• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Grime Power Rankings - last updated 2019/02/10

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
In Rob's defense; he did post on the MI Melee FB Group that he wasn't willing to host anymore and that someone else should step up and take his place, so people should've been aware of that already.

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Wait, yeah... I definitely posted on the Facebook event page that I wasn't hosting anymore, but that the secondary room was still reserved for us if anyone wanted to show up.

:>: +1 Technical_Chase

Makes false grime accusations

:>: +1 Roller

Stuffs a full box of cereal under his shirt and sneaks out of the dining hall at UM

SoulPech

Smash Master
Wait, yeah... I definitely posted on the Facebook event page that I wasn't hosting anymore, but that the secondary room was still reserved for us if anyone wanted to show up.

:>: +1 Roller

Stuffs a full box of cereal under his shirt and sneaks out of the dining hall at UM
lol I did that back @ Devry.

:>: +1 tutu

Finds a random 2 liter of pepsi at ps5, asks if anyone knows whose is is, then takes a drink out of it and passes it to meekspeedy
Keist was wondering why his 2 Liter looked close to empty.

Roller

Smash Legend
+1 Roller: Watches as Tutu begins to drink someone else's 2 liter. Then instead of stopping him, proceeds to simply narrate what is happening to the stream.

kd-

Smash Lord
Is it just me at 8:16am or does ^ that not make sense to anyone else...

Also @Melee players asking where Melee is... that's like, disheartening to hear. Melee players not posting on the boards, not seeing Facebook group messages (that was supposed to be a more popular system), I guess it's their fault they didn't see but it should have been known :/

W.C.N

Smash Lord
tutu, as many times you claimed to be black, to me your "sip" is automatically half the bottle
does this make it so people can understand it?

I know he needs to learn punctuation but you guys are on the internet and should be able to read without it

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Roller

also
:>:+1 Roller takes Fujin and my money to get more Vodka, doesnt even come back with the rest of the BWW crew

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller

also
:>:+1 Roller takes Fujin and my money to get more Vodka, doesnt even come back with the rest of the BWW crew
Wait. Ok. I'll admit when I'm a grimer. Obviously. This was not one of those times.

I handed Fujin his money back because I didn't want to be blamed if we got back after his carpool left. Ori then took it. He was responsible for it. Ori was also given all the money for the food and took care of all that stuff. I really didn't have much of a role at all in the fiscal aspects of the BWW trip.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Fujin said he gave you the money and didn't get it back.... But he was wasted so....

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Fujin was drunk lonnnnnng before Bdubs lmao.

EDIT: SO SALTY. He offered me vodka in the auditorium and I had to decline it because he was gonna make me play "I've Never" to drink. I didn't have that kinda time ...:(

W.C.N

Smash Lord
someone holds the bottle and says something theyve never done
anyone who has done it has to take a drink

and fuujin said it was smash related so like "I've never made top 3 at a tourney"
everyone who has drinks

This just in
:>: +1 Ori and Stewie say there's a cap of 20 for their tourney reach the total then tell sk and ally to come

kd-

Smash Lord
Doesn't take long for people to grime it up in that game lol

Things I've heard: I've never..
"Been asian/had brown eyes/hair"
"taken computer classes/attended UM"
"played in a smash tourney"
"played starcraft/counter-strike"
"did specific-event-you-did-at-my-house-yesterday"

Someone says a "I never.." that they think will get everyone, but it really only gets one person.. and then it's on like Donkey Kong. Of course, there's always the 'reveal potentially embarrassing sexual encounters' with that game, depends on who you're playing the game with.

I hate that game though, any and all versions

Top Bottom