• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

DrNAshtear

Smash Cadet
The next two days will be a fierce battle, and the game hasn't been released yet!

I for once, cannot wait to see what's in store for the game, for our boy Rock, but most importantly, for us.

DrNAshtear

Smash Cadet
OMFG THE SUSPENSE IS FREAKING KILLING ME. That bomberman image looks fake. His icon looks from DS. COMON

MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course it's fake. Compare it to the other picture of Ness. Same amount of kills, cursor in the same place.

And besides. We're going to have to WORK to get that last third party.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
OMFG THE SUSPENSE IS FREAKING KILLING ME. That bomberman image looks fake. His icon looks from DS. COMON

Sakurai is going to make us cry before getting that last 3rd party character. He doesn't give a s*** if we know about Luigi, Captain Falcon, or Marth because most of us were intelligent to know they were in! :laugh:

Rockman better be the last 3rd party canidate standing! :) C'mon Rock my boy...and Geno (but Sakurai would cosider him 1st party! ;)).

DrNAshtear

Smash Cadet

Of course it's fake. Compare it to the other picture of Ness. Same amount of kills, cursor in the same place.

And besides. We're going to have to WORK to get that last third party.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Sakurai is going to make us cry before getting that last 3rd party character. He doesn't give a s*** if we know about Luigi, Captain Falcon, or Marth because most of us were intelligent to know they were in! :laugh:

Rockman better be the last 3rd party canidate standing! :) C'mon Rock my boy...and Geno (but Sakurai would cosider him 1st party! ;)).
thats what im afraid of. most likely hell be the hardest or last character to unlock!

but at this point i dont care i just want him in!!

*prays*

DrNAshtear

Smash Cadet
If he's the hardest one to unlock, then it will be all the sweeter rocking the faces off everyone we play with him. I personally hope he's incredibly hard to obtain, just so that it really is rewarding.

DrNAshtear

Smash Cadet
yeah i dont think they would have revealed their best kept secrect months before release
What secret? Was there seriously any doubt that Sonic would be in it?

No, we need something a little more special, more near and dear to the heart, and only slightly less expected.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
What secret? Was there seriously any doubt that Sonic would be in it?

No, we need something a little more special, more near and dear to the heart, and only slightly less expected.
well among the smash obsessed (us) it was no surprise, but to everyone else it was. Mega Man pics will be uploaded soon....

domriver

Smash Lord
I wonder who will break to us the final 3rd party character Sakurai? or the leakers. Sakurai has till tomorrow but with the people already going through it. we may get it today or at least later on.

MEGAMAN FOR BRAWL!!!!!!

Del Money

Smash Champion
1. @DrNAshtear: Sorry, but I think it's safe to say Snake and Sonic are the only 3rd parties.
2. Sakurai mindgamed us all into think he actually gave a **** what the fans wanted. He's a clever one. Fans wanted Geno, Ridley, Mega Man, and Krystal. But I guess that ****ing coin launcher must've been worth ignoring your own ****ing journal, huh Sakurai?

Well, on the plus side I'm don't have to buy a Wii now. I can just wait for it to drop to the price of a Gamecube. Everything really does happen for a reason, and I'll never stop believing that.

DrNAshtear

Smash Cadet
1. @DrNAshtear: Sorry, but I think it's safe to say Snake and Sonic are the only 3rd parties.
2. Sakurai mindgamed us all into think he actually gave a **** what the fans wanted. He's a clever one. Fans wanted Geno, Ridley, Mega Man, and Krystal. But I guess that ****ing coin launcher must've been worth ignoring your own ****ing journal, huh Sakurai?

Well, on the plus side I'm don't have to buy a Wii now. I can just wait for it to drop to the price of a Gamecube. Everything really does happen for a reason, and I'll never stop believing that.
In three or four days... Hell, in a week it will be safe to say that. Until then, why are you getting so angry at this? Surely Megaman wasn't your only reason for wanting this game.

Megaman was a huge part of my childhood, and there would be few, if any, more glad to see him in this amazing game more than I would, but I'm not going to hate the game because of something that wasn't guaranteed in the first place. If you don't have a Wii, and don't want to get it because of Brawl, then don't. But if you're a true SMASH BROS fan, then you've only hurt yourself, man.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
In three or four days... Hell, in a week it will be safe to say that. Until then, why are you getting so angry at this? Surely Megaman wasn't your only reason for wanting this game.

Megaman was a huge part of my childhood, and there would be few, if any, more glad to see him in this amazing game more than I would, but I'm not going to hate the game because of something that wasn't guaranteed in the first place. If you don't have a Wii, and don't want to get it because of Brawl, then don't. But if you're a true SMASH BROS fan, then you've only hurt yourself, man.
dont worry about Del, he got this way right before sonic was confirmed too. he'll be aight

Mega Man 4 Brawl!!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
dont worry about Del, he got this way right before sonic was confirmed too. he'll be aight

Mega Man 4 Brawl!!
Ya, don't worry. Del's jinxing Megaman NOT being in Brawl, lol! And w0t to Marth and Luigi PWNING the 35 character roster prophet dude. Now all those fools can shut up, and I am right yet again! Now, I said Sonic was in, so I say Megaman is in. Sakurai has one last big boom left, and nothing beats a BLUE F***ING NUCLEAR BOMB ON THE BRAWL! :)

And those Marth vids are sweet. He looks totally redone, faster, and weaker, yet balanced. And that tipper is crazy as ever. Ergh, now Roy has chances. WHY MUST I GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN!?!?!?

Anyways, remember we're missing a icon, and there is no chance it's not a playable character. ;) Sakurai is "saving it" for a rainy day. :) Or rather, when he nukes the world with Brawl...a double third party character update...Megaman, and Geno. Maybe Bomberman if he's lucky (I love the Bombermanz, but he plays 4th string in my heart, behind Megaman, Geno, and Knuckles). :)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
At least we Bomberman fans got some glory for once lol

Here's hoping one of them get's in!

Maverick Hunter X

Smash Cadet
music. All the possible music for each stage that he has on the dojo. lots of music. Nothing WOW material.
Actually, it quite is "WOW" material.

The update is very clear in that the music list encompasses only what is available when you first turn on the game -- i.e., no unlocks. And that list? Is over 90 songs strong, with a mix of Brawl-exclusive arrangements and original versions of songs from various games. Seriously, that's amazing -- and that's not even counting any of the unlockable tracks.

I'd say that is easily "WOW" material.

ROFLMAOMAN

Smash Rookie
I think were screw.... but.... I love that blue kid, so...

MEGAMAN 4 BRAWL!!!!!!!!!

ROCK, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!

PLEASE SAKURAI!!!!, GIVE US MEGAMAN 4 BRAWL!!!!, PLEASE!!!
OH! ****ING ANCIENT GOD OF DESTRUCTION!!!

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Ya, don't worry. Del's jinxing Megaman NOT being in Brawl, lol! And w0t to Marth and Luigi PWNING the 35 character roster prophet dude.
Ahh, sweet, sweet victory! Marth and Luigi return as my Melee main and secondary AND destroy the horrid roster (rly?). The only thing left now is DA BLUE BOMBAR!

Top Bottom