• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

lukeman3000

Smash Cadet
Yeah u cant really compare XBOX live with nintendo wifi, live is the best online period, with chat, no lag and messenger, nintendo is missing most of this in there games, I wont mind a little lag here and there... BUT MUST GET ONLINE CHAT!!

anyway MM for brawl...
also check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHIcglhrQEg
I made it XD
Nice vid dude, and nice choice of music! I love tfk. Your timing was pretty decent too; I noticed you timed Samus' final smash perfectly with the word "roll". Good stuff.

If there are any halo players in here, you might appreciate this video.

Stryks

Smash Hero
lol nice lukeman, i heard about the super bounces (have only played halo 1 and 3) but til now ive seen them pretty cool...

oh rite umm MEGAMAN FTW!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well 1st one has to be approved by the leader Bluebomber22, and the the co-founders, me and lego/meta-ridley-knight-man decide if ones qualify
uve proven ur a loyal MM fan so yeah u got my approval, u gotta wait for the rest tough...

Stryks

Smash Hero
not much really, we gotta find u an alias, like im: Stryks, Mexicano Supreme XD I guess u can be... Rookie X-traordinaire (hehe see what I did there?? XD)

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Sorry for the no-show guys. Been playing too much Zack and Wiki (if you don't have it yet, SHAME ON YOU :mad:)

Well 1st one has to be approved by the leader Bluebomber22, and the the co-founders, me and lego/meta-ridley-knight-man decide if ones qualify
uve proven ur a loyal MM fan so yeah u got my approval, u gotta wait for the rest tough...
you mean I'm not a founder anymore? ;A;

but in all seriousness, I approve of cless and hunter-x. They've intelectual enough and have been around long enough to warrant a spot in the RMB.

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
sweet, thanks tirkaro. anyway thinking of a cool alias i would choose something with vile or maybe what stryks mentioned.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
hmm so we're getting more recruits as well? today's a good day guys, lol... (sorry i've been gone so long - Megaman Anniversary Collection & X Collection have been owning my soul as of late... Shadow Armor, ftw!)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Nice wid Stryks. Good montage, but what's with the zombies haha

jk
And Megaman deserves to be in a Nintendo Allstar game as much as Sonic. Megaman IS for Nintendo basically jeez...
Megaman doesn't deserve to be in Brawl. STFU! Mega Man IS BRAWL! :laugh:

I still say Inafune is a troll and is doing this for the lulz.
Seirously. He said that whay? 3 weeks before Brawl was publically announced to have gone gold! Brawl without Mega Man=failure. It'd be like Halo 4 without Master Chief! :laugh:

lag = no prob. They said they thought of EVERYTHING...so they probably countered lag with a new "lag countering dvice" or something
And I totally forgot about the "heros arrive late" thing...MEGAMAN!!!!
Lag won't be a issue, or at least not much of one. I imagine we'll have like half the lag of smash 64 on kaillera. However, playing like someone on the other side of the world (ie: me facing someone in the U.K., or Japan) will be wayyyyy lagged.

Yeah currently hes the most wanted character, adding another character would be stupid... *coughSORAcough*
QFT. If Sora was in Brawl, I'd be afraid his Final Smash would be him singing "Under the Sea" in Full Mermaid Gear! :laugh:

Or even worse *cough*SHADOW*cough*
WORSE! We get a retarted version of Knuckles playable! I think most smash fans would cry f or the rest of their lives in Shadow was playable (as anything other then a alternate color for Sonic).

Luckily, Sora and Shadow both have NO CHANCE! :)

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I don't like X5 and X6 that much. Zero was way too monstrous in those games.
X6 was awful anyways. Caused such a mess with the storyline and most of the levels were crap.

X7 is the worst though...

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
i dunno man, X6 is a wild card.. i'll agree that the level designers needed to be cleansed with fire, but the story, most of the gameplay, and shadow armor make up for enough of it (and i'm a Gate fanboy apparently, lol)

CyberBenX4

Smash Apprentice
To me, the main failing of X6 was the controls. Whomever made it so that certain motions were mapped to pressing "UP+Attack" (which basically made it so you had to do more work than you should just to get on a friggin ladder or climb wire) needed to have been blown away by a buster shot to the face.

Level design, ill-conceived storyline and the rather lame "NightMare System" do come second though. As far as I'm concerned, the only good thing about that game was the awesomeness that was High-Max (voiced by Norio Wakamoto, who's probably the most manly Japanese voice actor ever).

"Metsu." (Destroy.) "Muda da." (It's useless)

tirkaro

Smash Champion
so tirkaro, what do i have to do on that other site you posted.
you basically have to sign up, legolastom(who is currently banned, but is able to telepathically communicate with me to tell you this) will approve you, you go to the RMB section, and post in the "want to join?" thread.

Cless

Smash Champion
Norio Wakamoto may be the manliest voice actor ever, but Tomokazu Seki is by far the most ridiculous.

Link, sooo off topic. Not even the same company.

I mean, I like every Mega Man game outside of BN and SF, but X5, X6, and X7 felt like chores to play through.

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
basically just that. anyway i am seeking approval of RMB members so that i can join. i have stryks and tirkaro that have approved so far.

Top Bottom