• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
We need to get L_Cancel's and WTP's (if he is even a panelist) opinion. So far Pop Stars has 2 votes :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This is one of the few times most of the panelists have been online here at the same time..lol

Too bad L is hibernating or feasting on a pizza right now.

But like there's no point to Sailor Moon without the scouts.

That's not true at all. There were plenty groups of villians that would substitute, like the amazon trio and the amazoness quartet. There were also Luna Artemis and Diana the 3 cats.

but with WTP's vote we do Sailor moon.

yay

O but If I have a list of all the people that might potentially be on the PR I can pick out the sailor moon characters that suit them best.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yes.

But I will never agree to a Sailor Moon Theme. :awesome:

But I still want to at least hear what people say regardless of what we end up with. There could be a really good idea amongst someone.

ZTD | TECHnology

The main thing I care about is just having like a legit theme this time since we couldn't agree on one last time and just did characters.

But yeah we'll figure it out. In the meantime if anyone has any good ideas just feel free to pitch the. We have like a month anyway.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm equally interested in both.

But I'm a Panelist so I kinda should take interest in who's on it....:awesome:
LOL I'm just about to start looking into the results. We will need a lot more time because we want HMs. This season there will be new faces which is awesome but there will many inactive players as well (Kenny, Boxxy,
Anther
Flame and L_Cancel?) :(

ZTD | TECHnology

IF we are doing HM's this time I would suggest 2..which is essentially just us doing a top 10 lol. And it is unfortunate that so many of our PRed players will be inactive but there isn't much that can be done. Some of it is apathy, some of it just inability to get out to tournaments right now.Its been almost 3months already :(

Just gotta move on baby.

ZTD | TECHnology

FYI, I may cancel May's TCSC and just do June's. The reason being is that I have reason to believe the turnout won't be so hot being one week after the first BAMF. Right now I am on the fence about it.

Top Bottom