• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That's only because Square and Enix merged. :V

And to be fair, TWEWY's development was handled by Square-Enix's KH team.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
KH also has a few of the main chars from TWEWY in one of their games

JTsm

Smash Master
lmao.

WE DON'T NEED SCRUBS IN OUR PR....

o wait... Zinoto is on there. :denzel:

JTsm

Smash Master
Updated upcoming tourneys and added a new section to show tourney results.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If it counts, it'll be counting a lot less in the grand scheme of things. But people asked before the smashfest for there to be a tourney at the smashfest. So in theory it was known.

Roller

Smash Legend
They do When there is money on the line and adequate competition.

Not unfare at all really, it's not as though adding this tourney will in any way take away the pre-existing tourneys. Everyone still has all the opportunities they have been assured of to show their improvement.

Also. There was advance notice. Granted, not far in advance; but then again nowhere in the PR tournament eligibility rules does it even stipulate advanced notice as necessary.

People need to realize that more of our players being recognized as good is good for MI as a whole. It's more chances to get good wins, fewer "bad" losses, and will help keep those players showing signs of improvement motivated (as well as anyone who doesn't want to lose to said players.).

EDIT: As Ori said though, it obviously won't count as much as a bigger, more important tourney with more high level players and more money on the line.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
They do When there is money on the line and adequate competition.

Not unfare at all really, it's not as though adding this tourney will in any way take away the pre-existing tourneys. Everyone still has all the opportunities they have been assured of to show their improvement.

Also. There was advance notice. Granted, not far in advance; but then again nowhere in the PR tournament eligibility rules does it even stipulate advanced notice as necessary.

People need to realize that more of our players being recognized as good is good for MI as a whole. It's more chances to get good wins, fewer "bad" losses, and will help keep those players showing signs of improvement motivated (as well as anyone who doesn't want to lose to said players.).

EDIT: As Ori said though, it obviously won't count as much as a bigger, more important tourney with more high level players and more money on the line.
gotcha. for some reason I had the impression that not attending something negatively impacted you. As long as thats not the case then yeah its fair.

imma body this season. Get hype!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Activity always helps if you are consistent in a good way. Marco I hope you come to tourneys more ^_^;

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will not lie, I was tempted. But the amount of obligations FFS has this year for events on top of Apex being magical made me rethink my decision.

Top Bottom