• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL Leon S. Kennedy Thread

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
colbusman said:
i want to ask everyone 2 questions.

what moveset do you want to see on leon
and
if you could have another re character, who would it be?

i have posted a few movesets for leon, but i would love it if ada was also in the game, and it could work out because she has a few extra things that leon doesn't have, so she couldn't be a clone
If I could have another RE character, it would be Jill. If I could have a third? A tag-team Rebecca/Billy Ala Resident Evil 0.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Srry colbusman but those moves wont work. Survival Knives are out. Try this
B: Gernade
B^:Spin Kick
B>:Mine Thrower
BDown:Rocket Launcher

I added the Mine Thrower(which wil fire a mine that attaches to a character and then blows up) and changed the ^B to more of a round house kick. For B I say use Incenerary Gernade(Fire) since he is fighting Zombies.

Me and my friend were just talking about Leon in Brawl last night. Thats where we got the Mine thrower idea.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
SmashChu said:
Srry colbusman but those moves wont work. Survival Knives are out. Try this
B: Gernade
B^:Spin Kick
B>:Mine Thrower
BDown:Rocket Launcher
i like your moveset. i have a whole list of moves on page 4 or 5 of my thread. the only thing is that i would switch b> and bdown, because it works a lot better that way, since the rocket goes across the stage and mines go down on the floor.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
yeah I also think that leon would be a great idea but I wouldn`t consider him is a clone from snake, nope don`t think so.

oh and about his weapons, I don`t think that a gun, a chicago tipewritter, etc. would be a good idea to put them as smash attacks, all weapons should be b attacks, a attacks should be kicks and punches and all that stuff but not weapons.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
you guys have to see than snake and leon are entirely diffrent characters. although both have that realistic feel to them, they don't work the same way. it is like looking at yoshi and pikachu. both cute and looks like they can't hurt anything, but they both use diffrent tactics when fighting. same with leon and snake. both realistic, use guns, and total bad ***es but they use diffrent tactics as well.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
updated move list:

Jump-3/5
Power-4/5
Range-2-4/5
Speed-3/5

a-punch (2%)
aa-punch, elbow thrust (5%)
aaa-punch, 2 elbow thrusts (8%)

run a-tackle, then sommersaults back up (7%)
a>-round house punch (11%)
a^-high kick (8%)
adown-sweep kick (7%)

nair-punches and kicks at the same time (similar to mario's nair) (8%)
uair-uppercut (9%)
fair-punch (7%)
dair-thrustful downward kick (similar to ganondorf's dair) (15%)
bair-back kick

smash^-spinning kick (similar to ganondorf's) (11%)
smash>elbow thrust (similar to ganondorf's) (12%)
smash down-downward arm thrust (similar to sheik's) (10%)

b-Grenade-Similar to link's bombs, then can detonate in his hands, but they also detonate on contact with anything. he will randomly pull out 3 diffrent types. a regular grenade is the median and deals 6% damage. a flash does not deal any damage but stuns enemies for a second and is able to break sheilds. a fire grenade deals only 5% damage but deals 1% fire damage every second until extinguished.
b>-Rocket Launcher/P. R. L. 412/Crossbow-Randomly pulls out one of these weapons. Rocket launcher is the same as samus' missle only there is no homing device and they are more powerful. deals 12% damage. the prl deals only 6% but stuns enemies. the crossbow is a more powerful version of link's arrows. deals 9% damage.
bdown-mine thrower-works just like a motion sensor mine, but it is bigger and more powerful. (20%)
b^-Backflip Kick (12%)

Grab-Grappling Hook
throw attack-punches (3%)
throw^-uppercut-leon throws the enemy up for 1% then uppercuts for 10%. works better when enemy has low percentage.
throw>-spinning kick (10%)
throw<-suplex (19%)
throw down-sits on top of them and punches them in the face 3 times for 2% each then jumps right on them for 5%

Super Smash-Talks in his radio. says"code red". a helicopter comes immedietely after and leon jumps on it. the heli stays for 15 seconds while you ride it. it automatically fires homing missles at everyone that deals 12% and you can control when leon fires his rocket launcher, which deals 16%

taunt-throws his knife in the air, catches it, puts it away, and grunts.

