• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

LOE1

Smash Lord
:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

im dissapointed. thought i could have done better. oh well, practice practice practice.

also, i finally found out how bad :wario: is in singles

JTsm

Smash Master
**** more tourney's LOE1. :D

You got dis. 5th place is only temporary babeeeeeee.

Roller

Smash Legend
So. This list looks pretty legit. First time in a while that I think the player skill order matched the results based order.

Great job on the image, Kalle! :reverse:

Granted, I keep thinking of Keitaro when I look at Zinoto's pic. lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Zinoto requested being Neku. Even though I was ultimately going to make him Neku because he one of the State's main characters.

Roller

Smash Legend
Beer's primary objective should be to get bitties drunk, and assist in your conquests with them. Thus while beer would be an admirable theme. It can not, and should not come before a bittie theme.

Ok. Wait.

UNLESS.

Stay with me. We goin' uber meta here.

We have our next couple PRs be part of a greater collective context, in which we use the upcoming PR as the means to the following one. We then have the ramifications of that played out/represented by the next theme. And so on and so forth.

All. Ending. In. GRIME PR.

#yo

#real.

#lezgo

JTsm

Smash Master
L's win on Roller with IC's was legit. Forgot about that. Thanks.

As far as notable wins go, I'll erase diddy, unless LOE1 can say he beat anybody notable with diddy.

LOE1

Smash Lord
heh, ive been practicing my diddy actuakky, i guarentee i will bring him out and **** with him one of these days

LOE1

Smash Lord
idgaf about spellin on da internet. im still a little kid afterall

fZk

Smash Lord
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_Ends_with_You

It's an Action RPG for the Nintendo DS made by Square-Enix (people that made Kingdom Hearts) and its easily one of the top DS games. It came out about 4 years ago iirc. Easily some of the best music and art in a game I've played.
Thanks, I didn't notice the image said the name right on top. I've heard of the game and I know it's a highly acclaimed RPG but since I've never played it I didn't recognized the characters.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ah its a fantastic game, easily my #2 DS title. The characters are actually all main characters that kinda fit everyone in a way.

Top Bottom