• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

MX778

Smash Journeyman
I can beat Carls' :fox: with my :ganondorf: & :falcon: :awesome:

I wasn't being all like "RAWR WTF" in my last post (my bad if it seemed like it), I just wanted to clarify things. Haha

WTP, yes I can. I'm definitely not saying I can win huge tournies or stuff with them, but I've spent a good amount of time learning how to use them to a good-ish extent. Idk the variety is a lot of fun. lol

Hot ArmS lets do itttttt. Better hope I don't get :jigglypuff: :troll:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Mx we need to have a day where we go every char against each other

If I beat you more you can't claim to be good with everyone because I suck :p

stewyian

Smash Ace
No you can't. Don't be one of those guys. You can use Yoshi, Fox, and maybe two others. Nobody is actually good , meaning they'd beat people at their skill level, with more than 4 characters

Unless you mean you can beat randoms with anyone, but then any average tournament player can say that. But the italics and bolding implies you think you'd win tournament sets on competent players.
shots fired, but srs i can play peach guys

MX778

Smash Journeyman
I'm not MM'ing anyone's :metaknight: with anybody. Granted, he's fun to use, but I cannot ****ing stand this character in Brawl. He needs to stay banned imo.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
With SWF being back the panelists, other than myself, will finally begin posting their thoughts on last season. We hope to have the official Season 9 list out soon.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Be prepared for the list tonight or tomorrow night. All depends on how busy I am with homework and work today.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will release the PR list tonight at 7:30/8.

I had school till 3, then had to do work stuff for the past 3 hours, and now I'm off to go cut lawns and then eat dinner. I'll get the list for you all before I dive into homework for the night.

see you all in under 2 hours.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Michigan, I present you with your Season 9 Michigan Brawl Power Rankings!​

S Tier
Ally, Zinoto
A Tier
LOE1
B Tier
Sparta Kick, L_Cancel, lain
C Tier
FF Ori_bro, FF Stewy, Oblivion, FF Ksev

This season we are doing something a bit different. We have removed the numbers system and have created a tier system to rank our players. This new ranking system accurately gives OoR and OoS TOs a better perspective on how to seed our players. There are gaps between players within our list. The gap between S and B is very large, while the gap between A and B is there, but it is a lot smaller. We still take Wins and Losses into consideration when placing individuals into tiers so there is always going to be the opportunity for movement up or down tiers.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
wheres the link to results? I want to see oblivions results vs the rest of his tier

W.C.N

Smash Lord
doesnt sktar(and Ktar7 for Ori) count for more? because the talent of players everyone was playing is much higher?

What's The Point

Smash Master
Basically Oblivion beat some better people but lost to his peers. Ori had the best records among themselves, a win or two, but ****ty ass losses. Stewy is the average. Ksev was like a less impressive Oblivion but he beat Oblivion.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Using this sorta criteria, what would be a simulated MW:E (Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky at this point) Tier list be?
I don't know who is still active, but Shugo would have his own tier between Zinoto and LOE1. Judo, Kel, and Kero would go in B tier. Anyone else would be added to a new tier at the bottom.

Top Bottom