• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kumatora for Brawl Thread

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Thought so. I'd say that all the princesses in brawl are untypical cause they all fight, but Kuma especially cause she kinda makes up for Lucas's timidness.
Not to mention that looking at her doesn't conjure up the word "princess".

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Here's an idea that would make her far from typical. What if she was a slow and fast fighter? You rarely, if ever, see girls like that.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
I see her more like an AT, 'couse I see Lucas borrowing her specials like Ness borrowed Paula's

well, that if Ness comes back, couse then Ness would use PK Fire, Thunder and Flash, and Lucas would use the other PKs like Freeze, Ground, Love and/or Starstorm.

But, if Ness unfortunly doesn't come back, and Lucas takes his specials, then Kumatoras could use the other PKs, but I rather have the first option of Ness being in and Kumatora as an AT then the second option, lol.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
a slow and fast fighter??? please explain.......
Well, seeing as she's an untypical princess, wouldn't it be neat to take that up a notch and make her a slow and strong fighter instead of fast and weak?

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
well she shouldnt be Ganondorf slow...but yea a slow, powerful, light female would be awesome...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
well she shouldnt be Ganondorf slow...but yea a slow, powerful, light female would be awesome...
True, it'd be odd for someone like her to be that slow. Overall, she needs to be a foil to mainstream female fighters, except maybe Chun Li.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
exactly....btw sorry for not getting the pics here this week...the person who has a working scanner was sick for most of the week...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
exactly....btw sorry for not getting the pics here this week...the person who has a working scanner was sick for most of the week...
I hope your friend gets better. I can wait. It's not like you have a deadline.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
yea your right.....wow.........7 weeks....thats amazing....

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Soon, speculations and supports will die like Harry Potter shippings.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
hopefully each franchise has a minimum of 2-3 reps....except for retro series and...AC...and I think thats it...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The Melee commercial I saw was just the boring "Thing in a cube" commercial that all the other early Gamecube games had.
Now the original Smash commercial, THAT was hilarious!
Hopefully, there won't be a Wii would like to play commercial. Then again, I can't really think of anything in the game that would take advantage of the wiimote.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
yea I really dont want a 'Wii would like to play' commercial...

however the commercial is like...I just want Cpt. Falcon's Knee to be the end of the commercial...

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
Can someone explain to me what the Pig Mask Army is? Are they humans or pigs? And how did Pokey manage to assemble an army? He's in a pretty weakened state as far as what I heard.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Can someone explain to me what the Pig Mask Army is? Are they humans or pigs? And how did Pokey manage to assemble an army? He's in a pretty weakened state as far as what I heard.
I believe that they are humans with the exception of one. I don't know exactly but I heard he hypnotized them by using DCMC's music as a hypnotizer.

Also, I wanted to bump this thread because of this:

Assuming that Duster is not in, Kumatora's chances have increased by 33.3%.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
The Pig Mask Army is basically a bunch of men (human beings, of course) who were built up from Pokey's constant time and space traveling, being brainwashed to serve under him. Basically, he went throughout time and brainwashed people to becoming his Pig Mask troops, building them up everytime we went to places.

vesperview

Smash Hero
I believe that they are humans with the exception of one. I don't know exactly but I heard he hypnotized them by using DCMC's music as a hypnotizer.

And assuming that when Lucas's moveset is revealed he didn't steal any of Kumatora's PSI.

NukeA6

Smash Master

That thing reminds me of those *****s you can wield in GTA: San Andreas

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Assuming it's his side B, maybe it's a whip.

EDIT: Now, I"M being redundant, I said something like this earlier.

Top Bottom