• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hey Frozen, make a thread for the Catonsville fest or just repost the date. But if you would have made a thread, I could have put it on the calendar. Then more people could have viewed our McChicken Match.

And I vote we do this inside the McDonalds. And that we make grunting noises every time we consume a sandwich. =)

Twig

Smash Journeyman
YO rupees/mushroom kingdom ****s

you need to rep yourselfs

step it up and come to something
I should prob follow that advice and show up to something rofl, there needs to be a CCX in early Jan! (Knowing my luck, it will be Jan 4th my mom's b-day >_>)

So many new smashers im scared about the competition

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
yea, my record at Mcdonalds is 2 bigmacs, 4 mcchiggins, large fries, and 20 nuggets.
What happen to the CCX on the 9th? My friend said he went over there and it was locked and said it was having renovations... so the mushroomkings where going to make an apearence at CCX, but hey, **** happens. i havnt been to a tourney in over 5 months... and i could finally make it to this CCX one... and it was closed >< and ill prolly miss the one next month too :/

Frozen

Smash Lord
Ichor, you know i'm always down for a good ol' fashion **** party...I mean the premise is so simple! You grab a chick, and you **** her! (okay...too far)

Btw...is there a difference between C3 and ccx (the cyberconion rockville thing)...or are they the same place...cause I enjoyed the cyberconion rockville thing before.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
Ichor, you know i'm always down for a good ol' fashion **** party...I mean the premise is so simple! You grab a chick, and you **** her! (okay...too far)

Btw...is there a difference between C3 and ccx (the cyberconion rockville thing)...or are they the same place...cause I enjoyed the cyberconion rockville thing before.
they are two different places frozen.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
mow- next time we meet, 5 bucks fox ditto? i really enjoy playing you. then we can fux with dk vs mewtwo or zelda?

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Chin, are you gonna make it to C3? I'm gonna be trying to head up there and we could get some matches in. Again, your call, I'll be trying to play as many people as I can. This game is my "Anti-drug"......
yea...

Nurok

Smash Lord
woooooo....
Frozen, i might come now, seeing as i have NOTHING to do...
and like...
i need to smash again.
This time, Mike will prob. come too.

simus

Smash Rookie
i'm from bethesda if anyone would ever want a game...*sigh* i got no one to play with anymore.

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
Hahawe, that was VERY fun. some of the most fun, ever. Ah dun think ah did too bad :D and that's saying alot, since im a HORRIBLE self critic! GG's people.

Ah kept forgetting to challenge your doc, tho, Hova >< maybe next time, ey? Bwahaha.

Nurok

Smash Lord
i need to play people
and im getting a capture card soon-
SO PEOPLE WHO WANT MATCHES RECORDED COME PLAY ME

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
i need to play people
and im getting a capture card soon-
SO PEOPLE WHO WANT MATCHES RECORDED COME PLAY ME
Yea, i need some new vids so i can post a good combo vid that involves... combos, :p
my last one consisted of 3 makeshift vids using moviemaker and we did horably that day too... and the vid didnt look as bad as those vids did, :p
but yea, see if we can set up a date and time.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
K.C. did you do all right at C3?
I got
1 and 2 stocked by Aho's fox
2 stocked by G-regs C falcon by the end of the day consistantly (3 stocked earlier)
1 Stocked by red (3 stocked earlier)
PC found my fox interesting
I got compliments such as "You have alot of skill, just need experience on how to apply your skill more affectively"

Still lost to 5%s sheik though, I should have went falco, again, since i 2 stocked (almost 3 stocked) him with him. He beat my fox -.-, we were suppose to get rematches but he left early.

Was alot of fun, and I'm alot better than what I was when I entered the tournament.

Right now it seems as though everyone says I have alot of skill I just need an outlet for it and that has to be experience.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Just like I was saying at that first Catonsville fest you guys attended, you just need that experience man, and you'll be ****** so much, they'll be forming lines to play at your TV when you go to tournaments. :lick:

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
People was telling me that a the catonsville fest too but trust people will be seeing me and my Marth alot more.

Top Bottom