• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U The Official MI Smash 4 Power Rankings Thread - NEW RANKINGS LIVE

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hey Michigan friends/homies/peers, it's been a while since I've been to one of your events but I'm looking at attending your next event with a carpool of Northeast Ohio's finest players - H-man, myself, Shugo, Muhawk, etc. (happy to say we've grown considerably over the months lol). That being said...

I hereby challenge the entire Michigan Power Rankings to individual money matches. I've leveled up considerably from many local tournaments + a recent trip to Chicago for Dismantle and I want to put that growth to the test against all of your finest.

1. Zinoto - $20 Bo5
2. Rayquaza - $10 Bo3
3. LOE1 - $10 Bo3
4. Lourich - $10 Bo3
5. Stewy - $10 Bo3
6. Ksev - $10 Bo3 Fox ditto
7. Ryuga - $10 Bo3
8. Smasher1001 - $10 Bo3
9. Nom - $10 Bo3
10. PZO - $10 Bo3
11. SETHsational - $10 Bo3
12. Hyper Crasher - $10 Bo3

I will be using Fox throughout this entire challenge.

Last edited:

MiloniVanili

Smash Apprentice
I have this strange feeling that you are about to need an advance on your check to pay your rent next month, don't forget to donate to ally as well.

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
YO WEST MI CAN **** TALK? At least there is some Michigan inside them beside being on the West side.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I was just thinking that, it was always East MI that were more vocal with the **** talk. But yeah...Ally is honorary MI but I'll save my money there LOL. I just want another crack at the homegrown MI #1 beast and the rest of your elite.

And I got bank. Leggo

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The eligible tournaments section in the OP updated to reflect with recent news about MI Smash 4 losing Schoolcraft today (7/20/15)

Jpot

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jpot93
P U R E M I C H I G A N B O Y S
*slow piano music begins*
*Tim Allen speaks*
Take a trip - on the slippery yellow surface of Zinoto's bananas. Breathe deeply and unwind to the sound of Weegee chops as you're helpless to stop LOE1's zero to death combos. Bask in the warm glow of Nom's flaming pikmen as you watch your percent rise. Marvel at the master craftsmanship of KingJames' hammer as it gently shatters your shield. Let's set our compass north, and find ourselves in bodybags in Pure Michigan.

Last edited:

Sparky15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elec-Wolf
3DS FC
2578-3364-0347
Season 2 is over already? It's probably me, but this month is moving as slow as a snail traveling on jelly.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Season 2 PR is live! Image will be completed today and will be edited in.

Congrats to the Season 2 Ranked players!
1. Boreal_Ally - :4mario:
2. Pulse | Zinoto - :4diddy:
3. Rayquaza07 - :rosalina:
4. Pulse | LOE1 - :4luigi::4pit::4wario:
5. Ksev - :4fox:
6. Pulse | Ryuga - :4myfriends:
7. Coco - :4olimar:
8. Nom - :4olimar::rosalina:
9. Sparky - :4luigi::4kirby:
10. Smasher1001 - :4mario:

zFrost

how do i title
NNID
z13124
i only played customs cuz they were legal, they're dying off over here it seems and i'm not complaining, my villager is just in a wierd spot right now, R.I.P palu secondary tho

Sparky15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elec-Wolf
3DS FC
2578-3364-0347
Sparky on the PR? good thing I'm positive vs him
What do you mean by positive because I'm confoozled?

Btw, I'm in the middle of moving to Dearborn Heights, so you can enter that as my city location.

Top Bottom