• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
wait AQUA, do you mean the 15th or is it really the 14th now? i am not exactly sure
If you're referring to my most recent post, I was translating Binki's post. He believes Megaman will be revealed by the Coro Coro Magazine on the 15th. I believe Megaman will appear on the DOJO on the 17th.

EDIT: However, someone might get the issue a day or so early so there's a possibility that we may know about this starting/full roster thing as early as the 14th.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
anyway, RMB, were gonna have quite possibly the biggest role in this here project:
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3480585&postcount=700
lego already saw it, he likes XD
SWEET STRYKS!!!!

Well its gonna be hand drawn, rmb will be the main club, and well expect a lot of stuff some have seen in the brawl rooms, only with a hell of more action, also Im gonna draw most of u guys, already know how to draw bluebomber(storm eagle with helmet) and error (megaman x special armor with sword think that was him) tough not really sure of the rest...
EVEN SWEETER STRYKS!!!!

If bluebomber says it is so...
I guess Ill just continue supporting the blue bomber and bluebomber will see if Im RM material or not...
Hey Ninjuku, you've MORE than proven yourself to be in RMB. You're in as far as im concerned. Ask Lego or Stryks for your role

Blue X

Smash Cadet
Regardless of if Mega does get confirmed on his anniversary or not, I'm thinking I'm going to have a little Marathon of my own and play all of the Classic and X series games. The perfect way to celebrate the Blue Bomber's 20th anniversary.

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ninjuku, you've MORE than proven yourself to be in RMB. You're in as far as im concerned. Ask Lego or Stryks for your role
No no...
Im already in...
He said he was only doing leaders/top rank officials of the groups (and more for RMB)...
I said I was shooting to be ranked as a Robot Master rather than Maverick...
Sorry for the misunderstanding...

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
No no...
Im already in...
He said he was only doing leaders/top rank officials of the groups (and more for RMB)...
I said I was shooting to be ranked as a Robot Master rather than Maverick...
Sorry for the misunderstanding...
oh ok. ask lego or stryks, i approve of whatever they say :)

shadownanari

Smash Rookie
When I think of nintendo I think of five franchises; Mario, Link, Metroid, Final fantasy, and Megaman. It would be a shame if Megaman didnt make the cut. Considering his substantial abilities, I think that MMX would fit the style of SSBB better than most of his other incarnations.
.:yh, nd considerin its megaman's 20th anniversary nd capcom havnt done n e fing big conserning that he shud b included in the game:.

.:shadow:.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
just thought i'd post a little something that'll get us into holiday spirits:

now i can't wait to hear "Megaman Get!" for Brawl... lol Megaman lingo, ftw!:chuckle:
oh! lol... i knew it looked familiar

Edit - while im in picture sharing mode, here's the reason why i love the zero series:

:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:
lol these two comics are great.

Well its gonna be hand drawn, rmb will be the main club, and well expect a lot of stuff some have seen in the brawl rooms, only with a hell of more action, also Im gonna draw most of u guys, already know how to draw bluebomber(storm eagle with helmet) and error (megaman x special armor with sword think that was him) tough not really sure of the rest...
you got it right.
was mega man in marvel vs. capcom? I mean I don't think he could appear in two fighter un the other hand look at link in soul calibur.
dont forget megaman has many incarnations, so even if classic was stuck in the other fighter, one of his other incarnations(X or trigger) could get in.
guys yesterday i was so mad of megaman losing the caracter battle but i hope it better be megaman on the corocoro magazine on dec 15 or i will be so mad for not putting him in the magazine but buy the way megaman birthday is next week monday and it, finaly here so i want to see is megaman appeard in BRAWL but it not appearing it s a ******* worst non radical birthday ever in megaman birthday, so it better be radical awesome RIGHT NOW
you ever here of periods, or exlamation marks? those realy help makeing your posts readable.
If you're referring to my most recent post, I was translating Binki's post. He believes Megaman will be revealed by the Coro Coro Magazine on the 15th. I believe Megaman will appear on the DOJO on the 17th.

EDIT: However, someone might get the issue a day or so early so there's a possibility that we may know about this starting/full roster thing as early as the 14th.
I think we will get the starting roster, then have a update of megaman in brawl 17th.
Regardless of if Mega does get confirmed on his anniversary or not, I'm thinking I'm going to have a little Marathon of my own and play all of the Classic and X series games. The perfect way to celebrate the Blue Bomber's 20th anniversary.
you got the right idea.
.:yh, nd considerin its megaman's 20th anniversary nd capcom havnt done n e fing big conserning that he shud b included in the game:.

.:shadow:.