Penetrago

Smash Apprentice
Ahhhhhhhhhhh AOL buggered up and now i have to do this again..right, stay calm this is getting done

Leon cant have guns as smash bros is a 3+ rating so guns are out of the question, a tranq gun could be used for snake though and fox and falcos guns are laser guns ,not real(btw this was brought to my attention by a freind)

Ok i going to try to remember the move list i made as best as i can. Btw not that the others arent good i would just like to make one.Here goes

Lets assume he is allowed a knife

A-Slash
AA-slash, uppercut slash
AAA-slash,uppercut slash, shove

Dash A-tackle (but doesnt follow opponent to the ground)

Utilt-Axe kick
Ftilt-Spinning hook kick( can be tilted slightly like ganons ftilt)
Dtilt-sweeep kick

Nair-upwards knee? nair is a hard one.
Fair-forward slash
Dair-throws knife downwards upisde down (hit with hilt) then catches knife as it bounces back
Uair-backfilp kick
Bair- spinning back kick

B-throws krausers knife forward (unlimited)
UpB-Grappling Hook catches onto edge of stage and platforms
DownB-throws stun grenade, opponents in the area of explosion are stunned( excluding leon) could also be used as a spike, the grenade hits the opponent and give back their third jump but if caught in explosion will be spiked( not really a spike but still)
SideB-throws attachable mines which explodes after time period

Super move-It could be a military style combo similar to the leon vs krauserexcept the opponent cant attack in it, they would efend parts to add drama but they wont be able to inflict damage or stop it(maybe a small part of it?)
Or........
It could be- Leon injects himself with Las plagas and has new Bmoves for say a short period of time heres the new B moves

B-transforms sort of but doesnt change in form maybe just gives a monstery scream and has some yellow blood spatters coming out( that might infringe on the 3+rating)

UpB-A super third jump but falls slowly and with no control except DI.
SideB- Krausers blade charge
DownB-Extends arms and spins rapidly

B-(after transformation) a super charged krauser arm(like warlock punch/falcon punch stylie)Possible but could be left out

Grab-military style grab
A-Knee attack
U-throw-rolls and pulls opponent down then boosts up with a double kick then recovers quickly by jumping up into stance
D-throw-military/judo style throw which pushes enemy down
Forward throw-a strong shove, a good combo starter
Back throw-Suplex

Transformation grab-extends arm and pull towards

Taunt -Throws and catches knife and says "hmph" or some bad lines from the game.

Running movement-leaping style run, sort of like samus's but more neat
When landing after a backflip jump he slides a tiny,tiny bit backwards and crouches

costume would be those of the game obviously
He could also be an ice climbers clone with ashley, Someone could make a move list for them

Well this was more to the point and missed alot out than my first one which was moe detailed, jesus i feel like ive lost a child and this is some tacky foster, well i t will have to do i suppose.

If we are not counting knifes then AAA would be-punch,elbow, shove.

Oringinally posted by Raghib101
Imagine Leon vs Snake.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yeah i would love to see that, it sounds cool.

Oh i forgot the smashes too

U-smash-marths except shoter range because of the knife
F-smash-Leaping Kick or elbow smash
D-smash-Big sweep kick
'leaping kick' like the one he did on chief mendez but failed
right ok i think thats it, still feels unfulfilled

Jonathan Shen

Smash Rookie
Penetrago said:
Leon cant have guns as smash bros is a 3+ rating so guns are out of the question, a tranq gun could be used for snake though and fox and falcos guns are laser guns ,not real(btw this was brought to my attention by a freind)
Note: Possible spoilers below.

Well, according to Mr. Sakurai, that is pretty much true. But according to http://youtube.com/watch?v=YTli09kVuNI&search=RE4 Weapons (Warning: May contain scenes of violence, blood, and gore--not to mention possible long loading times for peeps with 56K modems, and ultimately "SPOILERS".), the Mine Thrower (explosives) and the P.R.L. 412 (laser gun, exclusive to the PS2 version) may be a possibility. What I see is that the P.R.L. 412 may have a similar charge to Samus's famous Charge Shot, but it can shoot as fast as Fox's laser gun, stun opponents like Mewtwo's Disable, or dish out horizontal damage like Samus's Charge Shot.

