• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Dummarang

Smash Rookie
boy oh boy, Travis is a hard dude to get a hold of...hit me up Travis you live like 5 minutes away from me and I wanna play with you

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
im in the same boat as jon and hova

cept techno and possibly others are gonna be beasts eventually in my area
Techno and Tin smashed with me yesterday. They're stepping it up!

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to undergo a smash hiatus over the summer, cause the closest people to my home live in Waldorf which is half an hour north. I'll try to at least make it to Pound2.

Don't expect me to smash much between now and when I go home since it's the end of the semester with projects due and finals and such.

The Newb

Smash Ace
I'm too lazy to drive to hova's, and I have cats so he can't come here. What a sad series of events. Also, playing jon isn't a challenge cause he sucks so much srs

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
i wish i had a crew that i actually smashed with
I kind of wish I wasn't stuck up here at frostburg without a car...
Vist, where do you stay at again? If you wanted, you could probably drop by waldorf and play some smash. My only actual competition in waldorf is Sage's doc.... sometimes those matches aren't that close.

I need to broaden my smash horrizon!

UMBC, come up to waldorf, you could get good practice with most of the crew.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ya ium rly bad ims yr to dispaoint newb byht next temme ill playd beterr okj so nwehaevr we cvan **** next time nadm then uw nont care abiut shut and y wint post gay **** n i;ll **** u up so **** u n ****s huitnyufycj k tjhx

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
ya ium rly bad ims yr to dispaoint newb byht next temme ill playd beterr okj so nwehaevr we cvan **** next time nadm then uw nont care abiut shut and y wint post gay **** n i;ll **** u up so **** u n ****s huitnyufycj k tjhx
wow, I got lost in the abys you call words! it set my mind a blaze, it was absoulutely amazing!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
fukc u kc cloud i dont eben care ok? ok well then nim going to go back to drinking memory card game meory bcuz its fun kkkk???? oknthen u can go wya now and ill c u a t opound

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
fukc u kc cloud i dont eben care ok? ok well then nim going to go back to drinking memory card game meory bcuz its fun kkkk???? oknthen u can go wya now and ill c u a t opound
LMAO, I read it twice to fully understand. Well if you are available before pound I can stop by to play smash.

Sounds good UMBC.

WMGC

Smash Cadet
We'd like to offer Smashers and opportunity to make us your home at least two days each month or more. we were thinking that we'd host a tourney, and we'd also host ALL DAY OPEN PLAY. all Widow Stations devoted to smashers all day (OPENING TO CLOSING OR 'TIL EVERYONE LEAVES) for a cost of $20.00 each. monies from the entry fees will cover venue, and mini-tourneys of choice...... yours, not ours. If you cant make it on the 12th, try to make our next scheduled event. We're open for suggestions of dates that would make the everyone happy! tourney, or all day open play.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
the only thing the residents of Frostburg State University invented is one gigantic super hybrid STD.
Not possible Jon, we don't get enough outsiders to generate a super Hybrid STD... wish we did though... without the STD part.

Top Bottom