• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
so to post that i might have a fest sometime here soon and that i need to know how many ppl will show if not then i wont do one

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'll come Ichor if I'm not working that day, and if I can bum a ride off of someone. If you hold a fest on a Baltimore Biweekly date (that's every other Saturday), that'd be good since those are the Saturdays I don't work; then I'd just push my fest to Sunday or w/e. All I'd need is a ride then. >_>

Frozen

Smash Lord
If we did the same thing as with Nod3, could I bum a ride from you again? Of course I'd pay gas money (that's right *****, it's different than real money).
Hells yeah man, and we're offroading it again as well. And for reference, you have the option to pay me in dollars or MCchickens...it's up to you.

Btw *****es my record is 8 mcchickens in one sitting...beat that! :mad:

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right, now all we need is a fest date.

And dude, seriously, if you wanna do this, next Catonsville fest we're going to McDonald's; and I'll buy eight McChickens if you do. A tie will be broken by a real life down smash competition, outside McDonalds. :mad:[/completelyserious]

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Hells yeah man, and we're offroading it again as well. And for reference, you have the option to pay me in dollars or MCchickens...it's up to you.

Btw *****es my record is 8 mcchickens in one sitting...beat that! :mad:
LOL that is sick FC... I thought my record of three was goooood. :ohwell:

Barf.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Alright it's settled then, Mchicken eating contest at the next catonsville fest, i'll try to beat 8. Oh and my rl dsmashes > yours

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Bowsertree invented downsmash. He even worked on the concept art for Peach's dsmash. We're gonna settle this ****it.

Someone wanna Smash before the 9th? I'll come to you if I can find a bus route.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
8 mchickens? Pff. I usually split it up, and get like, 3 double cheese burgers, 3 mcchickens, and 2 snack wraps. I'll try that one, though.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
That's assuming you can even eat 8 mchickens...it takes a pro to do that...I think i'll go for 9 this time = )
8 mchickens? Pff. I usually split it up, and get like, 3 double cheese burgers, 3 mcchickens, and 2 snack wraps. I'll try that one, though.

You guys are sick X_x please turn fat at your nearest convinence.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I've never tried eight but I'm pretty sure I can go the McDistance, Frozen. And I'll McChicken match you too Plank, you suckas can't wavedash outta this one.

Frozen

Smash Lord
lol I'm telling you now, you guys can't touch my mchicken eating abilities...i'm not stopping till I get a heart attack

or win

=X

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
ok then see me with the shrimp then i eat 110 shrimp and that was when i was on break at work so see me sirs

oh and the Mcnuggets....Lets just say that i used to work at MickeyD's......
I own Life

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I'll eat 9 Cheese burgers with 5 large fries! THEN BEAT YOU ALL IN A RL DSMASH COMPETITION.

Though shortly after, I will die from the fat built up in my arteries.

But non the less... I shall win.... at all costs.

MWUAHAHAHAHA I'll leave this world as a champion!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'll eat 9 Cheese burgers with 5 large fries! THEN BEAT YOU ALL IN A RL DSMASH COMPETITION.

Though shortly after, I will die from the fat built up in my arteries.

But non the less... I shall win.... at all costs.

MWUAHAHAHAHA I'll leave this world as a champion!

I play with Doll. No one will survive my rl dsmash =/

Frozen

Smash Lord
Should we make ***** of ourselves by eating the Mchickens in Mcdonalds, or should we bring the Mchickens back to the smashfest, and make ***** of ourselves...

cmart

Smash Lord
Guys, I suck. Today I got 8 double cheeseburgers and could only eat through 4 before I felt like I was going to die.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
iono mabye Jet is wheezing for another reason such as choking on a **** ill edit that one my self thank you.....

chinesahh

Smash Lord
YO rupees/mushroom kingdom ****s

you need to rep yourselfs

step it up and come to something

Top Bottom