• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
u guys are gettin way off of topic.

no one wants to see pictures of some stupod owl.

megaman X is just a spinoff of the original series. While there is no doubt he is stronger than classic megaman, that is beside the point. If Capcom is lucky enough to put a character in brawl, they will in noubt choose their most iconic and most recognized character of all time: Classic megaman. Think about it this way, if nintendo was offered the chance to put a character in some street fighter game, you think they would put in paper mario? or dr. mario? No, they would put in theirmost obvious and most original character. Therefore if Capcom is given the choice, they will pick Classic Megaman, regardless of much someone thinks zero pwns, or .exe pwns, or mmz pwns, or yes even him, X pwns.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
how can you proove that classic mega is iconic?, capcom's always switching things up with him....

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
how can you proove that classic mega is iconic?, capcom's always switching things up with him....
Tell me you didn't just say that. You want proof that the original character is more iconic and important than the spin-offs? That's like asking him to prove that Mario is more iconic than referee Mario from Punch-Out. I...I'm not even gonna bother. You definately lived up to your name with that post, though.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'll say once & I'll say it again, wit out da creation of classic Megaman there would be no X, however, I still want X for Brawl cause he's mad tighter than the classic Megaman ya know what I'm sayin.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Well, everyone's entitle to their own opinions. But, if you look at it logically, you have to admit that the classic Megaman is ultimately more recognizeable and more iconic. Thus, he would be the one to make into Brawl if any Megaman did, not X.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
no comment....lets move on...what types of items do you guys think can come from some MM or MMX games? I like the idea of having an energy tank. It would look like this...

And if a player picked it up, it would then appear next to thier percentage and stock icons. They could then use it whenever they want and it would replenish their health by like 100%. But, the trick is if they die, they lose the item. This would introduce a strategis tactic because players would have to decide if they should use the item while they still have a chance, or wait until they get higher percentage. And i guess too use it you could press the taunt button.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'll fill ya in. It is a weapon ya get when you do an easy task in the game: Megaman X8. What it looks like...it's just a naginata (a poll with a energy blade attached to it.) In a word, it's reach for enemies is just plain sweet son!

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
naw, i don't speak your language, only mimic it, anyways, what kind of tier should zero be son bro?!

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
i think that megaman might be good for smash. but will he really be cut out for smash. or am i just thinking this way cuz im a big starfox fan and really only care if there in except for that whole andross thingy but ya megaman ya i guess im pro 4 that

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
no iv never really played any of the megamans games and have no idea about the background of the game so i guess u can call me a n00b at that game...but that game only lol

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
lol ok ill check it out seeing as there are alot of people who r pro for this

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
yes this is a megaman thread, but it says on the first page that you can support any other mega char aswell, so i support zero! (the real hero)

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
an E-tank would be like the heart tank, we don't want clone items! :laugh:
did you even read the rest of my post??? since when can you store heart CONTAINERS (not tanks) in ssb or ssbm?? that would be the key difference between the two items, so no it is not a clone of a heart container

"what kind of tier should zero be son bro?!"
"Zero's so cut out for Brawl son!"

Isnt this a megaman thread?..
Sadly Saberhof, this thread has gone to hell a long time ago...people post random stuff about this guy pwning that guy or pictures of birds. I've been trying to start honest topics about possible items, moves, and stages if MM does make the cut, but with the exception of a few members in this thread the stupidity is overwhelming.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
what about stages?!, we could have the intro stage from MMZ2, or have the storm eagle stage from MMX.....

T-major

Smash Champion
if the put in MM. an item could be the Z-Saber (provided that Zero dosn't get in). it would be like the beam sword (possibly replacing it), only you could do combos with it. maybe each character could have varying combos (not likely, but would still be cool).

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Ah, da infamous Warehouse stage (MMX 1 & MMX 7) would definately be a great stage for X on Brawl. Alpha is a genius! A regular child prodigy son!

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see the begining stage for MMX in SSBB. There is so many things you can do with it. You could have one of those Bee helocopter thingys pop in every one in while and cause some havoc....or the possible Mavericks in their cars drive by....the possibilites are endless!....Well maybe not endless but there is alot you could do with it!

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
I'd like to see the begining stage for MMX in SSBB. There is so many things you can do with it. You could have one of those Bee helocopter thingys pop in every one in while and cause some havoc....or the possible Mavericks in their cars drive by....the possibilites are endless!....Well maybe not endless but there is alot you could do with it!
yeah the MMX intro stage would bee pretty neat! ;)

Top Bottom