• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@ Sovereign: I have a decent chance. I just need to crank out some more solid placements and wins. I got this though ;) This second half of the season...Im stepping it up even more :D

And if out PR were alcoholic beverage based...mark my words: TC WILL be on it.lol

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
^your probably right I havent played offline brawl since GSS where I was playing quite bad and me and Van havent practiced in months with our actual chars
I haven't played Brawl in 2 years, my hands get cold in anything below 63 degree weather, I don't main MK, and I'm likely going to be tired, hungry, and lazy at the next Smash Cafe.

ZTD | TECHnology

Announcment:

The TCSC 4 has been confirmed for May 21st, 2011. This will be the last tournament of the season as the weekend after is Memorial Day weekend and Ori and I have decided that it would futile to throw a tournament then with people taking trips and the Detroit Electronic Music Festival(!!!! <3) being that weekend. Ori is planning on making his event the weekend before my tournament. So get hype and get ready because the season ends in less than two months.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So have we decided when this season is going to end? I have a feeling this season's results will be quite interesting.

ZTD | TECHnology

My tournament in May will be the last one. Its makes for a nearly 4 month season so its a good length. And so that means people only have 2 more chances to display their stuff and prove themselves. This is assuming you have no problems getting your tournament up and running Ori :) If not then we have just 1 last tournament. The results will be very interesting. At this rate there's going to be a LOT of new faces on the PR. We have some inactives yet we have some others who have been stepping it up. I do believe we need a theme this time. We may change things up like HMs or so. It has yet to be discussed. But we might as well have some fun with this.

ZTD | TECHnology

I look forward to your wave of Hot ArmSing out again. Its great that you can come of retirement just not to show up to tournaments again. We missed it :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Agreed since I was in Ohio idk if I got a call back from the boat club. Hopefully by this weekend I will have a venue secured!

But yeah I think we should stick with a pop star/actress theme it will be good enough.

Also I like the idea of having HM

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So Tech we need to decide on a 2 things.
1. Theme - I kinda want to start image searching and designing the players sections.
2. Honorable Mentions - This will help because I want to start working on my list soonish.

If you can think of anything else I'm always available to talk whether its on Skype, AIM, or text.

ZTD | TECHnology

Well if we're having a theme this time around then people (that means the entire state) needs to start giving us some ideas to go by and then we can move on from deciding a theme.

Also before we move on to the idea of having an HM we need to discuss it as a whole Panel.

But I do like the idea now. I mean honestly if some of the other states can have top 10 and or HM then we could at least consider the idea.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
My top 3 choices of a theme in order
1. Pop Stars (Like the Wape PR, Judge should be J-Lo)
2. Pokémon Gym Leaders (All Generations Applicable)
3. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (:troll:)

ZTD | TECHnology

I actually like the Pop Star theme but the Pokemon Gym Leader's theme would be tight also. I have no suggestions of my own right now but will post later.

Top Bottom