• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Spreadsheet is 100% up to date. This season is proving to be quite an interesting one for the upcoming PR, I'm excited for the remaining 2 months we have.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Oh? Are you sure? If you have the actives going active again, the list would look like this (or similar to it):

1. Zinoto
2. LOE1
3. L_Cancel
4. Lain
5. Anther
6. ****s
7. KSev
8. Oblivion
---------------------------

This would be the cut-off point, but if they decide to extend it it would look something like this:

9. Stewy
10. Ori_Bro/Zyth/Nom

Granted, they both have beaten each other (except for ori beating nom recently), but Zyth does look better. He also did beat Carls too. If Sparta Kick goes to another tournament, then it's GG.
Pls take a discussion like this to the PR thread. Also that list is so wrong xD
To carry over from the PWN 2 results thread, that list i made is entirely inaccurate, but that wasn't the point. The point i'm trying to come across is that IF there's a top 8 for Rankings and IF L_Cancel and Oblivion are active (and I think they are), then Nom won't be on it. If it extends out to top 10 he may, but it'll be difficult since Zyth's and Nom's wins are even; and Zyth beat Carls, which is a good win. Granted I'm basing my opinion on the most recent tourneys (from SPAU3) and not the beginning of the season.

that list looks absolutely horrendous
probably because if there's a top 8, you may not be on it.

Last edited:

stewyian

Smash Ace
im not really gonna say much about the list cuz i dont feel like listing and defending my point with everyones W/L's, but with nom doing things, and SK trying to become active more, i could see a potential top 10 if sk and l cancel meet the requirements to be eligible, or maybe we wont idk, also looking at the spreadsheet is a useful tool when constructing a list of Michigans PR

Last edited:

SoulPech

Smash Master
would be nice if I had access to it amirite?

anyways, as I mentioned (twice actually), the list i made isn't accurate. The focus of my conversations were about Nom getting PR'd, not who I feel is Top 8. Also, as I said (twice again) is that if there's a top 10, he has a chance, but it'll be difficult. Don't forget about Rayquaza and Tech Chase. I think Ray entered 1 this season and Tech entered 2 (I think?)

Edit: I do feel that Nom should definitely be Honorable Mention.

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
the Numbers and HM system is dead in MI for now (It might get brought back for Smash 4 but we will see). The Tier List Ranking is the way to go since it is used for when we travel OoR (Most of MI is 1st/2nd seed when we travel in the MW but not when we go to NJ/NY).

Also I have a preliminary list already made since there is 1.5 months left. If you look at the spread sheet. Oblivion and I haven't done much of anything at all so we both have 1.5 months to get our act together if we both want to remain on the list, Alan is more likely than me since I've done next to nothing and he is at least even in sets with people that are ranked. Nom has very well set himself into what looks like D-Tier or possibly C-Tier imo. The biggest issue we will be having is the placement of *****, Ksev, and Stewy. It seems like Stewy will edge out Ksev and ***** has set himself for something like B, C or possibly a middle ground between the two.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
I can't remember, do money matches count? I beat Lain 2-0 for 5 bucks at TFTS.
I'm 1-1 with Anther and 1-1 with Ksev. Ksev and I went back and forth in money matches at TFTS.
Then my other losses are ***** and LOE1.

I haven't got to play much recently :(

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I can't remember, do money matches count? I beat Lain 2-0 for 5 bucks at TFTS.
I'm 1-1 with Anther and 1-1 with Ksev. Ksev and I went back and forth in money matches at TFTS.
Then my other losses are ****s and LOE1.

I haven't got to play much recently :(
I believe they were counted like pool wins. We'd have to double check.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
When is the next tournament in east Michigan? (Too lazy to check)
I want to play you guys again, especially LOE1.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The next 2 confirmed in-state tourneys
• Rudefest - Muskegon, MI (4/19)
• Gamers Gauntlet Smash Series #1 - Clinton Township (5/4)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The Newest Rankings are live!
Here is your Season 11 Michigan Brawl Power Rankings!

S: Zinoto
A: LOE1
B: lain, Sparta Kick
C: Anther, D!CKS (Ish), L_Cancel, Oblivion
D: Ksev, Stewy

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
I completely disagree with going with d tier instead of c+ tier. d tier makes them sound like they shouldn't be on the PR at all, especially considering you extended the PR to 10 players this season. D tier almost makes them sound like HMs, and you stopped doing those to encourage competitiveness yet you only leave out Nom? Dunno. I'm not a panelist but seems awkward to me, either way congrats to ish for being pred with his first two tournaments. Shoutouts to SK for a phenomenal performance at SKTAR 3. Brawl ain't dead yet ****** :D

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
you should do GoT theme
I would love to, would definitely want to be Tyrion, the Hound, or Margery Tyrell, but usually when I make the themes things I know that would be great, people complain. Then again, whenever I do something people complain.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Here is the image guys. I'm sorry for the slight delay it has been a busy week since last friday.

LOE1

Smash Lord
Shouldnt you have actual characters used somewhere in that picture though

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Shouldnt you have actual characters used somewhere in that picture though
This is a rendition on the end of race screen where you see scores. The PR represents the results of the top players in the state at the end of the season so it only makes sense that with a theme like Mario Kart you show the results of the race.

Also you're welcome for changing the theme last minute. I was half way done with the Kill la Kill and scraped it because people complain about the constant anime themes (even though KLK would have been the 2nd one ever)

Last edited:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
honestly dont like it, Like LOE1 said the chars used arent on there at all, and the players you used for each person dont match the players anyway

SoulPech

Smash Master
the char heads are in the table below the image.

Ori put in quite a bit of time trying to make the image (which looks freaking sweet btw).

People who don't like the image should make their own, imo.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
honestly dont like it, Like LOE1 said the chars used arent on there at all, and the players you used for each person dont match the players anyway
I used the player's favorite characters from Mario Kart 8. I actively went out and texted each player asking them for who they'd want to be in the image xD

also if I threw in their smash character it would have thrown off the image. It is like Colten said, in the OP I have the character that each player used.

Last edited:
Top Bottom