• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
PR Image will be up tonight. I will finally have an evening that won't consist of me doing 5-8 hours of work, hw, or a combination of the 2.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Giving this a slight bump.

Xatic and I have updated the Spreadsheet and I have added tourneys under the "Tournaments this Season" area.

To make this post a little more relevant...
With just under 2 months left there are still chances for those of you are in contention of being ranked and on the PR looking to move out of your tier or join the ranks of the best in Michigan.​
Michigan Ranbats 7 is this Saturday at Schoolcraft. In my absence, Stewy and Xatic will be running and streaming.​
Phoenix Saga 6 is still scheduled for December 7th. This is a MUST attend event. Xatic and I are doing as much as we can prepping Fish Flop for the event as well as aiding Derek in getting everything organized since he is struggling to have a social life due to work and school.​

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I can't edit it anymore, I'll add Mikey (since he technically did attend a tournament) and change some of the typos in there.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Plus all the other homework ect that I need to do on the weekends. I don't think you understand how much work math and physics are at UMich...

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Why?

Apex has been the start of it each year hasn't it?

And does that mean DRDNs world 3 is going to count?
Singles is 6 stages so it's close to most standard tournaments

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Our reasoning behind ending it in January this year is because Apex shouldn't be what starts a season. It is the epitome of Smash so having it be one of the last tourneys in the season makes sense. All the buildup of skill over the season coming together to show off.

As for DRDN's world 3, we will have to look into it. I only see it not counting if there is some rule that makes it truly bad.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I'm like Ditto from competitive pokemon. I'm NU but I win and lose to everyone.

Zinoto 10 dollar MM if you come to Columbus this weekend.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I updated the Spreadsheet with Chi Sports IV, added DRDN's World 3 and Apex since the season is extended to the end of January. This extension will being a new cycle of 4 month seasons (Feb-May, June-Sept, Oct-Jan)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Is it possible to edit thread titles with this new update? I want to change the title of this.

Top Bottom