• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

EEvisu

Smash Lord
well I recomend posting some nudes of a hot sister and/or mom to get attention, we all had to man

hova

Smash Champion
So how the hell does this site work? I am from maryland, Capitol heights, I am a beast at this game, but i wanna play people , what do i do?
if u check the first page of this thread, chinesahh updates it with links to upcoming tournies and fests. if u have transportation it would probably be easiest to just show up to something close to u.

if u don't have transportation u need to keep posting and maybe get at someone on AIM (most people have their screennames in their profile) and hopefully someone will be nice enough to come play u or give u a ride to an event

welcome to smashboards

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I haven't been on the boards long and I just noticed how many people are on that list... pretty good amount.

HOVA, you gonna make it to Catonsville on the 30th?

Tin

Smash Journeyman
burn piano island, burn.
Burn Piano Island Burn! Soured Palm trees sputter waxy wax stink. Burn Piano Island Burn! Boiling lagoons chewing bubble gum pink? Burn Piano Island Burn! The vikatin volcano spews and salivates? It's belly bloated like a pre-teen pregnancy?

Lawls

Everyone else just ignore us.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
alright guys everythings been updated. ive been slacking and ****

BTW all you fresh blood if you truly think you are good, mm me. and ****.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
chin stop taking noobs money (yes mine too) Thats just plain mean haha they just need to get better...(yes me too)

Fonz

Smash Ace
Last I heard ccx was getting a makeover. I don't believe they were supposed to be setup til January. I'm sure Omar will let us know when its back in business.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
THAT SUCKS.... i always loved that place and now its not gonna be there anymore.
Where will i play NKK?!?!?!?!?!?!

Zero34

Smash Lord
yeah, that's what i was wondering about vist. they told us it was renovating, but i went to the site and saw they said it was closing down. sniff

i havent played NKK in ages

Vist

Smash Champion
Just in case you haven't seen it, CCX is NOT closed forever. TheODB (CCX's tournament organizer) made a post saying that CCX is renovating and selling most of their equipment, but they will be reopening. It's unknown at this point when they will reopen, for now we'll have to wait.

Also, everyone go to frozenchaos' smashfest this sat in catonsville

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Post number 1,337. And everybody come to Catonsville Saturday (click link in signature). That is all.

Edit: rawr

Edit #2: Thanks EE! X.X

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
*Bump*

5% tax, subscribe to the baltimore thread linked in Bowser Tree's sig. You're being abducted INTO baltimore's finest IMO

Added: If the tin is posting is the Tin who plays Zelda and Peach, also hit up Bmore's finest thread. We're all inclusive, basically, and I like people who use peach in teams.

I'mma get a link to that thread...

It's linked through BowserTree's Banner ATM but here is another link
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1877553#post1877553

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
peaches in teams, lawl, freaking tank... wheres a crab battle when you need one?... D:

**** it nightmare, we must ditto!
the one fight i got with you was interupted before anyone died
>< i guess it will have to wait till the 2nd fest of january, cause ill be on a trip durring the first one

BTW, what u guys think of my first sig that i randomly decided to made in like 5 mins...

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I keep saying I'm going to un retire my Link... But i never go home and use Link...

I'm really trying to unretire him, but at the same time he's not the best character to start using again...

As I've said you can practice with Fox/Falco... but you can only really fux with Link... =\

Vist

Smash Champion
Everyone go to EGL DC on Jan 20th, it's gonna big
[/spam]

anyways, forget my last post, ccx is closed and i forgot to edit that post sooner.

Top Bottom