I recall someone mentioning that knives are ruled out too... but considering it to be a blade just like a sword... Ah, I see... Realism... Knives are very practical these days considering swords and other centuries old weapons...

As for alternate costumes... The mafia suit that many wonder about. Here's another http://youtube.com/watch?v=rLwEWPCUfN0&search=RE4 Costume(Warning: May contain scenes of violence, blood, and gore... yadda, yadda, yadda... Arg... spoilers). Being the "new Al Capone", watch Leon as he taunts in that outfit instead of reloading the Chicago Typewriter (why you'd reload something with inifinite ammo is beyond me). Oh, if you're wondering who's in that clad armor, that's Ashley Graham (costume only exclusive to the PS2, the obejctive that Leon has to save from those zombie-like people called the Ganados. His other costume would be that R.P.D. police outfit (only exclusive to the GCN) from RE2 which looks heckuva lot better in RE4--http://youtube.com/watch?v=PGqwc8iskVg&search=Leon Kennedy (Warning: "ditto", also includes Ada Wong in her alternative costume. More possible spoilers...)

Just some things came to mind from this topic, being a crazed RE4 fan. ;3

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
ok, you guys think of the best ideas. of my post above this one, i will change the b^ to the grappling hook. i like that idea, and it could work. also, his B> would have 2 diffrent versions. if you did b>, it would use his rocket launcher, but b< would be that zapper weapon (can't remember name) so it would work like peach's smash attack with those 3 objects. you just have to change direction to use it.

Penetrago

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Jonathan Shen
that R.P.D. police outfit (only exclusive to the GCN)
What? The R.P.D. outfit is in the ps2 version too. It's my favourite, i know this isnt really relevant but it's a pain that the extra costumes dont appear in the scenes in RE4 on PS2 which also means we dont get to see any of ada's extra costumes

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i just thought of something. how would the grappling hook work? it would be cheap to grab the stage. it would have to work like cartoons, where objects hang off of the sky for some reason. it may work by latching on nothing and the gun brings you up. i guess the attack works like falcon's b^ as well.

Jonathan Shen

Smash Rookie
Penetrago said:
What? The R.P.D. outfit is in the ps2 version too. It's my favourite, i know this isnt really relevant but it's a pain that the extra costumes dont appear in the scenes in RE4 on PS2 which also means we dont get to see any of ada's extra costumes
Hmmm, that's interesting. Normally, if Leon has the R.P.D. outfit, he actually has them worn in the cutscenes just like in the third link I provided in my previous post. They definitely should've included the mafia outfit and the P.R.L.412 in the GCN version. Oh, well. Can't get everything we want. =\

Anyway, considering that Leon could be given the P.R.L. 412, B (neutral) will allow him to use it. Tapping it would allow him to shoot a flash and stun an enemy close to him (similar to Mewtwo's Disable), and holding it down (just like Marth's Shield Breaker/Roy's Flare Blade) will shoot a long horizontal thin ray which could cause mediocre damage and mediocre-heavy knockback.

Penetrago

Smash Apprentice
It would work like this
Leon would fire his hook at a 45 degree angle upwards, i would say it is even more useless than cheap to grab the platforms unless he could swing or maybe add an attack to this, also he could grab people with it and pull them down to him, if he lets go early then he can combo it

sorry to double post , i forgot to read what i came here for

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i changed his b^ from the grappling hook back to the backflip kick. it works out a lot better, but the grappling hook is now this grab, much like samus and link. what do you guys think?