???

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
^ Your replies in that have a little too much bias for X and not enough fact.

For instance, Megaman was in a fighting game - big deal, so was snake

that doesn't mean X should be in instead.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im fine with ninjuku being a robot master, hes been here long enough...

anyway about the comic, I guess Ill start drawing the 1st comic, tough I have no idea what to do for the guys that are in multiple clubs, like pyscho here, who is on rmb, geno alliance (right?) and was with r.i.d.l.e.y. (right?)... gotta think...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
^ Your replies in that have a little too much bias for X and not enough fact.

For instance, Megaman was in a fighting game - big deal, so was snake

that doesn't mean X should be in instead.
and you didnt get my point, he/she said that megaman might not get in due to the fact that he was in another fighting game. I said that if the reason classic could get in was that sole reason(which would be a stupid reason) then there are still plenty of other forms to use. and also legends was in a fighting game too if I remember correctly. but being in another fighting game doesnt affect their chances for the worst except for extreme cases.
Im fine with ninjuku being a robot master, hes been here long enough...

anyway about the comic, I guess Ill start drawing the 1st comic, tough I have no idea what to do for the guys that are in multiple clubs, like pyscho here, who is on rmb, geno alliance (right?) and was with r.i.d.l.e.y. (right?)... gotta think...
hmm...I dont know how to help you there.

Blue X

Smash Cadet
and you didnt get my point, he/she said that megaman might not get in due to the fact that he was in another fighting game. I said that if the reason classic could get in was that sole reason(which would be a stupid reason) then there are still plenty of other forms to use. and also legends was in a fighting game too if I remember correctly. but being in another fighting game doesnt affect their chances for the worst except for extreme cases.
I agree. It should also be noted that Classic Mega Man was playable in Marvel VS Capcom 1 & 2, Megaman Zero was playable in SNK VS Capcom, and both Megaman Zero and Megaman .EXE were playable in Onimusha Blade Warriors. So, technically, I don't see how Classic being in a fighting game gives him priority over the others when several other series's have been in them as well.

Hey Stryks if people are in two clubs it would just make things even more interesting, trying to find a way to incorporate the character into both of the clubs activities.

Anyways, I approve of Ninjuku as well.

BTW, Mega man: Zero 4 just arrived today ; )

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I agree. It should also be noted that Classic Mega Man was playable in Marvel VS Capcom 1 & 2, Megaman Zero was playable in SNK VS Capcom, and both Megaman Zero and Megaman .EXE were playable in Onimusha Blade Warriors. So, technically, I don't see how Classic being in a fighting game gives him priority over the others when several other series's have been in them as well.

Classic always has priority over the others, that's not the point.

The person was using that as an excuse why Megaman should not be in the game at all

I wasn't in RIDLEY BTW, I was in Geno Alliance (as co-founder), RMB, and now I am in MMPHA (Or whatever Claus' club is called)

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Hey Stryks if people are in two clubs it would just make things even more interesting, trying to find a way to incorporate the character into both of the clubs activities.

Anyways, I approve of Ninjuku as well.

BTW, Mega man: Zero 4 just arrived today ; )
brace yourself for it, i think it's the end of a great series....

....a chop-shop ending but that discussion will have to wait til you play the other games if you haven't already (and read the Rockman Zero Perfect Works whenever it comes out or the translations, lol)

[/fanboyisms, lol]:chuckle:

EDIT - Ninjuku gets my vote for Robot Master

Cless

Smash Champion
I liked the Zero series. The finally I was referring to was,

Zero finally dying. He killed himself once, then he blew up with the space colony, but no, some random person repaired him. His *** finally died when he burned up in the atmosphere with the colony in Zero 4.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
i think mega man xz continues the story of Zero (or his body...)

Zero series was cool for the first 2 games then it got boring...

On topic: what if mega man has a bunch of different attacks from all of his series....(or at least a mix of original and X..)

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
With votes from the top dudes of the RMB, Ninjuku is as good as an RM then. I guess that means only one Robot Master seat remains.

>.> <.< *Prepares to battle for the 8th Robot Master seat*

Seriously, congrats Ninjuku if you become an RM. I guess that now makes me top Maverick.

And yeah being in one fighting game series definately doesn't disqualify MM from Brawl. Snake was in Dream TV (isn't that what it's called) Link was in Soul Caliber and heck, Sonic had his OWN fighting game or two. I think Sakurai is just looking for characters that would be fun to make and feasible to incorporate. And what do ya' know, Megaman fits in like a puzzle piece.

And my finals are finally over! WOOT! Now I can just sit and wait for Mega's birthday!

