• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>> The Official Meet and Greet Matchups! 16/16

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Zonda, how did you lose against TSM? I beat him EVERY time with my Olimar, only losing once to his MK.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Whaa? anywho give Zonda a break he can't help if he's good. so what he beats everyone, but anyways, are we just going to forgo the rest of the losers bracket lol? and call Zonda winner?

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
No way Cherry! Now that Im using Kirby, I can beat him!

Edit: Would I get Wii points if we called it done right now? :chuckle:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Alright then, if you guys give up. Because I need to order the rankings, I need the top 8 for Barge's character list, by the way.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
no one has been checking up on there listings so the losers bracket died a horrible death, I'm considering closing it. lol istudying if you played your garentee'd first, like it's not even fair lol

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
no one has been checking up on there listings so the losers bracket died a horrible death, I'm considering closing it. lol istudying if you played your garentee'd first, like it's not even fair lol
Could I get 3rd place then if it closes?lol

Slasherx

Smash Ace
This is true. Still, Goku, you are gonna have to beat Slasher before you face me.
I got lazy making Zonda his sig .__.
I don't like him for some unknown reason.
Anyway Straked or Will you guys decide if you want me to present Zonda a sig.

Kief

Smash Ace
lol i dont like him either. lag johns when you win is a b!+ch move >.>

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
The only reason I wanted those Wii points was to get Super Mario RPG.I will either Give the rest away or host a Tourney with the rest as a Prize.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lol well actually I think the only people that did their match was RIP and slasherx and I could be wrong about that too :p. but actually everything is the same as the brackets i posted last as I haven't been givin any results for matches.

RIP13

Smash Journeyman
I win the first one,but he then didn't accept it,and said those was just friendlies,even while he put tourney in his tag.
So I give him a rematch,but he changed from Ike to Marth,and defeat me 3-0 :(

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I win the first one,but he then didn't accept it,and said those was just friendlies,even while he put tourney in his tag.
So I give him a rematch,but he changed from Ike to Marth,and defeat me 3-0 :(
Well Marth is his serious character man :( sorry but your going to be outta this one.

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
lol i dont like him either. lag johns when you win is a b!+ch move >.>
what what did i do? i never cus u guys out or things like that i say lag because i know if if u want to do a move that it comes late, its lag because u did the move but lag made it come a bit later. i say play for fun or not, nobody likes to lose. guys im a cool guy i never get on anybody if they suck or not and i never rub in my victorys about any one so i dont know why u guys dont like me but im cool :) :)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
what what did i do? i never cus u guys out or things like that i say lag because i know if if u want to do a move that it comes late, its lag because u did the move but lag made it come a bit later. i say play for fun or not, nobody likes to lose. guys im a cool guy i never get on anybody if they suck or not and i never rub in my victorys about any one so i dont know why u guys dont like me but im cool :) :)
Hey hey, I like you :) you just say everythigns about the lag lol, stop talkign about the lag and people will love you :) and keep not rubbing **** in, we know taht you can't compete to your fullest, and we can't either so that's a fair advantage, if there are lag spikes yes say they were terrible, but try to keep away from stuff like "I would have been way better but the lag was terrible" even as you whooped us lol. it's like whinning about beating us terribly. that is why no one cept me liikes you. I know you mean well :p
But try that out okay.

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
Hey hey, I like you :) you just say everythigns about the lag lol, stop talkign about the lag and people will love you :) and keep not rubbing **** in, we know taht you can't compete to your fullest, and we can't either so that's a fair advantage, if there are lag spikes yes say they were terrible, but try to keep away from stuff like "I would have been way better but the lag was terrible" even as you whooped us lol. it's like whinning about beating us terribly. that is why no one cept me liikes you. I know you mean well :p
But try that out okay.
ok i will try. if the game is too laggy im going to quit asap.

Kief

Smash Ace
o.O

im pretty sure saying "HAHA BUT I WON!" is rubbing it in zonda. thats why you're not on my friend list anymore.

Top Bottom