Penetrago

Smash Apprentice
that would work, maybe it could be moved abit like samus's ( i think hers can be moved abit) before launching it, it would be a good recovery

Jonathan Shen

Smash Rookie
The problem is do we need another "grappling"-grab-like character? The actual "grappling hook" originated from Ada, not Leon. The idea of it doesn't really fit Leon very well considering that he's more of the athletic/martial arts type of guy. A normal grab sounds more fitting of him.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
well his moveset signifies every character in re4, from the grappling hook to the crossbow. and leon's a moves are close range. i know the grappling hook doesn't fit leon, but he is representing resident evil, so he would need moves to represent the game

Jonathan Shen

Smash Rookie
no. 1 smash daddy said:
why don`t you guys better let it be as a surprise instead
Cause we don't want this thread to die... And it just got 100 posts... Nah, just kidding. =P

Well, it's mostly out of imagination, assumption, and hypothesis. It's not like there's an actual chance that all the 3rd party characters mentioned so far will have a chance of making the cut. One can only hope. RE4 was rated one of the best GCN games of the year so maybe they should do something special in SSBB for the RE series if Capcom could allow it.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
maybe that is leon's best chance, that his game was one of the best on the gamecube. plus the creator or director wanted the game to be nintendo exclusive so they might get leon in the game to make up for putting it on the ps2

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jonathan Shen said:
The problem is do we need another "grappling"-grab-like character? The actual "grappling hook" originated from Ada, not Leon. The idea of it doesn't really fit Leon very well considering that he's more of the athletic/martial arts type of guy. A normal grab sounds more fitting of him.
Zelda steals all of her B moves from Link, not counting Sheik transformation of course.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i havn't done this yet, so here is leon's stats, costumes, and kirby power

Strength-4
Weight-4
Speed-2
Jumping-2
Size-4
Range-3

costumes:
R.P.D. costume (RE2)
Mafia costume (PS2 RE4)
Leather Jacket costume (RE4 beginning)
Body Armor costume (RE4) default
Black Armor Vest (RE4 after buying the vest)

Kirby would have leon's hair. short in the back but long in the front (hey, opposite of snake's mullet!)

any changes you guys would want?

Jonathan Shen

Smash Rookie
dotdotdot! said:
Zelda steals all of her B moves from Link, not counting Sheik transformation of course.
Although the motions do look similar (especially Farore's Wind: ^ + B), I don't really see Zelda's/Shiek's special moves similar or even "cloned" from Link's/Young Link's at all. Comparing Din's Fire/Chain with Link's Boomerang...? And Link's Bow to Naryu's Love/Shiek's Senbon? I don't really see any similarities.

Hopefully, if Kirby could absorb Leon's ability, Kirby would also have that mafia hat too if he absorbed the ability from mafia Leon.

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jonathan Shen said:
Although the motions do look similar (especially Farore's Wind: ^ + B), I don't really see Zelda's/Shiek's special moves similar or even "cloned" from Link's/Young Link's at all. Comparing Din's Fire/Chain with Link's Boomerang...? And Link's Bow to Naryu's Love/Shiek's Senbon? I don't really see any similarities.

Hopefully, if Kirby could absorb Leon's ability, Kirby would also have that mafia hat too if he absorbed the ability from mafia Leon.
I don't mean in Melee. Nayru's love, Din's Fire and Farore's wind were all moves that Link had in Ocarina of Time. My point was that Leon would be able to use Ada's Grappling hook by proximity since thats what Zelda did.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
if leon was going to be in smash, then he would need a moveset that defines the re series. that is why he would use weapons like the grappling hook and the crossbow, cause it fits other characters of the re franchise. there could even be a story behind why he gets all these tools, like snake's little intro in the trailer, where he was "invited" to the smash world.

Xevelous

Smash Apprentice
colbusman said:
if leon was going to be in smash, then he would need a moveset that defines the re series. that is why he would use weapons like the grappling hook and the crossbow, cause it fits other characters of the re franchise. there could even be a story behind why he gets all these tools, like snake's little intro in the trailer, where he was "invited" to the smash world.
Exactly right

Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom

Smash Apprentice
LEON!! OMG R U SERIOUS!! hahah lol wow u guys r dumb, lol he wouldnt fit in at all and he would be just like snake (he could have a few moves of his own but they wouldnt be good enough) and i say... NO CLONES!! lol leon, whos next prince of persia? oh ya i forgot u want him in too. u guys got to think, not loookkin for a fight but wat i am lookin for is some brains and character ideas that would be good, fit, and not a friggin clone...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
you are starting to annoy me. first off, it is NOT a dumb idea. munchlax is a dumb idea. tingle is a dumb idea. secondly he would not be a clone of snake. they are both way too diffrent to be anywhere near a clone. so what if they both use guns, have you played metal gear solid and re4? i have and they are both totally diffrent. you do not have the brains to realize this is a good idea and he could fit in the game. he has just a good enough chance as sonic to be in the game.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom

Smash Apprentice
colbusman said:
you are starting to annoy me. first off, it is NOT a dumb idea. munchlax is a dumb idea. tingle is a dumb idea. secondly he would not be a clone of snake. they are both way too diffrent to be anywhere near a clone. so what if they both use guns, have you played metal gear solid and re4? i have and they are both totally diffrent. you do not have the brains to realize this is a good idea and he could fit in the game. he has just a good enough chance as sonic to be in the game.
lolololololol i didnt even mention tingle and i dont want him in either lol besides u actually think he will fit it lol snake barely fits in, and theyre almost the same except Leon uses more types of guns (but guns arent aloud in Brawl which completely screws leon over and he would have to be like snake if anything) and snake probaly would use more physical moves then Leon, i dont got brains? besides im not disscussing this with u anymore im not gonna argue im just stating that u guys r going the wrong direction with this.
oh and i only made that munchlax moveset b.c. i was bored AND b.c. he has a good chance of being in due to the fact he is popular in japan so stfu and good bye im not argueing with u

PaperBoyDave

Smash Apprentice
it isn't a dumb idea. who are you to say what is a dumb idea or not? It's not impossible..

Albert wesker would make a better character because he has superhuman abilities. Did you play the mercernaries with him?!?! that **** was awesome. WEsker for ssbb.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
meta, go to page 6 of this thread and look at my moveset. leon can fit in the game. and are you saying snake should not be in brawl? if you did, then you can just piss off. now, i did not say you wanted tingle. i said tingle is a bad idea (at least we can agree on one thing). now, munchlax may be popular over in japan, but is he popular over here? i don't think so. i have rarely heard anyone talk about having him in the game. and i don't ever want to see a pokemon like that in the game. they messed up putting pichu in, we don't need anymore of that in smash.

you can think what you want, but a lot of people think this is a good idea. i am happy about that. this is not a ******** charcter. he could work out and it would be the best if we could use him.

Xevelous

Smash Apprentice
If you have ever played RE4 you will relize he does not JUST use guns, he uses lots of throwing weapons as well, the egg being one of them. he also, I think, is a black belt and has a knife. His rocket launcher is a possibility also.

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Non-gun RE weapons:

Grenades(RE4)
Knife(RE)
Rocket Launcher(RE)
Grenade Launcher(RE)
Flame Thrower(RE)
Incendiary Grenades(RE4)
Flash Grenades(REmake)
Grappling hook(RE0)
Throwing Eggs :p (RE4)
Molotov Cocktail (RE0)
Wooden pole (RE:O)
Crutch (RE:O)
Steel Pipe (RE:O)
Axe (RE:O)
Tazer (REmake)
Self-defense knives (REmake)
Summoning Zombies/crows/monsters (MvC2 - Jill)
Tackle (RE:O)
Flaming tackle (MvC2)
Crazy Virus-arm (RE4 - Krauser only)
Super Tackle (RE:CV - Wesker only)

Key:
RE - Resident Evil
REmake - Resident Evil Remake for Gamecube
RE0 - Resident Evil zero
RE4 - Resident Evil 4
RE:O - Resident Evil Outbreak 1 & 2
MvC2 - Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (Jill only)

There are a lot of non-guns in RE. Guns are just the most useful of the bunch.

Rash

Smash Ace
Leon in SSBB would be awesome. He'd be a good counterpart to Snake, as they both can use explosive weapons and are both non-cartoony characters.

