• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Grime Power Rankings - last updated 2019/02/10

Roller

Smash Legend
Not that grimey, tbh. Just (perhaps a little overly) prudent planning.

I'm not surprised it would get mistaken for something else though, seeing as it's not a particularly common occurrence in MI.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
:>: +3 Gio

Agrees to be the Smash 64 TO at SWEET IX. Doesn't show up to the tourney.

:>: +2 Carroll

Offers Mango $5 to let Slarty keep his stock and get whooped by VaNz in a 2v1 during teams.

Teams with a CPU Level 9 Luigi and bullies two new UM smashers in a teams set.

:>: +1 Taki

During Carroll's set, after Level 9 Luigi lost all four stocks, plugged in his controller and pressed start to give Level 9 Luigi more stocks.

:>: +1 RyeJew

Turns off the console due to saltiness after losing to Dempt and Juggleguy in teams bracket.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
:>: +1 Ori_bro

Money matches me in Melee for $1, then says that he doesn't have a dollar right after I won.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
I had no idea :cool088: was a thing...

FDGHKDHLKGHFKHDGDKHJGFSFDLKHJF:LKHJFG:LJHKDFGLGKSDPLFDFKGLJDLKGMDFKVMDOYJPOIJSAFOSJTL:SDMKFHJTRKJSOPDFJSDKGMERKTJWEIFJFDKHNFKGNC

:cool088::cool088::cool088::cool088: :cool088::cool088::cool088::cool088: :cool088::cool088::cool088::cool088: :cool088::cool088::cool088::cool088:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
:>: +1 Dre the Ace

Claims he doesn't deserve honorable mention on the PR. Goes on to beat Toadster, KJH, and Kzhu in tourney.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
We just updated it last week for the first time in 9 months. Reason wasn't due to the inactivity of the scene or anything, just mostly due to the laziness of myself and the panel.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
+1 Carroll

I can't even post publicly about how grimey his latest act was, due to the need to protect the privacy of the grime victim. Let's just say trust me on the +1

Xatic

Smash Lord
+4 Ori_bro

Back-Story: Soulpech got a promotion at work so he was being nice to everyone and said that he would buy everyone 1 appetizer of their choice at buffalo wild wings. I was at a different table and wasn't aware of the waitress taking the orders for this. However, Ori came in with Soulpech and sat at the exact same table he was sitting at and declined Soulpech's offer. He then posts in the Michigan Masters thread (for those of you who want to read the whole thing lol) that he would take his "raincheck" on Soulpech's previous offer.

yeah, but then she came by again and I told her and you guys that if you guys wanted the appetizers I can pay for it. Most of you either didn't hear me or decided not to, but Juu heard and said he wanted those mozz sticks

As for Ori, he declined my offer :/

Man, Ori with the real grime.

Declines the offer; then expects the same offer to apply when HE wants it. Man, Dakota and I are looking REAL cool compared to that. LOL
:yeahboi:

Top Bottom