• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Yo guys, Would you rather have the Chibi Mega Man or X!
Who do you want for Brawl and who do you Thiunk would fit better for Brawl.

Id rather see old Chibi MegaMan but Id guess X would Sakurai's choice.
.....um.....no.

Classic megaman is the most likely. Only classic was put on the polls, and he's the most iconic megaman.

anyway, classic ftw!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Chibi doesn't have a chance....

Classic is the only Megaman for Brawl

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys, Would you rather have the Chibi Mega Man or X!
Who do you want for Brawl and who do you Thiunk would fit better for Brawl.

Id rather see old Chibi MegaMan but Id guess X would Sakurai's choice.
Are you talking about "Powered Up" Mega Man? I would rather see him than X because he is at least classic. I just don't like the chibiness. I'm hoping for classic Mega Man with a good stage and a medley of music from MM 1-3.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
True, but it would be a funny "wtf character". And you know you would play that pixel.
...Megaman isn't suppose to be the WTF character in Brawl...

...and that would be a spit in the eye of Megaman fans

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
yea, the powered up game was good but i dont think the chibi style will take the place before other versions on brawl, personally x is my choice

Airmicro

Smash Cadet
Are you talking about "Powered Up" Mega Man? I would rather see him than X because he is at least classic. I just don't like the chibiness. I'm hoping for classic Mega Man with a good stage and a medley of music from MM 1-3.
No medley is needed, simply put the song from QuickMan stage (MM2) and make random beams dealing massive damage appearing from the side of the stage.

Seriously, you know you want to live that moment again.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
No medley is needed, simply put the song from QuickMan stage (MM2) and make random beams dealing massive damage appearing from the side of the stage.

Seriously, you know you want to live that moment again.
screw everything else.... the three things we need in a megaman themed level

1. mettaurs
2. spikes
3. uber ohko lazers

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

EDIT: God I love deviantART:

If that didn't bring a tear to the RMB members' eyes, i don't know what else will

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
chibi megaman isnt the same as classic megaman(even if they were the same person) I would rather see EXE. than chibi. and that is saying something.
yea, the powered up game was good but i dont think the chibi style will take the place before other versions on brawl, personally x is my choice
Im glad that there are more X supporters out there, I was starting to feel out of place.

I found the deviant art cool, but it didnt do it for me sorry.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Well I'm not going to say it brought a tear to my eye... but you can say my "Snake Man" just got a little "Rush".

EDIT:
Makes me second guess Yellow Devil as a boss and makes me want Guts Man in his place.
never again dyce... never again, lol

Guts Man for AT or Boss! FTW

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Well I'm not going to say it brought a tear to my eye... but you can say my "Snake Man" just got a little "Rush".

EDIT:
Makes me second guess Yellow Devil as a boss and makes me want Guts Man in his place.
that is wrong on many many levels....lol
never again dyce... never again, lol

Guts Man for AT or Boss! FTW
I think guts man would make a cool boss or AT if we get classic.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
This game has to be the most Anticipated/Talked about/Bloged about/ Argued over Game of all time. For How Long have we been B**ching about this game on this and other sites, making spekulations, predictions, giving hype, criticizing updates, criticizing other players ideas; characters, stages, gameplay.

Omg. This game is gunna be huge. With the massive amounts of Wiis sold and How many people are gunna buy this **** game no matter when it comes out. Nintendo doesnt need a big Christmas deal or item. Meanwhile, Sony is pi$$ing themselves, staggering about trying to sell anything for the holiday of otherwize.

Man, Brawl Owns.

Just saying.

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman

1. mettaurs
2. spikes
3. uber ohko lazers

If that didn't bring a tear to the RMB members' eyes, i don't know what else will
Nope no tear...
An artist's rendition of Megaman 9, MM X 9, MM Legends 3, or a completely new, kick@$$, non-exe-based game...
Or any combination of the above...
That would work...
Though multiple ones would break me down to bibberish...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
This game has to be the most Anticipated/Talked about/Bloged about/ Argued over Game of all time. For How Long have we been B**ching about this game on this and other sites, making spekulations, predictions, giving hype, criticizing updates, criticizing other players ideas; characters, stages, gameplay.

Omg. This game is gunna be huge. With the massive amounts of Wiis sold and How many people are gunna buy this **** game no matter when it comes out. Nintendo doesnt need a big Christmas deal or item. Meanwhile, Sony is pi$$ing themselves, staggering about trying to sell anything for the holiday of otherwize.

Man, Brawl Owns.

Just saying.
:colorful::colorful::colorful:

you put it into better words than I could. thank you.

^^^^this is why I think megaman is going to be in. this game is too dang big for capcom to pass up the chance to have their mascot in brawl, if they dont see the light like konami did, I will be very ticked off.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Megaman & Bass (Rockman & Forte) = Best Side Game in Megaman History (needs some sequels [2] though excluding the Wonderswan escapade) =/= Megaman 9

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace

1. mettaurs
2. spikes
3. uber ohko lazers

DUDE! That pic totally owns! Anymore?

Gutsman needs to be in this as an AT or SSE Boss.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
@Aqua Rock X - well i would promote deviant artists but iono if they'd appreciate what im doing.... **** it, im bored lemme take a look

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
@Aqua Rock X - well i would promote deviant artists but iono if they'd appreciate what im doing.... **** it, im bored lemme take a look
That's alright, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. That one picture is enough to PWN on it's own, thank you. Besides I can find the link myself.

Top Bottom