• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Jigglypuff Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Anther's better, he beat him at the last big tourney. Anther took 2nd at the last circuit event losing to dsf in a 5 game match.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
will gladly face ya in a wifi match, bowbow ;\

(even though wifi proves nothing)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Anyways, even though he's in my crew, I haven't played Anther in 4 months, or really anybody in 4 months.
I really haven't played much in the last 4 months, and don't like playing, so why would I play you? I don't even own a wii.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
TheStig should face me sometime on Wifi so we can compare jiggs :[

pika-power

Smash Apprentice
Hey, where can I find basic Jigs abilities and guides?

I lost a bet to a friend. Say hello to my new main!

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
This thread is way too cool to not be in use.
Agreed. Jiggs is too much of a pimp to be left undiscussed. I have gotten my friends to the point where they think Jigglypuff is top tier, and one of my friends mains Dedede haha. I know thats just my friends and that any decent 3D would rock my jiggly incredibly hard, but I don't care.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
haha, cause I'm better than you and you're yellow :)

Also, my sig is finally complete with an amazing quote settling the brawl vs melee debate, lol.

Ceph

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1805-2306-4996
I shall continue this thread with a question which I'm not sure if it has been asked/answered/mentioned. Does jiggly have a boost smash?

the_judge

Smash Journeyman
I dunno what Bsmash is but learn Dair+Rest because its sort of useful I guess.
boost smash, I've thought that was how it was abbreviated.

I got dair -> rest down, same for that dair GFSC.

What's Jiggs' ground game?
What options does she have on the ground

Tyser

Smash Champion
OIC, I usually call boost smashing, DAC(US) on here :p. Anyways, Jigglypuff has a bad ground game, stick to the air. Jabs suck, tilts arent that great (except Utilt is okay), smashes suck. Might as well just grab if you just so happen to be on the ground.

the_judge

Smash Journeyman
Dash attack is possibly her best ground attack, but it's quite predictable and gets shield grabbed easily.

Great KO potential though

Glick

Smash Lord
Jabs into grabs and nairs are great for tech chasing. Bthrow is the strongest throw. two bair in one short hop. nair is great for gimping. Off stage nair to fair are great follow up attacks. Fair, land, dash attack are good followups. Landing and using a uair as you land is great for juggling setups. DACUS is good for getting people as they land. Rollout is a garenteed hit if you hit them as they are landing, there is a set a frames that are vulnerable for every character, use it. Your get up attack sends people away from the stage, use it to set up WOP kills.

Thats pretty much how you play jigglypuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom