• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
take my adice....simply cuz im irish...u can never go wrong there....anybody lookin to smash this weekend in the metro?

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah, babac, is anything going down at your house tomorrow?

NOTE TO EDMOND PEOPLE. i wont be in edmond this weekend. no rides from me.

vice versa for okc pretty much.

still not entirely sure i can go either

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, some of you may be dissapointed some of you may be incredibly happy. But yeah, I've decided that Peach is not going to be my main(at least for awhile). Reason is because, well I think my Fox is hella better than my Peach and my Falco is slowly surpassing her as well(plus I find it more fun to play the space animals).

So yeah, KOS-MOS's new lineup

Main:Fox
Secondary: Falco
Third: Peach

Don't worry Coty I will still use Peach (you need your daily dose of Vitamin D aka Vitamin D-smash LOL).

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Lol, Chris. You're like bi-polar when it comes to Smash: instead of swinging between mania and depression, you swing between Peach and Spacies.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Chris. You're like bi-polar when it comes to Smash: instead of swinging between mania and depression, you swing between Peach and Spacies.
I hate to admit... but you're exactly right.:laugh: Don't worry though, I'm not planning on changing it again for awhile.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
ya babac u should c if we can over
My house isnt that clean, I can have ONE (only 3 people are coming so far) more person over today. Not next week, Ill be in Kansas, but the week after that Ill try and set something up. It seems your crew has been getting screwed over, so your crew is 100% invited to the next one.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
those at rasta's, i won't be there til after around 6 and will only stay til around 12.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i dont know what it says about me as a smasher, but i had a hell of a lot more fun after we stopeed playing smash then while we were playing smash...

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Who's going to FoSho2? If anyone is willing to give me a ride, I can throw in $25 for gas.

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=57998

^^^I'm going to link that to every "Samus is ghey" complaint.

BTW, considering we might have some SRK people on board at the next monthly, would anyone be interested in a "Traditional Fighter" side tournament? Maybe Tekken5 or Thirdstrike? (suggestions welcomed)

Edit: I'll throw in $20 from my own pocket for the side tournament. It could just have a $1 entry fee.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Lol I'm staying at a friends house for awhile.. with no car lol, I'm not going to walk miles and miles and miles to play smash >.>.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i can't go to fo sho. i think i can make the proposed date for the monthly though. and if coty can't come, i got a new laptop, just need to put tourny director 2.0 on it. if he does come though, i don't have to do brackets for once!!!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Lol I'm staying at a friends house for awhile.. with no car lol, I'm not going to walk miles and miles and miles to play smash >.>.
Yeah, but you were like "Babac, let me go over to your house on Saturday!" and then you don't and don't tell anyone :ohwell: But it's all good.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
i can't go to fo sho. i think i can make the proposed date for the monthly though. and if coty can't come, i got a new laptop, just need to put tourny director 2.0 on it. if he does come though, i don't have to do brackets for once!!!
Tio ftw dude, it's so nice...

i should be there though, no worries...

South_Paw

Smash Ace
yep... the exact same

i ran the brackets for T5 (b-wills tournament) with it... and sent neal the results and he posted them online... exactly like oc2...

speaking of OC... OC3 thread is up >__>... and ill be going this time!!! anybody else in ok interested?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Oh wow, that'll be sweet :)

I'm interested in going to OC3, but I'm not sure whether or not I'll actually be able to. However, I'm going to try to actually make this one.

And speaking of tournaments... we need to start planning and advertising OHSNAP3.

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
hey everyone, I was at the training day if any of you remember me.. been a while, but does anyone do smashfests late at night on weekends? I'm talking midnight to 6am. I work most every weekend and my crew and I never get a chance to play with anyone else since we don't get together until late like that.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
yep... the exact same

i ran the brackets for T5 (b-wills tournament) with it... and sent neal the results and he posted them online... exactly like oc2...

speaking of OC... OC3 thread is up >__>... and ill be going this time!!! anybody else in ok interested?
You KNOW I'm interested, even though I suck really, really badly. Just PM or hit me up on AIM, Coty. I can most likely make it to the monthly, just need the details.

Gravity

Smash Ace
coty...words will solve nothing

stepmania mm?

if you agree we can work out the details later...

Gravity

Smash Ace
wtf? babac must have been dancing with mary jane...

he said you said you thought you were better then me...my honor couldnt take it.

on a side note, he doesnt see how stepmania can be hard. show him wrong when you take him to kansas or wherever youre going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom