• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
i most certainly will... dragonforce insanity ftw... probably fury of the storm, lol... 19 feet baby!!!

0C3 is a continuation of the Zero Challenge series hosted by Ken, widely known as the best... and therefore, he has Zero Challenge in his tournament... last years had over 200 people and was amazing (i was on the phone alot with my friends there *tears)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
1) i'll DDR MM anyone but babac. alright, babac, too, but only $1. i heard he was goot.

2) i'm too lazy to go to another thread...when is the OC3 date?

3) i was going to use tio for OHSNAP2 but not enough people signed up so i knew it was pointless

4) i hate school o.0, i'll talk to you guys in may, unless someone cares to hit me up on AIM about anything.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
1) ill ddr mm you... sometime before i leave...

2) july 20th-22nd... one week before my 21st birthday....he he heee...

3) understandable

4) i will later... btw i was like.... a block from your house today, lol

Gravity

Smash Ace
wow its kinda slow here...

sadly, i wont be able to make the 0C3. ah well...

sadly, noone will hire me. ah well...

i learned an important lesson, always line up another job before you quit your previous one, no matter how much money you have stored up...

someday ill buy ddr...

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
so can't you just hit all 4 buttons at once in that computer DDR game? at least in the version i tried. :/ At least I think thats what you guys were talking about, anyway...

South_Paw

Smash Ace
you can on some, yes... especially for the ITG songs (i use A and S with one hand and the up and right arrows with the other, so i can do that, but if you use just W A S D or just the arrow keys, then no, you probably can't)...

Gravity

Smash Ace
lately ive been using the numpad, which allows for 4 at once, since ive been playing more songs that require more then 2 hits at once....

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Shanx alot punks. So, I finally got myself a gaycube and some ssbm serious situation gamin situations.

Workin on that roy boy, too bad I still suck. Almost got that wave dashin down though, L-Cancel is a bleotch though.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
No, because I being me, smashed YOUR mom. Not your mom but YOUR mom! See...it like...

yea you're probably right. Don't care though. I smashed her at a smashfest with 2 others.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
YOUR welcome. I have no idea what else you said.

In other news, i'm failing chemistry.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hey guys, yesterday I discovered how amazing GarageBand is, so expect to start seeing Final Fantasy remixes from me at some point, probably sooner rather than later.

Gravity

Smash Ace
l9olo0llo i need sleep really bad so extract as much information as you can from what im writing.....

and im failing like 2 classes man, maybe 3. i win the suck fail contest

Gravity

Smash Ace
good luck at kansas this weekend guys, im sure youll raep and bring home the glory, but dont get cocky lol cuz im shade and you guts nefd aodf eisdfa ok? adsufk dflkasejdfan djaiutdaf.

lol you know what i mean.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hahaha, dont worry GravE, we'll do our best!

This thread has been moving SLOOOOOOOW lately.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Dude, next time I'm in oklahoma, i'll give you guys craaazy hell with my roy sensation pimp nation.

Texas is the shiz.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Yea...in case you didn't know, because you don't, which is okay, I lived in Oklahoma for bout 17 years of my life. I then moved to a Tennis Academy in south texas, moved BACK to Oklahoma, graduated(CHEA!), came back to south Texas, and now i'm back in the academy till college starts. So in my down time, I play SSBM, and try to get better. My mom still lives in Oklahoma, so that's what I mean "When I come back", as in visit.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I think its funny that the montreal thread is still open with its 8k+ posts...**** YOU YOU GOD **** MODS AND UNBAN ME WHILE YOURE READING THIS DREW.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I think its funny that the montreal thread is still open with its 8k+ posts...**** YOU YOU GOD **** MODS AND UNBAN ME WHILE YOURE READING THIS DREW.
hahaha.
oh, we should all love rasta and his awesome slight aggression (especially beating little fat kids up with braids).
i think the lesson to be learned is,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB8cSPfrNiU
@1:09

edit: little fat kid is contradictory, but you know what i mean. little as in short in stature, and fat as in ****ing fat.

Gravity

Smash Ace
Yea...in case you didn't know, because you don't, which is okay, I lived in Oklahoma for bout 17 years of my life. I then moved to a Tennis Academy in south texas, moved BACK to Oklahoma, graduated(CHEA!), came back to south Texas, and now i'm back in the academy till college starts. So in my down time, I play SSBM, and try to get better. My mom still lives in Oklahoma, so that's what I mean "When I come back", as in visit.
perhaps i over reacted...its just that, the old oklahoma thread meant a lot to the people who ave been around longer, and then some guy starts it, and then promptly disappears...

and then i realize he doesnt even live in oklahoma!?

but whatever, if your mom lives in oklahoma thats good enough

i guess i can post on this thread again, if only for the fact that the mods would completely explode if i made another one, so, whatever...

-edit- i had an idea, lets get the montreal thread big enough so they have to close it too...whos with me?

Gravity

Smash Ace
Don't invade the Montreal thread, remember what happened last time?
iirc it was at that point you decided oklahomans were the coolest smashers on the face of this earth...

or something good like that.

but either way, i dont think i was being serious, so dont worry...

-edit- dont ban me plx

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I won't ban you for something like that, you have to do something really bad... like Pay$ did for example...

Also I can't un-ban IPs so don't bother asking me to lol.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Who do I gotta go to to unban my ip?

Why did you guys have to delete our thread, Im still pissed about that.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
perhaps i over reacted...its just that, the old oklahoma thread meant a lot to the people who ave been around longer, and then some guy starts it, and then promptly disappears...

and then i realize he doesnt even live in oklahoma!?

but whatever, if your mom lives in oklahoma thats good enough

i guess i can post on this thread again, if only for the fact that the mods would completely explode if i made another one, so, whatever...

-edit- i had an idea, lets get the montreal thread big enough so they have to close it too...whos with me?
Well I AM an Okie through and through. So ergo, "Official Oklahoma Thread", booyah.

Shade_

Smash Ace
lol, wow its been a while since i have been here. Oh well. Yah ever since our thread as gone i havent had the same urge to post anymore. lol if that makes sense.

On the other hand i cam here to see what you guys think about a music vid i made for Final Fantasy Advent Children, i just finished it. Let me know what you all think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-LJJdF11ps

later. And drew, you watch death note?

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
lol, wow its been a while since i have been here. Oh well. Yah ever since our thread as gone i havent had the same urge to post anymore. lol if that makes sense.

On the other hand i cam here to see what you guys think about a music vid i made for Final Fantasy Advent Children, i just finished it. Let me know what you all think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-LJJdF11ps
Wow, I don't even like AMVs, this was probably the first (or second) time I watched one all the way. Great work, the clips are synced to the song very well and the presentation as a whole fits the mood of the song nicely. I don't really know how to review an AMV though (since I don't necessarily watch them >_>), but it's definitely entertaining.

Dokkoise said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB8cSPfrNiU
lol, ****.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i guess it was pretty good, but i didnt watch it all the way through. ive heard that song yoo many times, and ive already seen the movie, so i dont see a need to watch it over.

the part i saw seemed satisfactory, but im not a fan of AMV in general, so whatever.

also no it doesnt make sense.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Ahh, I cannot watch the music video, for it will spoil my virgin knowledge.

I am, however, playing Final Fantasy VI and Pokemon Diamond right now, both of which are the ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom