• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Grime Power Rankings - last updated 2019/02/10

YonoSSB

Smash Cadet
+1 Rayquaza

Comes to Battlefield IV because he thought it would be easy money, demands to switch with someone who went 8-0 in their pools so that he wouldn't be on Lordy's side of the bracket even though Lordy went 8-0 in pools and Ray went 8-1. Proceeds to lose to two people he's never heard of, gets 5th, complains about his bracket more even though he asked it to be moved, then spends the rest of his time there complaining about how garbage Project M is and leaves.

http://www.twitch.tv/battlefieldsmash/b/637000865?t=1m05s

Edit: actually this should be like +3

Last edited:

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
  • Complaining about house tourney
  • Thinking that MI PM scene is still free

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
+1 to Napkin

Agrees to a no CG Sheik Ditto with me at BB13. Last stock game 2 on FD he gets a grab and starts chain grabbing.

Last edited:

Napkin

Smash Cadet
+1 to Beach. In one of my first tournaments, which was run by him, he quits out when I still have one stock left, doesn't give me the game.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Why the **** are there 18 people on this thread right now?

+1 Sean Douglas. Asks for good player fund

Edit: 21 pre-necro, facebook readers lol

Last edited:

Datnero

Smash Rookie

+ 1 Datnero

Tells Heartstrings if he beats me in 10 MM in a row I'll match another $10

Doesn't give him $10 and slowly walks away after 10th loss in a row

Last edited:

2Shadez

Smash Cadet
+1 Liam_Butler

thanks m8land for hosting all the time, immediately steals 6-pack of sunkist

YonoSSB

Smash Cadet
+1 Yono

spills chipotle southwest sauce from subways all over the stairs at PSSBMSU and leaves it there

Liam_Butler

Smash Apprentice
+1 Liam_Butler

DQ's Gamero at his tournament despite Gamero showing up on time for his match

+1 Liam_Butler

Immediately tosses Ryejew's controller into the car after stealing M8land's sunkist

+1 i4n

Asks Liam_Butler for the bigger piece of chicken left between the two, takes the bigger piece, and then immediately asks Dill for a piece of his chicken anyways, getting another piece.

+1 Scoops

Dissaplin gives him money to buy a GameCube controller adapter, proceeds to buy amiibos with it instead.

+1 Scoops

Asks Liam_Butler if he should pocket Dissaplin's money.

+1 ERROR404

Kicked Liam_Butler's rare amiibo box

+1 Calories

Does commentary and only says, "Oh wow." And refuses to get off, despite chat begging for him to get off.

+1 Scoops

Money matches Liam_Butler, loses, and then John's before the result screen shows up. Proceeds to leave smashfest immediately after johning about losing.

Last edited:

Scoopz___________

Smash Rookie
+1 liam_butler plays in friendly 4 player free for all and shine spikes ganon

+1 dissapplin takes pizza as he leaves a hang out

BertEast

Smash Apprentice
YO holy **** just remembered this

+1 Nick Woldyk @ Sweet prologue

We were down at that Wendy's in the union building and he spills my water all over the floor because he wanted to see if the tables were pinned down.

We tried to clean it up with napkins but it was hopeless. You just had to randomly tip the ****ing table. Somebody had to mop that up y'know

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
+1 KJH

After picking Fendy 9th overall for Arcadian draft crews, puts his name down for 32nd overall and gets the entire PR to join in on the prank just to see Fendy's reaction to getting picked last in the draft.

Calories

Smash Rookie
+1 dissaplin - goes to Michigan Arcadian, a major non PR tournament, says he "is not feeling it" and plays pichu in pools

D e l t a

+1 Blake. Says he's at the Arcadian to spectate and cheer on friends and won't play friendlies in top 8. A minute later he's warming up Mules to fight The Oak.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
+1 H2

After the PM news, posts in the Michigan PM Facebook group and asks if anyone is selling a Wii for cheap.

+1 Mars

In response to H2's Wii inquiry, posts that he will pay sellers $5 more than whatever H2 is offering.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
+2 Minor Threat

* Hustles JuggleFox for a $5 moneymatch vs his Falcon after secretly maining Falcon for the past six months without telling anyone.
* Grimes Heartstrings into sidebetting $5 on Kzhu vs Juggleguy after seeing Juggleguy was about to win the set, while Heartstrings didn't know the set had already started.

stewyian

Smash Ace
+1 ori, we're teaming a few weeks ago, game 3, he loses his last stock, asks if he should take my stock, does it anyway without letting me reply, dies before me, we lose the set.

D e l t a

Almost forgot until your post reminded me about teams

+1 NOJ

I ask him to team again before an event and he says yes. Day of tourney he declines and asks everyone else until finally our PR player, JZ walks in and teams with him.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
+3 Stewy

A new player tries to talk to Stewy, the Sonic Hero of Michigan Smash 4, asking for advice on how to get better. Proceeds to tell the kid to stop looking at him.

Last edited:

Nexic

Smash Rookie
+1 Will: says he would rather not go to anything than have to drive

Calories

Smash Rookie
+1 to skoops
loses a $10 money match to Calories, 5 min. Later has DR.PNC call Calories to challenge him to a $10 dollar money match

Scoopz_

Smash Rookie
+1 calories
Wobbling a guy who had never played melee before in a no money tourament

Pancake Jake

Smash Rookie
+2 sheep

convinces friend to host a tourney far from where most people play to farm scrubs.

"if i win three of kyles tourneys in a row he should rename it the sheep farm."

Last edited:

YonoSSB

Smash Cadet
+1 Liam_Butler

In game 3 vs Samn, tells Samn that he'll ICs ditto him if Samn picks ICs, then proceeds to pick Peach and time Samn out for the win. At a $2 library tournament.

+1 Liam_Butler

Wobbled Yono's Roy past 200 in a friendly

+1 Liam_Butler

Wobbled somebody to 420% while screaming about smoking the kush during a very late night tournament that was already running several hours late. The TO made no call for whatever reason.

Last edited:

YonoSSB

Smash Cadet
+1 Lonk

Says that his sister can pick up him and Ellipsis from my house the night before GVGP. When he arrives at my house, he gets in his sister's car immediately and leaves, forcing us to drive Ellipsis an hour round trip back to Oakland Uni at 1am when we have to wake up at 7am to leave for the tournament.

Last edited:
Top Bottom