• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Congratulations Billy, for you have just:

WON TEH INTERNETS !11!!11!1!!!1!!!
Who votes billy second in command pimp?

Nayway, I kinda still want to see spidey 3, but I think I'll wait till it's on dvd...
Official dvd...

How about this upcoming weekend for a smashfest get together babac?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
a smashfest would b nice...alil overdue but nice...anyways u should go c spidy3 cuz u cant justsit here listenin to all the critics and not b interested....

wut?

Smash Apprentice
:chuckle: ya seruisly we need to have a smashfest i got skills to show for reals im gansta and i really need help with maining ice climbers

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
i forgot all about the punisher. That's my second or third favorite comic book movie.

See if you can match all the quotes in my previous post to the person that said them.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Ice Climbers are the ****, youll wanna ask marc, his ICies > Mine.

Xmen 3 > Spiderman 3

EDIT: ****, I had an AWESOME dream where they could make Xmen 4 and it would make sense for the plot and it would make sense for the comic/cartoon. It was tight because apocolypse was in it and they went into outer space. IT WAS THE ****!!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lmao Xmen 3 > Spiderman 3 eh? i would have to agree with you on that one...im just waitin for friggin MJ and Peter to actually stay together one whole movie! btw...Harry has a lazy eye...lol

wut?

Smash Apprentice
soo no more ''gansta'' stuff ok thats kool and seruisly well they ever acutly folo the comics in a movie

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lol ok ok sry its just funny...i noticed when he was tlkin to peter at the coffee place...hes all laughing but hes got one eye kinda floatin off into space....same thing when they faught at his house it was funny...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
See if you can match all the quotes in my previous post to the person that said them.
I'll give it a go:

'HEY PAEMON! *hands shanx cran grape juice*'
Billy/yourself?

'...And then i looked on the ground and found 20 dollars'
Andy, I think.

'Pow Pow....VVVVOOOOOOOLCANOOOOOOO!'
I'd guess Brandon.

'Pancakes?'
Shade. God I wish I could have been there to witness that moment :(

'if he fairs again i'm gonna ****in kill a baby.....'
AustinRC. I wish I could have seen that, too.

'I'm Pregnant'
Err, I'll guess MJ from Spiderman 3, even though I haven't seen it. Though Padme also said that in Revenge of the Sith. ****, lots of people have said that :ohwell:

'I could beat you with my hands on fire'
Babac.

'no johns'
Coty.

'OK, if you wanna be good at the holophoner, you might have to "metaphorically" make a deal with the devil, and by "devil", i mean "robot devil" and by "metaphorically", i mean get your coat.
Someone from Futurama, I'll go with Bender.

I don't know why I tried this since some were guesses, but whatever, I wanted to.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Zinth, you got all of them except the first, third and sixth right.

Wut, if GT is my past self, then you are certainly paemon's.

Gravity

Smash Ace
wow ever since i havent posted in the last 3 pages things have gone down hill. fast.

so heres something amusing shade said, i dont remember exact words so ill paraphrase

Me: Babac said he does 100 push ups a day.
Shade: Yeah, I tried that once, it didnt work.
Me: maybe youre not trying as hard as babac...
Shade: Well, he can do push ups easier.
Me: Why's that?
Shade: Cuz he's black.
Me: ..................................................................................................................im posting this on smashboards...

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lmao!!!! thats awesome. but hes got a point...he is black...ofcourse....if my name was babac id b able to do 100 push ups a day as well

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
dude, being black has nothing to do with it. We're both doing 100 push ups a day to get ready for ninja warrior.

...So wait, if babac can do 100 push ups because he's black, then i must be black too. Oh, no. That's why the chicken i ate for dinner tasted so good.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
dude, being black has nothing to do with it. We're both doing 100 push ups a day to get ready for ninja warrior.

...So wait, if babac can do 100 push ups because he's black, then i must be black too. Oh, no. That's why the chicken i ate for dinner tasted so good.
Lol.

is it good to be paemons past self ????? or a curse 90th post woooooot
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...In other news, I PMed Scav about incorporating OHSNAP3 into the MOAST Circuit.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
SPIDERMAN! THE SHIZZNIT!!

Holy frickin be-jeebers. I also just found out that Spider Man is the other hidden 3rd party char in brawl.

WTF PWNZ JOOZ LOLZORZ!

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
SPIDERMAN! THE SHIZZNIT!!

Holy frickin be-jeebers. I also just found out that Spider Man is the other hidden 3rd party char in brawl.

WTF PWNZ JOOZ LOLZORZ!
Nice joke there, even if it were true, that would be the gayest thing EVER,

I mean think about it, the spidey games have always been sub-par to **** in gameplay (IMO),
Not to mention he's not exactly a video game character, he's in them but not a character, he's from a comic turned cartoon turned new comic turned cartoon turned new comic turned game turned remake of old comic turned cartoon turned movie turned game etc.
Plus his moveset would be totally unproportional, like Ganon's are. (he should be WAY better, like to the point of almost being broken)

If anyone is MOST possible of being in Brawl it's either Sonic or Megaman
Sonic: obvious reasons
Megaman: even more obvious reasons

Who agrees?

BTW there's apparently a game coming out for the Wii and DS called
Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Games

No joke.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I think that they should include Cap'n Crunch as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. He could crunch-a-tize his opponents, as well as cause minor lacerations to the roofs of their mouths and their gums. They could even include his father, Admiral Crunch, as a clone character.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
You don't wanna do that drew! Nobody would like you!

