be at

'no johns'

OHSNAP 3: Reressurection

'OK, if you wanna be good at the holophoner, you might have to "metaphorically" make a deal with the devil, and by "devil", i mean "robot devil" and by "metaphorically", i mean get your coat.

Coming to theaters in august
Congratulations Billy, for you have just:

WON TEH INTERNETS !11!!11!1!!!1!!!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hahaha, that was pretty funny I gotta admit. This summer is going to be great, 3 weeks of school left...It will be TIGHT!

Also for OHSNAP3, get practicing, somebody other than chris has to place at this *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom