• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
i had to say this but.... megaman will probaly be a luigi clone to samus!!!!

sorry bluebomber22, i just had to do that! :chuckle:

Stryks

Smash Hero
Megaman cant morph ball
Megaman Cant do screw attack
Samus cant steal abilities
Samus doesnt have a robotic dog
Megaman is a guy
samus is a woman
samus wears a suit
megaman is a robot

how the HELL is megaman gonna be a clone/luigify clone?!

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
they don't have to be similar in looks, just in movesets, besides, i mostly said that to see bluebomber22's reaction.... :chuckle:

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, sure enough.

I wonder, if he did come in, what kinda moves he'd have.

And his 'special' thingie. o_O;; The 'special' thingie seems weird, if it exists... <_<;;

MegaMan~ Zero~ Protoman~ Bass~ They're all neat.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
not a clone, have you played the games???

and samus can wall jump megaman can't.

x can, but we don't, or i don't, want X we want the original blue bomber.

because x was only good in the first one for sure, after that it's a debate, and what is more classic and such a big impact on gaming history MM or X?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Nah man, any other Megaman but da original! Don't get me wrong, he is da original O.G., but I think it would be just to lame of a character for Brawl if ya know what I'm sayin! You don't see any other characters confirmed for Brawl in there original forms, so why should Megaman be any different, huh?

Sirias

Smash Champion
Well if they put in MegaMan... I hope he doesn't look lame like Fox. XD

Same with every other character.

MegaMan should be able to jump off walls, I mean he can jump off walls in his 2D games... =/ And so can Zero.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
hey megaman did make the marvel capcom cut.

and seriously those are some of the tightest fighters around. he made it there and i think x is lame compared to the original. i know its a difference of opinion but X is not had an impact on gaming like megaman.

thats all i'm saying. and the orignal powers are better

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Not had an impact on gaming? Are you kidding? Mega Man X practically pioneered the platformer genre on the SNES.

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
Not had an impact on gaming? Are you kidding? Mega Man X practically pioneered the platformer genre on the SNES.
Second favorite Megaman game... My favorite is X4. I like the X series better over all. You can just do more in my opinion.

yakko789

Smash Apprentice
Second favorite Megaman game... My favorite is X4. I like the X series better over all. You can just do more in my opinion.
Yeah my favorite is Megaman X2! Those games are so awesome. I hope megaman X is in Brawl. That would be sooooooo cool!

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
listen guys megaman X is my favorite megaman game and i like the X games way more than the originals as a whole, but we are talking about who should be in smash, and i am really convinced that the orignial should make the cut because he would fit better.

and yes the original DID have more of an impact on games. and what did X do? unfortunately he lead capcom into the end of quality platformers, and the end of the genre at large.

and when was the last good MMX game? the Zero series was lame as a whole, fun, yet lame.

i couldn't really care whether it was MM or MMX, but i just think that MM would make a better cut... man

06Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Chicago Illinois. but I like mexico better :P
listen guys megaman X is my favorite megaman game and i like the X games way more than the originals as a whole, but we are talking about who should be in smash, and i am really convinced that the orignial should make the cut because he would fit better.

and yes the original DID have more of an impact on games. and what did X do? unfortunately he lead capcom into the end of quality platformers, and the end of the genre at large.

and when was the last good MMX game? the Zero series was lame as a whole, fun, yet lame.

i couldn't really care whether it was MM or MMX, but i just think that MM would make a better cut... man
LMAO!! lame as a whole?! thats the funniest thing ever!!!!

T-major

Smash Champion
I agree. I liked MMZ like, 4 times better then the original MM and MMX games.

back on topic. I think Megaman has the highest chance for a third party character addition out of anyone (even more then Sonic... thank God!). and why wouldn't he? he has a LOT of history with Nintendo. and is one of the most well know video game characters around. I think it would be stupid not to include him. any version would do, but classic MM seems the most likely choice. all in all, MEGAMAN FTW!!!

Josh the Dennis

Smash Rookie
haha yeah that kid's a loser, what kind of *** has their own unique tastes about video games?1 everyone shuld liek MMX more because it's more fun no questions asked!1 everyone else will be shot on sight!

06Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Chicago Illinois. but I like mexico better :P
haha yeah that kid's a loser, what kind of *** has their own unique tastes about video games?1 everyone shuld liek MMX more because it's more fun no questions asked!1 everyone else will be shot on sight!
... ok, before I end up looking even more like the enemy here, let me clear things up. I for one, have nothing against turbogilman's opinions, i just happened to find the fact that he (or she) said MMZ series was "lame as a whole" hilarious. big difference from making fun of the person.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
:scared: i'm just glad i don't know you in person!

Rickitoso

Smash Rookie
megaman

i think they should make a partner to kirby, like the old megaman that kills his enemy and takes his power capsule or something like that

Soldier6

Smash Apprentice
california university (washington county)
megaman

I for one am for megaman being put IN ssbb but if he goes in, then zero MUST, and to hit on the kirby thing previously, yes I also think there should be another kirb character in ssbb, many other characters have other char's from their same game - mario members, F emblem, zelda members, pokemon...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I know da O.G. Megaman is way more popular than X, but in all honesty who looks ready for Brawl combat: Megaman X wit all da pimpin armors(Gaia Armor, Falcon Armor, Shadow Armor, Blade Armor, Hermes Armor, Icarus Armor, Ultimate X Armor, need I go on?) or huge dome dimples Megaman?

Top Bottom