• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Grime Power Rankings - last updated 2019/02/10

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
+1 James Young

Enters a random Michigan local with no other ranked players present. Teams with Level 9 Luigi so he doesn't have to split his winnings with a real teammate at the end.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
+1 James Young

Enters a random Michigan local with no other ranked players present. Teams with Level 9 Luigi so he doesn't have to split his winnings with a real teammate at the end.
This man is a genius.

I still need to come out to an MI event.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
+1 Duck

Rallies a group of Smashers to ditch Red Robin for Outback Steakhouse even after everyone has already sat down and ordered $5 bottomless drinks.

+1 BloodyJoker

Upon accepting a moneymatch, reveals that he intends to pay with a jar of coins in order to discourage his opponent from winning the moneymatch.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Upon accepting a moneymatch, reveals that he intends to pay with a jar of coins in order to discourage his opponent from winning the moneymatch.

I did this but with 100 pennies against Dingdong back in 2009. The best part was when i handed him the roll of coins and he stared at me saying why.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
+1 Ally

Hustles Canadian randoms in moneymatches by claiming he has never played Melee before.

+1 Juggleguy

Wins easy money from Canadians through stream match sidebetting due to their lack of knowledge about American players at the tourney.

kd-

Smash Lord
+1 Juggleguy

Despite repeated attempts from various sources at correcting him during commentary, he refuses to acknowledge that he incorrectly switched the players with their on-screen characters during commentary

kd-

Smash Lord
Seeing as I have no affiliation with the smash community any longer, you can go ahead and take over this thread for me Juggleguy. And you can add to your Senator title for infracting me for this blatant double post, or merge it, or whatever you mods do nowadays

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I've always been able to edit it on the account of being a moderator, but part of me wants only Chad to do it out of spite.

2Shadez

Smash Cadet
+1 juggleguy. promises korean bbq on several occasions. talks about how amazing it is and how i haaaaaave to try it then just decides we arent going.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
+1 Fendrick Lamar

After discovering that kd took all the checks and paid for everyone at Pizza House, proclaims "I don't know what just happened, but I like it"

+1 Sasha

Breaks controller while ragequitting at Body City 2. When offered a new controller from BloodyJoker, replies "no, everyone always takes your ****" just hours after BloodyJoker got his laptop stolen at Body City

kd-

Smash Lord
Quote CTL: "Chad: You can wear one if I sponsor you, which would require you to not be retired from smash"

I see no other requirements!

Top Bottom