I, however, will support any of the RE characters in Brawl. As I said in another thread, any of the characters from REmake, RE0, and RE4 would be awesome for the game.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom

Smash Apprentice
Rash said:
Leon in SSBB would be awesome. He'd be a good counterpart to Snake, as they both can use explosive weapons and are both non-cartoony characters.

I, however, will support any of the RE characters in Brawl. As I said in another thread, any of the characters from REmake, RE0, and RE4 would be awesome for the game.
counterpart, u mean clone right, but i c leon having SOME of his own moves but it will mostly copy snake

colbusman said:
meta, go to page 6 of this thread and look at my moveset. leon can fit in the game. and are you saying snake should not be in brawl? if you did, then you can just piss off. now, i did not say you wanted tingle. i said tingle is a bad idea (at least we can agree on one thing). now, munchlax may be popular over in japan, but is he popular over here? i don't think so. i have rarely heard anyone talk about having him in the game. and i don't ever want to see a pokemon like that in the game. they messed up putting pichu in, we don't need anymore of that in smash.

you can think what you want, but a lot of people think this is a good idea. i am happy about that. this is not a ******** charcter. he could work out and it would be the best if we could use him.

uh dude, i didnt say i didnt want snake in
ur moveset.... grenades and rocket launchers, u stole that right out of snakes hands lol the crossbow that explodes is something somewhat new (links bow) ur right about him having some of his own moves but he would be very similiar too snake, and would almost immediately be marked as a semi-snake clone lol. oh and jigglypuff? she was big in japan and thats how she got in and besides the OTHER reason that i have that said in my last post said that i was bored.
ill stop trash talking leon but if he is in it, ull be suprised
hey ill even work on a move set, srry i made u mad i dont want an enemy on the boards :( tell me what u think of my moveset
P.S. i still think prince of persa in brawl is lame lol

Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom

Smash Apprentice
here it is...
A- he punches with his right hand (2%-4%)
AA- he punches with his left hand (2%-4%)
AAA- pulls out knife and slashes (5%-7%)
A>- stabs with knife (15%-24%)
^A- spins and kicks and swings his arm with the dagger in it upward (legs-far reach 15%-19%)(knife- small reach 5%-9%)(if he got u with the kinves he got u with his legs and that will cause a lot dmg)
Adown- slashes around him with knife (13%-22%)
B- pulls out grenade (i guess hes going to have copy snake a little) same as links bomb but expldes on contact (6%-10%)
B>- rocket launcher (yeah, again it would have to be) fires a huge rocket launcher but the shot fires slowly (10%-18%)(after use u have to wait 10 seconds to use it again)
Bdown- if enemy comes in close range with him he will kick them like he does in RE4 if the gonadas get too close (its like marths Bdown) (8%-12%)
^B- just boosts up i guess (2%-4%)
Nair- mario's nair (4%-6%)
Bair- pulls backa kick and kicks backwards (8%-10%)(good knockback)
Fair- slashes forward 3 times with knife (2% each hit)
Uair-flips and kicks upward and is a litlle slow on the kick b.c. he goes upside down and pulls bak a kick and BAM (8%- 10%)(good knockback)
Dair- slashes down with kife (5%-7%)
Dash- while running he pulls out his dagger and puts it to the side so if he runs be somebody it slashes him (6%-8%)
^throw- throws him up and does a flip kicking him into the air (9%-11)
Downthrow- Leon crashes the victim into the ground and bounces high (9%-12%)
Forwardthrow- throws him up and pulls back his elbow and when the foe gets in front of him he rams his elbow into the foe and he flies off (9%-13%)

SPEED: 8 out of 10
POWER: 9 out of 10
JUMP: 4 out of 10
WEIGHT: 6 out of 10

OMG SRRY I DIDNT MEAN TO SEND THIS LOL NOW I DOUBLEPOSTED FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!

Rash

Smash Ace
Well, Leon could use different kinds of grenades; he has incendiary and flash grenades to his disposal, while Snake only has normal grenades. Maybe Leon could use a flamethrower too; the only problem with that is that it's similar to Bowser's fire breath, Ness' PK Fire, and the fire flower.

Oh what the hell. Leon would be a clone in some regard no matter how you look at it. He'd still be cool though.

Top Bottom