• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>> The Official Meet and Greet Matchups! 16/16

Aki Izayoi

Smash Cadet
Lmao. :laugh:
It's only a prediction, everyone here said "Oh, Zonda will win, but I'll play anyway."
I was rooting for anyone that could beat Zonda. I want SOMEONE to beat him. In a friendly way, of course.
He's acctually pretty easy now, all he does is either Shield-grab or doge and spam Smash.
Just that everytime you fight his R.O.B you'll see over like 50 Dsmash >___>
Oh and did I tell you he doesn`t use Low tier? o.0

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I don't neither. We should fight. But I can't use the wii anymore today.
Sounds good, but you'll have to forgive me. I am getting Viewtiful Joe this week and will PROBABLY be ODing on it so by the time Monday rolls around I'll be screaming,"Henshin a Go Go baby!" all day. :laugh:

Basically, Monday, our first match I will suck. :)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
He's acctually pretty easy now, all he does is either Shield-grab or doge and spam Smash.
Well, yeah. I already knew that, I fought his ROB and nearly threw my controller. I just wanted somebody other than him to win.
That shield + dsmash got annoying.

Yeah, only characters with glaring advantages.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
My fav. PS2 game. :) Gonna use my Wii's AMAZING Backward Compatability to play Viewtiful Joe on my Wii!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
SNES was where it's at.
Donkey Kong Country, Yoshi's Island, and Super Mario World.
Then the 64 with Donkey Kong 64, Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie.

Guys, on topic please?

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Sounds good. When am I gonna play again? I think its after Zook and Goku's fight and then whoever wins that vs Dekillsage, and THEN its me vs the winner of that.

Oh yeah, and I HATE ROB! HES THE ONLY CHARACTER I CANT BEAT CONSISTENTLY! :mad: a FREAKIN NOOB CAN OWN ME AS ROB!!!!!! GAAAAAAAH!!! I HATE HIM!!!!!

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
LOL,ROB is one of my secondaries.maybe I should use him,Zonda could be beaten as he did not always get 3-0 matches,although 3-1 is not much better.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Goku, if you face me. PLEASE DONT USE ROB! I HATE THAT GUY! I cant beat him as King DeDeDe, as Kirby, or even Olimar! NOT EVEN MY OLIMAR CAN...GAHHH!!!!!

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Eh,The only Top Tiers I like using are Falco and GW.Any other Top tiers are no fun.
I might not use ROB because of that.

I like using PT,Link,and Caption Falcon.Maybe Ike,but I feel like I am neglecting him.Hes not my type of charcter style of a character.Hes slower than Ganadorf.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Yeah,I like 2 stocking people who use high tiers with falcon or PT ,who I have trouble beating with top tiers.
When people see a Low tier, they think"Hehe,****"and will get their own butts *****.

NOONE expects a Low tier being "good"these days.Therefore they may not be prepared.

WeeGeeSmash

Smash Apprentice
Yeah,I like 2 stocking people who use high tiers with falcon or PT ,who I have trouble beating with top tiers.
When people see a Low tier, they think"Hehe,****"and will get their own butts *****.

NOONE expects a Low tier being "good"these days.Therefore they may not be prepared.
People just get too cocky, that's all.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
They will never learn my secret of how to **** with PT,thus they cannot three stock me with High tiers.I used Falcon against Marth and the battles were getting closer evry time,though I still won them.Well good night people.

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
so u think im easy lol! try and beat me first. :)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lol Zonda.
You just come out of nowhere and ruin our fun.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Don't worry, I saved you from a double post.
If you can win with Peach, Link, or Mario, I'll be impressed.

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
Lol Zonda.
You just come out of nowhere and ruin our fun.
sorry about that but i try to be nice to everyone i play but they seem not to like me very much but i play smash competitively not for fun because if someone beats me consecutively then they brag and it makes me feel like not playing anymore. i always try to tell people they did good but lag prevented them for playing there best against me.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
sorry about that but i try to be nice to everyone i play but they seem not to like me very much but i play smash competitively not for fun because if someone beats me consecutively then they brag and it makes me feel like not playing anymore. i always try to tell people they did good but lag prevented them for playing there best against me.
Yeah but... why don't you play for fun?
Nobody's impressed if you're a competitive spammer, dude. :(
If you play to win, you're on the right track, using your characters. Not many people can shield to dsmash like you do, excellent job.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Zonda you do know that competive play is for tourni right?
Other wise playing random battle, you can try to have fun.
And again with the lag...maybe you're the one that fail to understand the simple ideal of "There will always be someone that's as good me"

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Zonda you do know that competive play is for tourni right?
Other wise playing random battle, you can try to have fun.
And again with the lag...maybe you're the one that fail to understand the simple ideal of "There will always be someone that's as good me"
Or better, but as it stands right now he is the best out of all the tourni players. you could do well against him, and zonda there will sadly always be lag, until you meet smashers in person there willl be lag. try fighting good people in your own city or state/ province depending on where you live

Top Bottom