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
**** mine start next week : (

but classic or X mega man would be awesome....I dont know about .exe he alright but i would definitely prefer the other two...

but I will be irate if the voice him!!

SonicMario

Smash Master
With votes from the top dudes of the RMB, Ninjuku is as good as an RM then. I guess that means only one Robot Master seat remains.

Seriously, congrats Ninjuku if you become an RM. I guess that now makes me top Maverick.

And yeah being in one fighting game series definately doesn't disqualify MM from Brawl. Snake was in Dream TV (isn't that what it's called) Link was in Soul Caliber and heck, Sonic had his OWN fighting game or two. I think Sakurai is just looking for characters that would be fun to make and feasible to incorporate. And what do ya' know, Megaman fits in like a puzzle piece.

And my finals are finally over! WOOT! Now I can just sit and wait for Mega's birthday!
Only difference is Sonic wasn't in a crossover fighting game.

binki4

Smash Apprentice
your all gonna see some excited dec 17th update to see megaman on the brawl of smash bros dojo update

THE EXCITED DAY THAT MEGAMAN WILL BE IN BRAWL

Del Money

Smash Champion

but classic or X mega man would be awesome....I dont know about .exe he alright but i would definitely prefer the other two...

Aw hell yeah...MR WIGZ is back! oh and .exe is NEVER alright. generic question...isn't Mega Man Legends the same as Classic Mega Man minus the helmet?

Mega Man 4 Brawl

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
Aw hell yeah...MR WIGZ is back! oh and .exe is NEVER alright. generic question...isn't Mega Man Legends the same as Classic Mega Man minus the helmet?

Mega Man 4 Brawl
Trigger (The Legends MM) is a little different from Mega Man classic in that he doesnt have the copy ability...
He has a customizable buster that can be upgraded by Roll...
Who is not Trigger's sister...

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
@del money- its good to be back, although i never truly left.....

I think mega man's copy ability will be the hardest to imagine.....how would he gain it? after killing someone?

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
i think mega man xz continues the story of Zero (or his body...)

Zero series was cool for the first 2 games then it got boring...

On topic: what if mega man has a bunch of different attacks from all of his series....(or at least a mix of original and X..)
that would work as long as each form comes with their set of copy moves(but each form can use the others), classic would look weird useing X's moves. besides, each form has about 64 different powers, there shouldnt be any need for more than one megaman forms set.

I vote ninkuku to be a RM as well, he knows his megaman well and speaks with open-mindedness. he has also been around for a while too.

alot of people will agree with you there.
your all gonna see some excited dec 17th update to see megaman on the brawl of smash bros dojo update

THE EXCITED DAY THAT MEGAMAN WILL BE IN BRAWL
please....grammer...it helps so much....
Trigger (The Legends MM) is a little different from Mega Man classic in that he doesnt have the copy ability...
He has a customizable buster that can be upgraded by Roll...
Who is not Trigger's sister...
and that makes the "special" roll scenes OK. lol.
@del money- its good to be back, although i never truly left.....

I think mega man's copy ability will be the hardest to imagine.....how would he gain it? after killing someone?
theres that, copy grab, special abosrbing shield(not likely), and a few other methods.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
guys i have to tell you all that Maverick Hunter X is absolute, undeniable win... not to start an old thing up, but you don't know how much i wanted to steal it from this kid playing it right next to me on the train... i'm so sad i'll never see a X2, 4, or 6 remake though... (X2 for sheer win, X4 cuz i like drama and the whole iris/zero thing warrants expansion, and X6 cuz Gate needed more backstory and the original X6 was filled with letdowns)

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman
guys i have to tell you all that Maverick Hunter X is absolute, undeniable win... not to start an old thing up, but you don't know how much i wanted to steal it from this kid playing it right next to me on the train... i'm so sad i'll never see a X2, 4, or 6 remake though... (X2 for sheer win, X4 cuz i like drama and the whole iris/zero thing warrants expansion, and X6 cuz Gate needed more backstory and the original X6 was filled with letdowns)
You know what else? You can play as Vile, although it is horrendously difficult. You know you want it.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
You know what else? You can play as Vile, although it is horrendously difficult. You know you want it.
*Commits sin and plans to buy a PSP*

Megaman X1 is the reason why i love all Megaman games and you telling me this has only made it harder for me not to want this one game

Blue X

Smash Cadet
I bought a PSP for the whole reason of Maverick Hunter X. Sue me. I couldn't resist when I saw the trailer for it originally.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4hLzCudQWw4

They had me sold when I first saw this trailer. I saved it on my computer and have replayed this game more times than I can count. :D

Top Bottom