• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
i was the guy you played with UMBC .. i was like the first one there. it was me and UMBC's marth vs you and ..(cant think of his name) and yall was picking a whole bunch of characters, but me and UMBC stayed marth

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
I got
1 and 2 stocked by Aho's fox
2 stocked by G-regs C falcon by the end of the day consistantly (3 stocked earlier)
1 Stocked by red (3 stocked earlier)
PC found my fox interesting
I got compliments such as "You have alot of skill, just need experience on how to apply your skill more affectively"

Still lost to 5%s sheik though, I should have went falco, again, since i 2 stocked (almost 3 stocked) him with him. He beat my fox -.-, we were suppose to get rematches but he left early.

Was alot of fun, and I'm alot better than what I was when I entered the tournament.

Right now it seems as though everyone says I have alot of skill I just need an outlet for it and that has to be experience.
i just barley beat u that last game BAIR FTW. But yeah u gotta help me out with my falco match up cause both u and I know that it sucks..:chuckle:

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Jay - Ah... It was me and Curio (host). I always did better against you two after he died off, which was funny. >_>

Come to my smashfest this Saturday, the competition is almost always better than at Catonsville (though Catonsville is more fun).

Frozen

Smash Lord
Jay - Ah... It was me and Curio (host). I always did better against you two after he died off, which was funny. >_>

Come to my smashfest this Saturday, the competition is almost always better than at Catonsville (though Catonsville is more fun).
That's just cause I never bother to put the thread up more than a week in advance...but I will this time...and dude I don't know if i'll be able to make your fest or not, cause there's another Nod3 lockin on Friday starting at midnight and going to noon, and, well...I like to sleep...and showers are cool too.

I'll see what I can do.

<3

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
LOL 5%, I wanted to go to Pokemon Stadium again (my favorite stage) but I suck at remebering the rules at tournaments so I picked Dreamland 64 to fight your sheik. Which was kinda stupid now that i think about it (high cealing -.-). REMATCHES FTW!, and yea, definitely need to help you on your falco match up. I'll probably catch people next weekend at the Catonsville smashfest.

Redd, we need more matches bud, the ones we had were fun. Helped me learn quite a bit
and I'm trying to moonwalk with CF now... almost got it. <_<.

Jay, you better head to all the B-more area fests you can, looking for more of a challenge when we get back to Frostburg. :p

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Yay for more Fox/Falco players in MD!
<3 Mario!

So much new talent flowing in, like competition wasn't hard enough....

Hova's apprentice will become godly in just one session, so be afraid of whom he chooses.

*Really Bored and is praying for a CCX to come in early Jan*

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
LOL 5%, I wanted to go to Pokemon Stadium again (my favorite stage) but I suck at remebering the rules at tournaments so I picked Dreamland 64 to fight your sheik. Which was kinda stupid now that i think about it (high cealing -.-). REMATCHES FTW!, and yea, definitely need to help you on your falco match up. I'll probably catch people next weekend at the Catonsville smashfest.

Redd, we need more matches bud, the ones we had were fun. Helped me learn quite a bit
and I'm trying to moonwalk with CF now... almost got it. <_<.

Jay, you better head to all the B-more area fests you can, looking for more of a challenge when we get back to Frostburg. :p

Lol you're welcome, they were fun. I got lucky Falcon vs. Fox, I'm not very good at that matchup at all. Keep at it, and keep that Avarous guy in control >_> Tell him $30 mm[

i love you guys
<3 We need to play =( Maybe you can drive down here over winter break. Yee?

cmart

Smash Lord
Yay! The only matchup i'm confident in.......and ill still lose!

You should stick to shiek gaying =p, i heard ur zelda got 3 or 4 stocked by teh newb.
It lost to my Bowser too, gawd Plairnkk sucks.... <.< (don't kill me)

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Aye, agreed...i remember this one time....he "zelda pride matched" (a zelda ditto) somebody who hasn't played smash in basically 1 and 1/2 yrs...and Plairnkk's Zelda got 4 stocked by him (Nub1) on Fountain of Dreams....ahhh classic old days...

I think ur zelda needs work Jon..... =p (even i can beat/get Nub1 down to 1 stock in a zelda ditto)

However... when u press down-b... *runs like a scared little girl*

Ichor

Smash Journeyman

Lol you're welcome, they were fun. I got lucky Falcon vs. Fox, I'm not very good at that matchup at all. Keep at it, and keep that Avarous guy in control >_> Tell him $30 mm[

<3 We need to play =( Maybe you can drive down here over winter break. Yee?
FTR it was me on Sages name that day and i was not dissin anyone
just to let ppl know that....Also that keeping ppl in check is not Jet's job its that person's job
none of us can say sorry for his actions unless he asks us to so after that its droped
and Good $hit at the tourny

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
FTR it was me on Sages name that day and i was not dissin anyone
just to let ppl know that....Also that keeping ppl in check is not Jet's job its that person's job
none of us can say sorry for his actions unless he asks us to so after that its droped
and Good $hit at the tourny
Ichor, r u coming to the Bmore fest on saturday, i just wanna know cause i'm decieding if i should go or not.:)

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
So yea, who did i own at smash fest? i cant remember too well...
hmm, did i get to play you Jay Talbayne?..
oh and plank, i think i may be able to do more damage to you than last we fought, cause you like 2 stocked my link and said i did pretty well, and i got so much better, and my ganon is pretty fearsome as well. i hope i can make it to another smash fest or CCX some time within the next 2 weeks, cause on Jan. 4th im going to be in israel, and wont be back for 2 weeks, :/

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
LOL Plair I would love to mm your peach in that case =) But really you are too amazing at ssbm.

Way better than that teh_ragdoll guy. Psh.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
my zelda is awesome now. bwahhaha. but my peach is lethal! no lies. >=)
Im still confused how u 4 stocked me w/Peach that one match...wow that was like bad.
I mean i even took a stock off azen's peach (he suicided 2x but i killed him once too!)

But, "zelda pride match" says everything.

Top Bottom