...but I bet you could care less huh?

Nah you're right, spidey would be weird as a smash brawl char. Megaman though, he's too cartoony in a game full of cartoony characters. The great thing bout melee was that Roy, Marth, both links, zelda/sheik, and ganon were the most serious human characters. Seein as how Roy and Marth will be gone, and probably zelda/sheik...oh AND Ganon too, might as well fill in their places with some other realistic type characters. Maybe Ryu? Or how bout...uhh....Cloud? Ninja Gaiden guy(whom by the way roxorz my boxorz offzorz my buttzorz)?

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
That would suck badly Drew

And I know how to get you to post in our thread!
I just have to say your name and BAM there you are!
And you are adding to our "spammy" post count by posting in this thread.

Ryu IS the Ninja Gaiden guy who rocks your boxers off (that's kinda nasty, he's a fake, not-real dude), he is a slight possibility seeing as how the original Ninja Gaiden which has been remixed 50 times was on the SNES I believe
But idk about Cloud, sure the original, and almost all the best FF were on Nintendo's systems but not VII.

NEVER SAY THOSE WORDS ABOUT MARTH AND ROY!!!!
:cry:

Random strange fact: Vii is like a French guy saying Wii lolz

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Hey i'm a Roy main, so I so feel for you, but we gotta look at it from the maker's point of view. They WON'T return THAT many characters(meaning all 26 back). They gotta cut some, and why not cut some hidden characters? Mewtwo will probably make it back, seein as how the pokemon *** fan club is bigger than any religion combined.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Yup, Ninja Warrior FTW. We are both doing more things than that to help with strength and stamina. Speaking of which, Billy, I got a GOOD long *** rope that Im gonna tie up tomorrow. Its gonna be TIGHT. I could easily put it up to the full length of my house and still have some rope left over.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Maybe drew should close this thread...

Then maybe he'll be sodomised with his own controller next time he's here...

But I'm going to guess not... Im onto you mods! I know you're hiding something! DAMMIT B-WILL!!! YOUR MARTH SUCKS IN TEAMS!!!!

...and your falco is scrub..

NYAH!!!

Gravity

Smash Ace
Drew won't do that. He'd be an official ******* if he did that.
you seem so sure of yourself....and besides, he already did...anyone remember a month and a half ago, when our beloved near sentient thread was mercilessly ***** and beaten until it died?

no hard feelings or anything....

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
NEVER SAY THOSE WORDS ABOUT MARTH AND ROY!!!!
Qft.

Hey i'm a Roy main, so I so feel for you, but we gotta look at it from the maker's point of view. They WON'T return THAT many characters(meaning all 26 back). They gotta cut some, and why not cut some hidden characters? Mewtwo will probably make it back, seein as how the pokemon *** fan club is bigger than any religion combined.
Well, first off, the section I put in bold doesn't really make sense. They're already said that not all of the characters will return, which innately implies that not all twenty-six will return, seeing as how twenty-six is equal to "all" and there would have to be less than twenty-six returning characters for there to be "not all". You said that they won't return that many characters, noting that by that you mean not all twenty-six, but by "not all" it is already implied that not all twenty-six characters will be returning, so that was redundant and failed to make a point.

Second, I do agree that the characters that they do cut will be unlockables, but I don't think that they'll be so sectionalistic in their efforts. Mewtwo might make it back indeed, but Mewtwo is a badass and unique as a character so that's ok. Besides, even though he sucks in this game, they could make him better in the next one. I do, however, think that Pichu is a viable candidate for being cut. As much as we all love Pichu, he's just too similar to Pikachu, except worse. I mean, even in the Pokemon world, Pikachu is objectively better than Pichu, which in this case is significant since Pichu is the unevolved form of Pikachu, thus they are more or less the same character, save a difference in happiness points and levels. For them to both be in there would just be redundant. Another viable candidate, as I see it, is Young Link. Again, just too similar to Link, to the point of a seven-year gap being the only difference. Another cut-worthy candidate, in my eyes, is Doctor Mario. Once more, he's just too similar to Mario, the only difference in canon being a change of costume. They might cut Marth OR Roy, since they're both fairly similar, but I doubt that they'd cut both, especially since Marth is the original Fire Emblem character, AND the only character in the history of the series to star as the central character in more than one Fire Emblem game. Plus, Nintendo of Japan had originally intended to make Marth and Roy playable only in the Japanse version of Melee, but decided otherwise when they garnered favorable attention during Melee's North American localization. Then there's the fact that they're the only two characters from Fire Emblem that Smash currently has. Yes, they will probably add in more, but I think that they'll keep at least one from Melee, Marth being my guess. At least, they had better keep Marth :mad: However, Marth and Roy play differently enough, so I wouldn't be surprised if they kept both of them in.

Maybe drew should close this thread...

Then maybe he'll be sodomised with his own controller next time he's here...

But I'm going to guess not... Im onto you mods! I know you're hiding something! DAMMIT B-WILL!!! YOUR MARTH SUCKS IN TEAMS!!!!

...and your falco is scrub..

NYAH!!!
Lmao.

you seem so sure of yourself....and besides, he already did...anyone remember a month and a half ago, when our beloved near sentient thread was mercilessly ***** and beaten until it died?

no hard feelings or anything....
Lmao.

Man, I love OK topics :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom