• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Naruto Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Smash is a game for Nintendo All- Stars.

Pit: Was a huge hit.

Wario: Earned spot with Wario Land and WarioWare.

G&W: Started Nintendo.

Mario: He's friggin' Mario.

Naruto: Starred in a crappy anime and several games that make Mortal Kombat cry.

It's not going to happen.

Oh, hey guys. What's going on in this thread?
I think you should remove that image, some people might get seizures from it, or it will make their eyes burn. (The last one happened to me.)

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Why make a thread about this? If you read sticky topics you would know that characters who originated from anything besides a videogame can not get in.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
This thread..needs LOCKED...and according to Sakurai, characters who first appeared in anime/manga..can't get in Brawl.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
The official Naruto thread. Omg someone please tell me what this world is comming to. Common guys get a **** reality check.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
lol... i didnt know that.... dont the fire emblem characters count? theyre in some anime...(and its not nice to slap people)
... blasphemer, exile is our only choice, unless we can hit you with rocks.

FE is a nintendo originating turn based strategy game, Naruto is manga, with some games.

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
If Naruto gets in Brawl, I'll run for mayor of Ashley, Indiana and impose a harsh cigarette tax on the locals...

get real Naru-NO ain't gettin in, I don't know why you all waste your time discussing it...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
As I translated so long ago: Sakurai has officially stated that Naruto , or any other anime character, will not see the light of day in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom